What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush from a greybeard

Grula

Nope, just bought from them cuz i had heard great things about their OG, as you know there are many OG's with less then favorable genetics

Grula

I have good hope for this harvest, may the Ganja gods be with me for the next 2 and 1/2 weeks

Grula

It's the only way to make flowers that, [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]nice flowers and plenty of them :biggrin:
[/FONT]

Grula

Love the set up you got going!

Totally home made I work with the metric system so I will give you the measurements in cm the with of the box total is 180 cm it's split by a wall @ 125 cm the rest is a second room. (this room has 18 hours of light for mothers and cuts)

the depth of the box is around 130 cm witch leave me wirh 125X125 for blooming.
The height of the box is 150 cm inside horsebox locks for the doors an that's pretty much it. Or there are some fans involved i have two bathroom fans they move about 190 cubic meters an hour and i run two of them as well as a 11" fan mounted in the roof og the box. Since i have to cope with temps varying from -20C to 30C i need to have a box that can handle both. It seems both mothers, seedlings, and most importing at all, my girls seems to like it :biggrin:

DoloDankness

Totally home made I work with the metric system so I will give you the measurements in cm the with of the box total is 180 cm it's split by a wall @ 125 cm the rest is a second room. (this room has 18 hours of light for mothers and cuts)

the depth of the box is around 130 cm witch leave me wirh 125X125 for blooming.
The height of the box is 150 cm inside horsebox locks for the doors an that's pretty much it. Or there are some fans involved i have two bathroom fans they move about 190 cubic meters an hour and i run two of them as well as a 11" fan mounted in the roof og the box. Since i have to cope with temps varying from -20C to 30C i need to have a box that can handle both. It seems both mothers, seedlings, and most importing at all, my girls seems to like it :biggrin:

Hahah I feel that! Im in a closet so I battling keeping stable temps too. We have around the same amount of room. I just have about 12 inches more room in heighth and about 12 inches less in width and length.

Grula

Hahah I feel that! Im in a closet so I battling keeping stable temps too. We have around the same amount of room. I just have about 12 inches more room in heighth and about 12 inches less in width and length.

Cool, Just be careful with overheating in a small space. Trust me I know all about that

Grula

we can but hope
clover.gif

Grula

hello
grula

look good!
more pictures please
no such thing as too many pictures
:)
:dance013:

True tat!
but the powers that be only give you a tiny space to upload your pictures.
But I will be keeping on posting even though I might have to delete some of the earlies. We just have to e what's happening