Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autoflowering adventure under mars hydro led

Hello everyone,

I journaling my next grow, where i go with my new setup.

I usually run in coco but this time when i ordered the feedings I was too high and ordered for soil

nevermind i always wanted to give it a try

I also want to try a led grow. My tent usually go hot in summer which I want to sort out finally.

I choosed a Mars Hydro ts1000 led light which I will use in my 60x60 tent.

I will start with 2x Auto Balckberry Kush and 2x Auto purple lemonade in 12l pots in plagron light mix. And hopefully i have to change for bigger tent if the plants gets bigger which I hope so much.
    Last edited by iwantmorebuds; 03-24-2020, 15:38.
    "This is not a bakery. I dont sugarcoat anything. If ya want my opinion then that is what u'll get. Dont be mad if its not what ya want to hear."

Subbed Front seat
    No New Member Friend Request, No Journal, No Diary, No Offence, Request Denied,

Comment

About the strains:

Dutch Passion is one of my preferred seedbank if I run autos. I really like their auto genetics so there was no question I will run seeds from them.

The seeds come in metal boxes, I love this packing:

Originally posted by DARKSIDER View Post
      Subbed Front seat
      Welcome bro enjoy!
      "This is not a bakery. I dont sugarcoat anything. If ya want my opinion then that is what u'll get. Dont be mad if its not what ya want to hear."

Comment

P
        My current grow: Headbanger x OPG and C4DD x OPG

Growers Of The World - Unite

sigpic

Comment

And finally i will give a chance to Fastbuds, I planned to try them so long ago, there are so many negative and positive feelings about them so I wanted to make sure by myself how they doing.
          As I hoping a purple pheno from BBkush i choosed Purple Lemonade which also can be a purple pheno so raised my chance

Comment

Count me in.
            “We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

ACTIVE

Outdoor Hydro Herbs and Leafy Greens (Current Grow Begins on Page 5)

Completed

Comment

Seeds popped in the glasses.

Originally posted by starke View Post
              Count me in.
              Welcome bro!

Comment

Subbed!

Interested in that Purple Lemonade
                Lemon ZkittleZ (Completed 18/05/20)

Comment

Originally posted by raCURE View Post
                  Subbed!

Interested in that Purple Lemonade
                  Welcome dude, me too, trust me

I was looking for some diaries to see how it perform but only found one where it was not purple... I also have LSD - 25 for later...

Comment

Originally posted by iwantmorebuds View Post
                    Welcome dude, me too, trust me

I was looking for some diaries to see how it perform but only found one where it was not purple... I also have LSD - 25 for later...
                    Like you I had read some very mixed reviews on FastBuds so I shy’d away.

Planning on purchasing some Mephisto gem autos when they reopen.

Actually might swap some of those out depending on this very thread

Comment

Like you I had read some very mixed reviews on FastBuds so I shy’d away.

Planning on purchasing some Mephisto gem autos when they reopen.

Actually might swap some of those out depending on this very thread
                      I have seen some good reviews on LSD 25 thats why I choosed them also, if these lemonades turn out well, those could be my next run.

Mephisto is as well on my list, which strains you looked for?

Comment

Originally posted by iwantmorebuds View Post
                        I have seen some good reviews on LSD 25 thats why I choosed them also, if these lemonades turn out well, those could be my next run.

Mephisto is as well on my list, which strains you looked for?
                        Grape Walker Kush & Gold Gelato both sound mouthwatering

Probably end up 4 of each I think hmm

Comment

Grape Walker Kush & Gold Gelato both sound mouthwatering

Probably end up 4 of each I think hmm

Yeah, both sounds very good.

Good luck with them.

Comment

count me in. buddy. Cannot wait to see what the seeds will be.
                            A lot of growers told us the moby dick is a good strain. Did you have any experience with it?
                            WWW.MARS-HYDRO.COM
                            Coupon Code"ICMAG"

Grow Diaries:
                            FC6500 Harvest
                            FC-E4800 solo grow

FC4800 VS FC-E4800
                            SP3000 Comparison grow

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Hydro Led View Post
                              count me in. buddy. Cannot wait to see what the seeds will be.
                              A lot of growers told us the moby dick is a good strain. Did you have any experience with it?
                              Welcome bro,

Ohh yeah the good auto moby dick xxl. My second ever grow, i remember i grow in a cabinet this time and i remember i had to chop the main cola very early because that cute girl went a giant.

Hold on i have pics... Sadly from the main cola i do not have, but was crazy...

Last edited by iwantmorebuds; 03-25-2020, 07:52.

Comment

Working...
                              X