Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool I didn't know they was available in standard

Comment

Nice! Looking forward to seeing the results.
      I recently picked up a pack of these, started 4 seeds; got 3 males, 1 female. Just threw the female into flower.
      Off the shelf retail store screw-in LED and CFL bulb comparisons

1 sqft CFL Cab & other CFL micro cabs

Comment

Are these going to be flowered inside or outside?

Comment

Originally posted by blynx View Post
          Are these going to be flowered inside or outside?
          Looks like a hybrid system

Comment

I like that box of clones u have outside, tried it out indoor and it worked pretty well. i also like using indoor and outdoor to try to get as much as i can, sometimes i veg them in and put them out..
            400hps! Recently back to grow.

Outdoor Training Ground! [ending]

Comment

Will keep an eye on this since it seems interesting. Are those regular seed?
              400hps! Recently back to grow.

Outdoor Training Ground! [ending]

Comment

Subbed for the food pictures

Lemon ZkittleZ (Completed 18/05/20)

Comment

I popped 1/2 a pack, 10 seeds, and all the plants had great structure.....the lateral branches grew out, then up making a nice wide plant.

i flowered all the females out 3 times before i decided if any were worth keeping and the first harvest was at 50 days and the high sucked. the smell was over powering blueberry, to an over ripe blueberry. this first harvest was clones that were flowered to check which pheno to keep, not the plants from seed, so my harvest was around 8-17 gms per plant. i bagged each strain up and put it in a 5 gal bucket that had 2 1/2 lbs of bud of 5 diff. strains and the small amount of BBM stunk up the bucket. i had to get a bucket just for the BBM b/c i didnt want my GG4, P98 Bubba or others to smell like BBM.

then second harvest was taken at 55 days and the same, high sucked but smelled great. the 3rd harvest i didnt bother taking clones b/c i wasnt keeping her anymore and i let them go 70 days like i do others and this time the high and med effect for my spasms was really good.

i havent had any BBM in over 4 months and the 5 gal bucket still smells like BBM if you open the lid......and its empty.

i still have 12 more seeds b/c my pack had 22 in it and they are in the freezer and ill get to them eventually.

Good Luck on the plants

peace

Originally posted by art.spliff View Post
                  “In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

Ha! Just found out there is an actual subscribe button! Finally I can say... subbed for this!

Comment

Are you going to collect pollen and make f2s/crosses?

How was the high from the Blueberry Muffin you smoked? I keep seeing mention of it being weak.

Comment

Comment

That is some blueberry muffin a friend grew hydroponically. I enjoyed the high, very mellow. One of the best at treating my anxiety. The taste was stellar and smelled just like blueberry. The blueberry smell had my old lady who doesn't smoke much wanting a taste! She couldn't believe it was natural.

Comment

another, I vacumn sealed the buds as i had to make a drive and im not in a legal state.

Comment

this is the humbolt seed co version^

Comment

Amphetamines bro ... try to stay far away from them .... its your best bet my man
                                Hall Of Fame

Comment

Working...
                                X