What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DSCN0615.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats up with your garden lately hammer its not looking as crunk as it usually does..

lol, Looks the same to me, it is the only opinion that matters

FB monster..H16 fire used at week 2 and 5.
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0627.JPG Views:	0 Size:	208.4 KB ID:	17899808
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0628.JPG Views:	0 Size:	341.6 KB ID:	17899809

White Truffle x P40 #10.. She is a super interesting pheno
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0624.JPG Views:	0 Size:	166.2 KB ID:	17899810
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0626.JPG Views:	0 Size:	266.9 KB ID:	17899811

Last edited:

Lol? Fair enough I wasn't trying to be mean btw but its not on point as usual.
I was thinking maybe the heat cos yall in summer there.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol? Fair enough I wasn't trying to be mean btw but its not on point as usual.
I was thinking maybe the heat cos yall in summer there.

LOL, Telling someone on the net their garden is not on point isn't normal, and then doing it again. Making a post like that and not think its mean, what are you high on?. It's impossible to know from pictures how good anything is. You have no clue how my garden is running. It's all running like clockwork. This run is doing excellent. The Biggest colas I've got so far from FB.

Last edited:

LOL, Telling someone on the net their garden is not on point it's pretty well dumb. Making a post like that what were you high on. You have no clue how my garden is. FYI it's no different than it was last year. It's all running like clockwork.

Oof sorry to make you so angry hammer. Wasn't my intentions buddy. You are posting on a public forum right? You will get feedback from fellow growers.

Lets keep it all the way 100.
Usually your shit is A+++ and among the best on icmag. Atm its more like an A to my eyes.
I hadn't perused certain subforums in a little while, when I saw your pics around in the budshot threads it was immediately apparent to me there is a marked difference.
So I just thought I ask.. no more no less.
I thought it might be heat of summer, or that you have had a little strain change-up to what you used to grow, as per your breeding pj's. And so the new plants are reacting different.
The last time I saw some difference in a friend's garden and didn't say anything it tumed out was mites (not saying u got mites..

Its just honest feedback man. Maybe don't post on a public forum if you're only interested in your own opinion

Take it easy old boy:tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oof sorry to make you so angry hammer. Wasn't my intentions buddy. You are posting on a public forum right? You will get feedback from fellow growers.

Lets keep it all the way 100.
Usually your shit is A+++ and among the best on icmag. Atm its more like an A to my eyes.
I hadn't perused certain subforums in a little while, when I saw your pics around in the budshot threads it was immediately apparent to me there is a marked difference.
So I just thought I ask.. no more no less.
I thought it might be heat of summer, or that you have had a little strain change-up to what you used to grow, as per your breeding pj's. And so the new plants are reacting different.
The last time I saw some difference in a friend's garden and didn't say anything it tumed out was mites (not saying u got mites..

Its just honest feedback man. Maybe don't post on a public forum if you're only interested in your own opinion

Take it easy old boy:tiphat:

You cant give feedback on someone else garden when not asked dude. I'm pretty sure you have done this before. Telling me my garden looks poor when you are not here?. You are high as fuck. You are basing a flawed opinion on pictures lol. Anyone that does this cant be taken seriously. My shit is still AAA++++. I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:

You cant give feedback on someone else garden when not asked dude. Telling me my garden looks poor when you are not here?. You are high as fuck. You are basing a flawed opinion on pictures lol. My shit is still AAA++++. Ill leave it at that.

Why the insults. I didn't insult you.
I can and will give feedback on anyones garden if I please. I never said "poor" quote me where I said that.
Youre very fragile, sorry to bother you.
Peace out.

Hammer you keep editing your posts which is reflected in my quotes.
-to answer you, no I have never once given you feedback on your garden except for positive karma. I don't really communicate with you because you're never that friendly and only respectful to a few ppl here. You were pulled up on your rudeness a few years back I remember. In reply you stated you were not aware that you come across the way you do, and you started communicating respectfully for a while. But it didn't last. I think you are on the spectrum to be honest, the way you have a disconnect in relating to ppl.
​​​​​

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why the insults. I didn't insult you.
I can and will give feedback on anyones garden if I please. I never said "poor" quote me where I said that.
Youre very fragile, sorry to bother you.
Peace out.
​​​​​

Sure Bullshit can be posted as we know. You posted in my thread with Bullshit. How would any respond lol. If you being high as fuck is an insult you are at the wrong website. Your criticism isn't wanted. All your doing is acting like a kid. Please move on.

Sure Bullshit can be posted as we know. You posted in my thread with Bullshit. How would any respond lol. Your criticism isn't wanted. All your doing is acting like a kid. Please move on.

Go back one page. That stuff is garbage for you, pretty good in general but garbage for u. Plenty of shitty pics in the frosty bud pic thread too. Sorry man just honest feedback.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Go back one page. That stuff is garbage for you, pretty good in general but garbage for u. Plenty of shitty pics in the frosty bud pic thread too. Sorry man just honest feedback.

Since you are the only person with that opinion Id suspect you have issues. I guess your not into haze hybrids. Why you think your opinion matter is beyond my understanding. I guess you get something out of it. I'll just go ahead and add you to ignore with the rest of the kids.

Since you are the only person with that opinion Id suspect you have issues. I guess your not into haze hybrids. Why you think your opinion matter is beyond my understanding. I guess you get something out of it. I'll just go ahead and add you to ignore with the rest of the kids.

Check the first page of the haze hybrid thread im pretty sure im on it, considering I was the catalyst for the thread being started after I was criticised by big Herb for posting haze hybrids in the Haze thread lol.
Twist it any way you want. Your plants are looking haggard including the loose looking FB.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WT x p40 #8 @ 32 days... Quality weed right her. These might not yield for shit but will smoke excellent. The terps on her are very p40.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0647.JPG Views:	0 Size:	173.8 KB ID:	17900624

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0644.JPG Views:	0 Size:	224.1 KB ID:	17900625
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0646.JPG Views:	0 Size:	227.8 KB ID:	17900626
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0645.JPG Views:	0 Size:	241.8 KB ID:	17900627

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Looks a bit like the Flashbang -C or MAC in structure... I had a couple like that in the P-53 run. Also some monster cola and golf ball phenos, which I figure were more from the Firestorm side of town . All were great but three were exceptional. Coming through loudly in the smoke, then lingering in the room for hours:)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks a bit like the Flashbang -C or MAC in structure... I had a couple like that in the P-53 run. Also some monster cola and golf ball phenos, which I figure were more from the Firestorm side of town . All were great but three were exceptional. Coming through loudly in the smoke, then lingering in the room for hours:)

No Mac or FB in her. . p40 is ( Ahhbx x Snowman x Bio D). .No Firestorm is P53.

So its
White Truffle x (A5h X(White og x A5h) x (Snowman x Bio D)

P53
A5hbx x P40)X(A5hbx x Mac

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wt x p40 #8 is growing super weird... She is still in early flower.. I've not seen structure like her.. #10 is odd as well but looks more normal. Flowers remind me of OGKB.. Ill run both again.. Clone runs always grow differently than seed runs for me.