What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush from a greybeard

Grula

Another week has gone, they're now in the eight week and looking good The pictures are taken from the same positions so one can compare.
well her they are:

Grula

Have stopped nutes at the end of last week, they still get water and molasses (table spoon pr gallon)
will water them like this til the end of these ladies

Grula

The last day of the crop

The last day of the crop

Well, my OG's has run their course, and will be slaughtered tomorrow
As you'll see in the pictures one plant is already harvested, it couldn't bear it's own weight, and was amber as hell. the remaining 5 goes in 12 hours witch comes out to 60 days of flowering

I will give you an update on the weight as soon as I know it

Grula

As some of you will notice, the OG is collapsing on itself as the buds fatten up, the branches won't hold the weight, but of all my problems, this is one of the "best" problems I have :biggrin:

Hope you enjoyed the journey. and most important of all, if and old fart like me can do it, anyone can
plant%20grow.gif

As always, stay safe

Grula

thank's a lot, it means something for us indoor basement dwellers of the north.
Hopefully it will be free to grow in our part of the world as well soon

Grula

well, five of my six O G's went all the way til 63 days, The sixth was taken in an "hostale" atack by me :biggrin:

The other five was cut dried (I trim wet and dru only buds, since i get the best results of that metode)

I haven't weighted them dry, since that would be just a guesstimate but I thing I got around (850-900 g slaughter-weight) 350 -400 gram, dried and cured. I 'm very happy with that
It smokes very smooth, very piny with lemon mixed inn. The aftertaste gives all ow the above but also got a peppery finish

some pictures of my cures OG

All in all very happy with this grow, beware that this plant need LST and topping (more than you normally would expect)

If you do all this little maintenance during your grow, you will get paid

Fed with
Tap-water, NKP and Molasses (two tblsp / gallon)

double dose during flowering (NKP that is)
Flushed 10 days before harvest
Molasses all the way til harvest

That's the oldtimer way

Regards Grula

Grula

just a short update

just a short update

I've now dryed and kured my OG's and I can tell you all it was well worth the wait. This is how the they live ther lives a.t.m. :D

As for smoking them, it's a dream lemony pine with an earthy afthertaste. all in all I can recommend it to anyone liking stony painkilling smokel this is for you

10-4
Grula

Latest posts

Latest posts