Hammerhead's Flashbang- C x Firestorm #18 test grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off, I'd like to thank Hammer for giving me these testers and the opportunity to find some winners from his neck of the woods! Thanks man, I'll try not to let you down!

5/9/20
    I get the mail, 22 well packaged and undamaged seeds have arrived. After an hour of acclimating to the warmer house, they walk the plank! 29 hours later 21 out of 22 were alive and kicking, so all go into a flat with my organic mix cut 1:2 with flushed coco. A couple days later, everything is above grade and catching rays.
    In hindsight I should've had them under the bluer L.E.D. shop light to begin with, because they stretched quite a bit. I propped up the floppers with some wire, and started hitting them with a weak fan. Soon, I got sick of seeing them in their sad Forest Gump- like braces and put them into 1/2 gallon 5.5x5.5s with a 2:3 ratio mix to coco respectively.

They are currently under a 30w wallyworld 6500k led shop light with the diffusers removed and around 8" from the tops. I'm currently waiting on a light meter to optimize accordingly.

As always, questions and comments are always welcome.
    Attached Files

This was supposed to be the last pic, not the weather channel, lol!
    Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Comment

Count me in.
          “We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

ACTIVE

Outdoor Hydro Herbs and Leafy Greens (Current Grow Begins on Page 5)

Completed

Comment

Welcome all, thanks for stopping in. I promise to do my best not to embarrass myself, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by OrgAeroMan View Post
              Welcome all, thanks for stopping in. I promise to do my best not to embarrass myself, lol!
              I cross my fingers and think the same thing every time I start a grow.
              “We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

ACTIVE

Outdoor Hydro Herbs and Leafy Greens (Current Grow Begins on Page 5)

Completed

Comment

Good luck man... So firestorm #18 was the pollen doner? What did she look like flowered out ? Hammer prob posted pics of her but i dont remember... Flash bang c looked very nice though...

Comment

This is the first time I've started a thread on here, at least in this decade! Still a bit green with the format.
                  These will likely be cloned and run in my 2x4 perpetual sea of green, under an HLG 320xl v2 Rspec. They may get their own 2x4 if the old lady doesn't mind another tent buzzing away for a few months... This is what that looks like. 26 plants, taking 1 or 2 every three to four days. The mix is coco, peat moss, perlite and worm castings. 5:2:2:1 respectively. I also add 1/3 c EcoScraps 5-5-5, and 2/3 c Espoma Plant Tone for every 5 gallons of mix. Most have no veg time and will be top dressed every 10 days with 3/4-1T of Plant Tone. They are given pHed water only, using TnB Naturals pH down. The non stretchers have been getting up to a month veg, but I only run 2 strains like that, and the jury is out for now in the longer veg. as they just went in.
                  The tent and ventilation are both from Vivosun. A 6" fan and filter combo that came with the tent for just over $200. It was a great deal, and have had no issues yet. I also have a Vivosun small oscillating fan run in a fixed position, under the light, as it touches the wall when it oscillates.
                  Let me know if I'm forgetting anything you would like to know. I'll keep updating weekly on the seedlings, because it's kind of like watching paint dry at this point
                  Attached Files

Comment

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
                    Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

Good luck OAM , can’t wait to see what you find.

Comment

Thanks man, and welcome aboard!
                        Yes, I do believe FS#18 was the pollen donor. I've heard it wasn't easy to get. I haven't seen that one flowered out yet, but I have seen #7, and that was really impressive. Is #18 on the Firestorm thread, Hammer? I'm only like 1/2 way through it so far. Also, what are/were the terps like?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

pulling up a seat
                            Upcoming 2020 Shows:
                            Hunting HammerHeads Haze : A5x FlashPoint x Firestorm
                            Corvette Summer: Vert Edition
                            GhettoGrow 2.0: The Basement Party

_________
                            sigpic

Comment

FB-C

FS#18

Last edited by Hammerhead; 05-22-2020, 20:06.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
                              Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

Working...
                              X