What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chronics Headstash Garden

calientecarlos

Veteran
Life here has been crazy n super monotonous but good. Sleep schedule trying to get back to normal which is nice. This last time change kinda helped which is weird af. Almost time for outdoor!!

G

hey! whats up buddy? hadnt seen ya post in a while and was wondering how you were holding up.
lifes been crazy over here. got more than i can almost handle tbh. gotta work on my sleeping schedule...
Sleep? You're not on a tbreak are ya.
Ill be peeping the soil girls when you show em.
The youngsters sound like they're coming along, gonna be a lot of that dank :D:ying:

eyesdownchronic

Sleep? You're not on a tbreak are ya.
Ill be peeping the soil girls when you show em.
The youngsters sound like they're coming along, gonna be a lot of that dank :D:ying:

haha, :laughing: quite the opposite almost. the issue I always get is that my sleep schedule will almost get like "segmented" to where Ill get up early in the morning. be up until like mid afternoon and then pass out until the evening. and then ill be up super late (till like 3-4). then repeat by waking up early the next day. Ive had this problem for years... whenever i slip up on some type of uniform schedule ill revert back.

eyesdownchronic

ill have to get some pics up soon. things look ugly right now cus i took some late tops on plants. but in my mind its 100% worth it to sacrifice yield on a seed run to get hold of a potential keeper mother. think i got like 5 Lime gorilla bubble females, a couple SSSGB's. maybe 2 or 3 gorilla biscuits. im thinking the SSSGB could fit the ticket for what im looking for in a prodcution plant. we'll see...

eyesdownchronic

Well, no plant pics right now. but heres some buds and shit

Aliendog
IMG_1184 - Copy - Copy.jpg

IMG_1271 - Copy - Copy.JPG

Kosher
IMG_1263 - Copy - Copy.JPG

RIL (glue leaner)
IMG_1260 - Copy - Copy.JPG

eyesdownchronic

Some buds from the Cindy run

SSG 2, this one has pure citrus terps.
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1342 - Copy - Copy.JPG Views:	0 Size:	106.8 KB ID:	17815552

SSG 3 this one has more floral funky incense terps going on, seems to lean more to the SSH.
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1345 - Copy - Copy.JPG Views:	0 Size:	93.0 KB ID:	17815553

the SSG 6 is a very different SSH leaner. has more spear buds, still pretty heavy citrus terps with a touch of added funk.

eyesdownchronic

Hey guys

late flower on the coco tent under LED.

Sour D bx2 from Shoreline
IMG_1522 - Copy - Copy - Copy.JPG

I'm getting the impression that this was made with the original diesel aka daywrecker not a Sour D. main tip off to me was how the pistils kinda looked electrocuted during weeks 4-6. almost like the deadhead or underdog look. also smells similar to a daywrecker cross i ran in the past. kinda like a sour funk with a little fruit that cured to a pure sour. plant has nice stretch and branching but not too excessive. seems like itll be easily done in 9-9.5 weeks.

Pug's Breath #15
IMG_1561 - Copy - Copy - Copy.JPG

this pheno leans more to the ogkb with a little bit of the mendo montage. not great on yield, but i imagine itll have nice density. and ime mendobreath crosses have great flavor so im pleased.

Mule Fuel #13
IMG_1533 - Copy - Copy.JPG

IMG_1563 - Copy - Copy - Copy.JPG

IMG_1564 - Copy - Copy - Copy.JPG

heavy GMO leaner, this girl is straight up stealing the show. looks like she will yield very nicely, with caked out colorful buds. the fade came on hard af this last week. smells are foul gas to the max. and seems like she will be harvestable as early as 9.although im sure she wouldnt mind going 10. this cut has 100% earned a spot in the stable for now...

eyesdownchronic

And heres some lowers from a dosidos f4.
IMG_1562 - Copy - Copy - Copy.JPG

shes been steadily building up and packing on frost. shes not a show stopper but definetly doing nice. the smells are pungent hot shit incensed funk.

eyesdownchronic

Hey Peeps. feels like its been quite some time since I posted around here.
Hope everyone still has their health and freedom.

Things are pretty much the same over here. Same shit different day ya know.

But, we're all here for that dank... so lets get to it.

eyesdownchronic

PBJ f2 from thug pug
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2912 - Copy.JPG Views:	0 Size:	91.8 KB ID:	18077400

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2916 - Copy.JPG Views:	0 Size:	85.1 KB ID:	18077401

This pheno was bit less vigorous in veg but is a beaut in flower. nice mix between the dosi and mendo montage. terps are a grapey floral gas. with the gas being more dominant, and the sweeter tones coming out when the buds are touched and broken down. defintely seems to be more dosi dom in flavor with added color. Shes a frosty one, thats for sure.

eyesdownchronic

After 8 from Mycotek
(Thin Mint x 91 Chem IX)

IMG_2922 - Copy.JPG

This pheno seems to be a cookie leaning hybrid type. Plant has great looks and bud structure. buds are frosty and dense with a rich cookie chem profile. very heavy smoke.

Other two phenos are more chem leaning with arguably louder gassy terps, but the looks are lacking a bit.

eyesdownchronic

Dosi Face
dosi leaner

IMG_2931 - Copy.JPG

Got two female phenos from a half pack of the dosi face. both were pretty similar structurally with strong vigor, but pretty long internodal length. doesnt stack the best but buds are thick and dense. This pheno was more dosi in flavor and bud appearance, with the other pheno leaning more to the face off, which displayed more vivid orange hairs and a less smooth more offensive og type odor.
As with all dosi hybrid potency seems to be top notch..