What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflowering adventure under mars hydro led

iwantmorebuds

:cool: nice and bright :tiphat:

Yeah dude,

And the best thing are, there are no heat and no noise. If this lights works close the same compare to 250 mh/hps, i will be the happiest grower in the planet.

If I run hps i need to use cooltube system and run the airflow on the maximum to get rid of the heat which is so much noise and ducting.

:tiphat:

How many plants is the TS1000 good for? I see most with 2-4 girls ?

I think this is better to determine in coverage because the number of plants depends on their size.

This light can cover 80x80 area in veg and 60x60 in flowering period if i remember well for specification, but, @Mars Hydro Led will help You out I hope :)

As I have autoflowers its hard to say how big they will be but I hope I will change to bigger tent after 20 - 25 days.

Last edited:

iwantmorebuds

Auto Balckberry Kush #1
Day 1:headbange
picture.php

She can start enjoy ts1000 from now:huggg:

iwantmorebuds

Welcome on the planet
Purple Lemonade Auto #1
Day 1
:plant grow:
picture.php

I already can see the second Blackberry kush breaking the soil, but I do not want to count as first day for her yet.

Keep safe guyz:tiphat:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
After I ordered the mars hydro ts1000 at sunday, it was shipped straight on monday morning and I got it today, It took 3 days only while everyone know the situation in the world.

Respect MarsHydro :tiphat:

View Image
View Image

My first thing to do was to remove the driver to get rid of the heat and hang the led in the tent. Look at that brightness
View Image
View Image

We stock products in overseas warehouses. It is lucky for us that the shipping system didn't be shutdown. So we can continue the sale. :dance013:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
How many plants is the TS1000 good for? I see most with 2-4 girls ?

Like morebuds said, it will be decided by how large the plants you plan to grow. Some buddies only grow one big plant under this light. Some would like to grow two. Four plants is maximum. :huggg:

iwantmorebuds

The macro lens for the camera is on the way now. I hope i can show better quality of pics with that.

Sorry guys but it looks You will see a lot of pictures :laughing:

Like morebuds said, it will be decided by how large the plants you plan to grow. Some buddies only grow one big plant under this light. Some would like to grow two. Four plants is maximum. :huggg:

I think its still better to speak about coverage, as you can go with 1 plant in scrog or you can do sog also in the same place with the same light if we speak about photoperiod types.

If we stay at autoflowers it is again an other story. I had some auto which never fit in a 60x60 box by itself alone.

Example:

Dark Devil auto
picture.php

Last edited:

iwantmorebuds

I did not mentioned yet, but I popped 2 Auto Strawberry Cheesecake from Seedsman which are freebies now, one is doing her first day today the other just breaking the soil
Auto Strawberry Cheesecake #1
Day 1
picture.php

Auto Strawberry Cheesecake #2
Day 0
picture.php

Now I have all strain I planned for this adventure, I hope You will like it :tiphat:

bibi40

Will subbed that , some cool aut strains i guess ,

eager to see what' s coming with your led panel :tiphat:

iwantmorebuds

Look what just arrived here.

Marshydro sp250 along with their 60x120x180 box.

The light and the tent looks amazing. The bigger girls moved in already. Im still waiting for my filter and fan but i have no problem with the temperature.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php