What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MGT's Organic 600w SOGish

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Okay, so the while the whole world goes on lockdown and we are stuck at home, figured might as well do a sog in the spare tent. It may not be true sog, as my plants are larger and in larger pots, but we are rocking 18 plants in a tent that normally has 3 larger plants in it.

The tent is a 2x4, however it messures 27" x 54". I will deside on what light to run tomorrow, and 12/12 will start either tonight or on Wednesday the 1st.

We have 8 platinum cookies, 7 gelato 33, and 3 chemdog in this tent.

The dirt consists of promix, emc, and perlite.

The first feeding of tea they got today, had emc, bat guano, kelp, molasses, mammoth p, nitrozyme, hygrozyme, and fossil fuel. I think that was it..it was a quick brew. They also got mykos and great white at transplant all over the roots and mixed in the dirt.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
So, they should of came out of the clone like 10 days ago, but yeah so they came out today, got some roots trimmed off, and into pots they went along with some mykos and great white, and they ate some tea.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
thx, got 600w hortilux in there, using a nanolux og ballast. my magnum xxl would not fit, so had to use the hydrofarm hood, i forget what one ill post on it I read the hood lol.

Still have to bring in an inline fan for the hood, and get another scrubber for this tent.prolly flip to flower tonight if i get the fan in there.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
here we are on day 5, starting a batch of tea in the morning, as well as some beans for the other sog tent. Thats all for now.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Okay, well today is day 8, we got clones in the cloner, got a batch tea going for these girls, might be their last veg tea pending when they dry up, i dont switch to flower tea till they about two weeks in.

So far they had had ewc tea very small amount of guano in added. This is their full on veg tea. Hoping to get one more in before I switch to flower tea. If, not ill switch to flower tea but I will top dress a lil veg guano in each pot.

They started with the 600w nanolux ballast at 50% power, we been at 75% since yeterday and lowered the hood. Will lower hood again tomorrow, and prolly switch to 100% soon. plan to do the overpower later on in flower for a bit.

More pics tomorrow. Hoping to get around to swapping the fans and ducting around tomorrow as well.

They are looking sooo healthy.
Ive being reading some of your posts, very interesting the way you feed your plants, I guess thats one of the roads ive never taken growing weed and that I ll love to try it, will keep on reading :tiphat:

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
They are looking sooo healthy.
Ive being reading some of your posts, very interesting the way you feed your plants, I guess thats one of the roads ive never taken growing weed and that I ll love to try it, will keep on reading :tiphat:

thx, for these I used pro mix hp, with added perlite and ewc. the last tea they got, had ewc, psg, N bat guano. along with kelp, molasses, mammoth p, fossil fuel, hygrozime, nitrozyme, fish shIt, some other microbes and a couple other lil things. :) they will prolly get one more feeding like this before I switch to a more flower style tea, since there is not much in my soil beside ewc, i have to give some extra N for the first 2 or 3 weeks of flower so I do my veg tea couple times and start transitioning to my flower tea over couple weeks as i lower my light and increase the brightness.

thx, for these I used pro mix hp, with added perlite and ewc. the last tea they got, had ewc, psg, N bat guano. along with kelp, molasses, mammoth p, fossil fuel, ......

Thanks for the formula, the thing is I use many of those products you use, but in branded mixed bottled form, i like the freedom you have deciding the proportions for each stage, you cant do that with branded stuff, I guess your formulas haved changed over the time?

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Thanks for the formula, the thing is I use many of those products you use, but in branded mixed bottled form, i like the freedom you have deciding the proportions for each stage, you cant do that with branded stuff, I guess your formulas haved changed over the time?

def, always evolving. but yeah, making and brewing teas from scratch imo will knock the socks off anything that comes in a bottle :) only thing better would be a living soil, which will be coming very soon after these next to crops finish up :)

Latest posts

Latest posts