What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflowering adventure under mars hydro led

iwantmorebuds

Hello everyone,

I journaling my next grow, where i go with my new setup.

I usually run in coco but this time when i ordered the feedings I was too high and ordered for soil :dance013:

nevermind i always wanted to give it a try :D

I also want to try a led grow. My tent usually go hot in summer which I want to sort out finally.

I choosed a Mars Hydro ts1000 led light which I will use in my 60x60 tent.

I will start with 2x Auto Balckberry Kush and 2x Auto purple lemonade in 12l pots in plagron light mix. And hopefully i have to change for bigger tent if the plants gets bigger which I hope so much.

Last edited:

iwantmorebuds

About the strains:

Dutch Passion is one of my preferred seedbank if I run autos. I really like their auto genetics so there was no question I will run seeds from them.

The seeds come in metal boxes, I love this packing:

picture.php

picture.php

Subbed :tiphat: Front seat :)
Welcome bro :) enjoy!

iwantmorebuds

And finally i will give a chance to Fastbuds, I planned to try them so long ago, there are so many negative and positive feelings about them so I wanted to make sure by myself how they doing.
As I hoping a purple pheno from BBkush i choosed Purple Lemonade which also can be a purple pheno so raised my chance :D :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

raCURE

Welcome dude, me too, trust me :D

I was looking for some diaries to see how it perform but only found one where it was not purple... I also have LSD - 25 for later...

Like you I had read some very mixed reviews on FastBuds so I shy’d away.

Planning on purchasing some Mephisto gem autos when they reopen.

Actually might swap some of those out depending on this very thread :biggrin:

iwantmorebuds

Like you I had read some very mixed reviews on FastBuds so I shy’d away.

Planning on purchasing some Mephisto gem autos when they reopen.

Actually might swap some of those out depending on this very thread :biggrin:

I have seen some good reviews on LSD 25 thats why I choosed them also, if these lemonades turn out well, those could be my next run. :canabis:

Mephisto is as well on my list, which strains you looked for?

raCURE

I have seen some good reviews on LSD 25 thats why I choosed them also, if these lemonades turn out well, those could be my next run. :canabis:

Mephisto is as well on my list, which strains you looked for?

Grape Walker Kush & Gold Gelato both sound mouthwatering :biggrin:

Probably end up 4 of each I think hmm :canabis:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
count me in. buddy. Cannot wait to see what the seeds will be. :dance013:
A lot of growers told us the moby dick is a good strain. Did you have any experience with it?

iwantmorebuds

count me in. buddy. Cannot wait to see what the seeds will be. :dance013:
A lot of growers told us the moby dick is a good strain. Did you have any experience with it?

Welcome bro,

Ohh yeah the good auto moby dick xxl. My second ever grow, i remember i grow in a cabinet this time and i remember i had to chop the main cola very early because that cute girl went a giant.

Hold on i have pics... Sadly from the main cola i do not have, but was crazy...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

El Tigre

I will follow this. Interested about Fast Buds genetics, never tried yet.
By my experience Mephisto has good stuff.
I tried Sour Stomper, Sour Crack and SODK, happy with every strain.:tiphat:

iwantmorebuds

I read many times, growers had problem to germinate fastbuds seeds

For the Purple Lemonade it took 18 hours
picture.php

For Blackberry Kushes took 2 days but after the first night I had to put them on wet paper towel because they drowned in the water

picture.php

:tiphat:

Last edited:

iwantmorebuds

After I ordered the mars hydro ts1000 at sunday, it was shipped straight on monday morning and I got it today, It took 3 days only while everyone know the situation in the world.

Respect MarsHydro :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

My first thing to do was to remove the driver to get rid of the heat and hang the led in the tent. Look at that brightness
picture.php

picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
After I ordered the mars hydro ts1000 at sunday, it was shipped straight on monday morning and I got it today, It took 3 days only while everyone know the situation in the world.

Respect MarsHydro :tiphat:

View Image
View Image

My first thing to do was to remove the driver to get rid of the heat and hang the led in the tent. Look at that brightness
View Image
View Image

:cool: nice and bright :tiphat: