What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DBMH S1#1
DSCN0754.JPG DSCN0756.JPG DSCN0755.JPG
P53
DSCN0752.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you go ahead and try to germ test those darker ones or just wait until after you do the actual seed harvest?

They need a few weeks to dry. Those are still pretty wet.. After that, I will try to germ a few. I always pick out the worst seeds I can find. For a seed release germ test that will wait until the seeds are harvested and hardened off. I like to do 25 seeds. Out of those 25, I will choose some to test.

I always ask here at the mag if any want to test some. I will make a post as I always do, at that time if any want to test PM me. Do not PM me now. It's too early.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think I'm getting LED under control. I could back off on the cal/mag now. I will give a few watering's of straight RO. You know things are good when every leaf is perfect with no tip burn. This is under my Diablo at 70% power. I could prob go 100% now but that might affect nearby plants. I do need to thin her out a bit.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0870.JPG Views:	1 Size:	173.2 KB ID:	17839431

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
vinaigrette #20 @ 54 days. She will be gorgeous when I get her environment on point.. Switched over to some LED's .. On RO until done.
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0003.JPG Views:	0 Size:	151.7 KB ID:	17844476
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0005.JPG Views:	0 Size:	159.3 KB ID:	17844477
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0004.JPG Views:	0 Size:	162.9 KB ID:	17844478