What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blueberry Muffin Humboldt Seed Company

Morcheeba*

Veteran
I popped 1/2 a pack, 10 seeds, and all the plants had great structure.....the lateral branches grew out, then up making a nice wide plant.

i flowered all the females out 3 times before i decided if any were worth keeping and the first harvest was at 50 days and the high sucked. the smell was over powering blueberry, to an over ripe blueberry. this first harvest was clones that were flowered to check which pheno to keep, not the plants from seed, so my harvest was around 8-17 gms per plant. i bagged each strain up and put it in a 5 gal bucket that had 2 1/2 lbs of bud of 5 diff. strains and the small amount of BBM stunk up the bucket. i had to get a bucket just for the BBM b/c i didnt want my GG4, P98 Bubba or others to smell like BBM.

then second harvest was taken at 55 days and the same, high sucked but smelled great. the 3rd harvest i didnt bother taking clones b/c i wasnt keeping her anymore and i let them go 70 days like i do others and this time the high and med effect for my spasms was really good.

i havent had any BBM in over 4 months and the 5 gal bucket still smells like BBM if you open the lid......and its empty.

i still have 12 more seeds b/c my pack had 22 in it and they are in the freezer and ill get to them eventually.

Good Luck on the plants

peace

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
blynx Are these going to be flowered inside or outside?

Outside is the plan. Too hot in the sun with the humidity dome, little too humid and warm in the shade, risk of bugs pests chewing stems without the cover and cloth, comparatively little light inside. They're inside at night and out in the shade during the day and might be about big enough for going outside without a cover and Plant Therapy. Yes I want to clone and keep mothers and have something to flower under lamps whether before or after October.

More to be said here about outdoor growing. Mowing the lawn so to speak feels like a big part of integrative pest management essential perhaps. Although I hardly mow I try to cut as infrequently as possible harvest grasses and 'weeds' for compost. Mulching means no mowing no weeds or grass. Cover crops are lawns or crops that replace outcompete 'weeds.' Think of all the insect frass chopping and tilling 5' grass seeds into the soil.

techattack Will keep an eye on this since it seems interesting. Are those regular seed?

Yea 22 regular seeds in a pack of 20 for around 100 us taxes vary a little bit. Once soaking in paper towels one had some kind of mold and did not open, which came first or causes what unsure. Considering two extra seeds and one which didn't spout I agree verify this is calibrated the appropriate in other words correct minimum number of seeds to guarantee what is written on the pack. 21 sprouted and two fell over from pinched stems unsure what that is. Planted them again up to cotyledons. Fingers crossed :tiphat:

I smoked
rolleyes.gif
Blueberry Muffin during the drive home from Garberville the flavor was delightful. Infinite times more enjoyable than sharing 'midnight x blue dream' joint :YaRight: and incomparable to sativa vaporizer cart thing.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you going to collect pollen and make f2s/crosses?

How was the high from the Blueberry Muffin you smoked? I keep seeing mention of it being weak.

TexanTerps

That is some blueberry muffin a friend grew hydroponically. I enjoyed the high, very mellow. One of the best at treating my anxiety. The taste was stellar and smelled just like blueberry. The blueberry smell had my old lady who doesn't smoke much wanting a taste! She couldn't believe it was natural.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Nice pictures, I thought about nominating one for photo of the month though I think it is more of a grower contest.

Latest posts

Latest posts