What's poppin'?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's poppin'?!

Hello guys and gals, <especially you gals if you know what I mean!

It HAS been a while!

I am going to be giving autos a shot. They really do seem fun but I definitely feel like a noob!
    As for strains...you may think I let my 5 year old son pick the strain, Strawberry Milkshake (sounds delicious don't it!)
    Nope I picked this one all by myself!
    The Auto mini gun just a random pick, I can't explain it.

So here's what's up,
    2x4 tent
    2 x 150watt Carambola LED's (cheap)
    only 1 light in-use right now

5 X B.S.B Strawberry milkshake auto fems
    1 lonely Seedsman Auto mini gun ( only 1 out of 5 popped)
    I want 8 plants so I put 2 gorilla auto freebies in a moist paper towel tonight.

Biologic Silver blend soil
    Aptus + True (TPS) bloom

Strwbry mlkshk day2

auto mini gun
    Hopefully I get 2 more of somethin in some cups tomorrow!

I am going to really enjoy this. Please join me if you will....

one love
    Light it up and lighten up. Life is a party, don't be a pooper.

What's poppin'?! B.S.B. Strawberry Milkshake auto,Seedsman auto Mini Gun,
    Urban Legends Gorilla auto,Fast Buds LSD 25,Big Head Seeds Freeze Berry
    Skunkman's Haze/Skunk#1xHawaiian Indica,Anesia Durban Poison,BOG Sour Bubble,Sour Grape&Sour Blu Tooth,
    Blimburn's Green Crack, Barneys Farm Gorilla Skittlez, Nirvana's Lithium OG
    >
    Here

I almost forgot... I have the light on 24 hrs as I wanted the seedlings to open up close to the ground. Should I leave it for a couple weeks before switching to 18 hrs? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Skunkman's Haze/Skunk#1xHawaiian Indica,Anesia Durban Poison,BOG Sour Bubble,Sour Grape&Sour Blu Tooth,
    >
    Here

Comment

Gorilla auto 1

Gorilla auto 2

I have never seen sprouts that small as the GA but there's 8 plants!

started 18/6 last night.

Let's grow!

>
      Here

Comment

Hi mate !!!

will be a cool run .

you can run your light 2 weeks 24/24 then switch 18/4 , that's how i do .

- Female seeds Tester : Auto White widow x Big bud Auto Gelato
        - Urban Legends Auto Tester : Gorilla Cookies ; Fighting Gorillaz Mazarilla Gorilla Auto Critical Kush Auto
        - Sweet seeds 6th competition : Sweet Gelato Auto
        - Sweet seeds 7th competition ( Active ) : Killer Kush Auto
        - Mars Hydro grow journal contest 2021 ( Active ) : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=379208
        - HSO : Mango Sapphire (Still in progress)

Comment

hey bibi40, thanks for your post! I enjoyed your gorilla auto grow!
          2 weeks 24 make sense although I am going to keep it at 18/6. they reacted well to the dark!
          This is a first for everything I am using. The led's, the tent, the auto's, the nutes and the soil. So I am really experimenting with the led's and so far so good! Definitely sufficient for seedlings, lol

>
          Here

Comment

Hey Hey Hey!

I have some plants outside one my patio. I put the cuts out there on july 20. They get a few hours sun at least. I am not sure, they're 5 to 6 weeks ? all are between, 15" and 18" tall

G
            Forilla glue #4

Og Kush

glue

>
            Here

Comment

cont...

Og baby!

the autos are doing well! Will check in at a week .

I am going to get my son out of the bath, get him settled down and go hot box the truck!

Crescendo 37.25%

Barny's Red Dragon 35.98%

Garanimals 32.15%

Have a goodnight!
              one love

>
              Here

Comment

up to date

group here between 3 and 10 daze

strawberry milkshake #2 the one to keep an eye on

A pic from my last grow 2016

g0rilla glue #4
                one love

>
                Here

Comment

Digging what you got going on... Those percentages on the dried flower pics are crazy! I'm trying LEDs for the first time, too. Don't know if it's the lights or the dimmer, or both, but it feels so much easier to control temps than past grows. A lot of firsts for me this grow, too. We'll figure it out.

Peace
                  DM
                  Basement Buds in Bed

Comment

Looks interesting. They grow very fast under the two lights.
                    Latest Design LED
                    Coupon Code"ICMAG"

Grow Diaries:
                    SP 3000 test/grow
                    Unclefishstick's Diary!
                    GMT tested TSL2000
                    SP150 grow from Paddi
                    2xSP3000 Comparison grow
                    2xSP150 Comparison grow

Comment

Originally posted by DopeyMcSmoker View Post
                      Digging what you got going on... Those percentages on the dried flower pics are crazy! I'm trying LEDs for the first time, too. Don't know if it's the lights or the dimmer, or both, but it feels so much easier to control temps than past grows. A lot of firsts for me this grow, too. We'll figure it out.

Peace
                      DM
                      Thank you Dopey! Who says you can't teach old dogs new tricks!

Originally posted by Mars Hydro Led View Post
                      Looks interesting. They grow very fast under the two lights.
                      Hey man, I need some more lights! Thank you for stopping bye!

Well due to weather conditions, smokey smog to be exact. No sun for 3 daze!!!! These fires suck.
                      I moved the 4 plants from outside in the tent

I will have to take them out each night and put them back out but until the smoke clears it's a must!

So I was off yesterday by a day. Today is day 10 for the strawberry milkshake 9 for the auto mini gun and 4 days for the gorilla auto

they are 8 and 9 week strains.

Good vibes from the tent...
                      one love

>
                      Here

Comment

today was a good day... in the tent.

78f
                        50% humidity
                        nice breeze
                        outside smogulous smoke. Cloudy with a chance of bbq'd meatballs.

man these motherfuckers got some growin to do!

Gorilla auto 5 days. These look like good genetics!

Whatcha shmokin?

GMO

to everyone in Oregon, keep the faith!
                        one love

>
                        Here

Comment

Nice one mate

if i can give you a little advice , at this point it may be better to transplant them in their definitive pots .

they are ready to explode now
                          - Female seeds Tester : Auto White widow x Big bud Auto Gelato
                          - Urban Legends Auto Tester : Gorilla Cookies ; Fighting Gorillaz Mazarilla Gorilla Auto Critical Kush Auto
                          - Sweet seeds 6th competition : Sweet Gelato Auto
                          - Sweet seeds 7th competition ( Active ) : Killer Kush Auto
                          - Mars Hydro grow journal contest 2021 ( Active ) : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=379208
                          - HSO : Mango Sapphire (Still in progress)

Comment

for sure bro and thank you for that advice! I am going to get on that today.
                            I am going to use the Biologic GOLD blend + 30% coco. I have to go find some 5gal plastic grow bags or 8 plants are not going to fit.

I have more lights too.

one love

>
                            Here

Comment

Nice keep up the good work!

Comment

Working...
                              X