What's new

SIPing, SCROGing, Smoking and logging...organically of course

Bmac1

Veteran
i-just-want-to-say-thank-you-to-all-my-16367957.png

Bmac1

Veteran
Today is 7 weeks so these floppers will get another 2.5-3 weeks. I have been pretty lucky thus far with this "summer run" as far as temps go as the weather has been less than spectacular. Its allowed me to keep temps under 28 Celsius so far without having to hook up the AC.

Glue on the right, Citradelic on the left.

picture.php

picture.php

Glue

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
SourA5Haze on the deck. Getting some good sun today as it appears that summer has finally arrived. Her internodal distance has really decreased over the past weeks and the crowns are starting to shimmer with what appears to be early trich onset. The clover is starting to flower as well.

The temps this week are going to be rough so I will be having to make some adjustments I would think. I may have to turn down the CMH to account for the heat but I Just need to get 2 more weeks and I am good. Ive been lucky with the temps to this point.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Tumbleweeds rolling around in here, haha.

Yesterday was 8 weeks for the original glue and the citradelic sunset and these pics were from the day before. Getting real floppy as they bulk up so I resorted to trying the buds to the overhead bars as the net just wasnt getting it done.

Had a couple hot days last week and a couple more coming but other than a night here and there at 420w rather than 630w, we should be just fine getting to the finish line over the next 10-14 days.

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
So how's flushing work in the sip? Drain the Res and just top feed h20?
Could try to reveg the glue if you got space??

I've not done any flushing at all since switching to living soil. Tap water goes down the fill pipe and teas will get top fed.

I don't have the space to reveg in this 25 gal SIP but I am ok with moving on for now. I've lost the glue a few times and I know she is still around so this gives an opportunity for some new flavors.

I have this citradelic sunset that if she smokes as good as she smells, will get another run for certain. I am also waiting for roots on a Karma SD BX2 selection that I am excited to run. Also have some Chem Tini Karma testers coming down the pipe. Getting hot in here, lol.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Rooms kinda blow up quick lol. I just got the glue back myself after my 6 month hiatus. Some things are easier to come across than Others

Bmac1

Veteran
Nice man, you had a great stable for sure. I love the glue and I may get her back but just want to get into some new new a bit. The forum is something I'd love to have back though.

I am currently working on getting my license which will drastically change the amount of plants I work with so that will be nice.

Bmac1

Veteran
The SourA5Haze got another pruning last night. I like how the clover is flowering and growing over the sides as it really helps shade the plastic pot.

I need to keep her from taking over the deck but even after pruning, I have 14 tops. Inside she threw forearm size coals so this could be good. I just hope I can get her to the finish line.

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
I did notice a couple of aphids on her and will give her a spray this weekend.

Bmac1

Veteran
The flop house at 9 weeks. Been battling high temps this past week or so and have had the light dialed back to 420w for a few days to offset. The Citradelic Sunset looks like it could be chopped any day but the glue looks like it could use another full week for sure, if not 2. Maybe due to dialing the light back but she is getting her swell on for sure.

picture.php

I have also received a couple of nice care packages as of late and a new stable is starting to take shape. I lost the GG4 mom but have added a SD BX2 (Karma) cut, wedding cake, ice cream cake, dosidos and frozen gelato.

Bmac1

Veteran
Plants have been in darkness for the past 48 hours and today is day 71. I will chop and hang them today and snap some pics.

Latest posts

Latest posts