What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflowering adventure under mars hydro led

brickweeder

Can you put them in your car with a covering over them? Maybe put the boxes in your locked car to contain the smell and keep out of sight.

Last edited:

techattack

U could find one of those big plastic container to put them inside and lay them down properly, or plastic bag the pot and the plants.. Good luck bro

iwantmorebuds

Last Picture of Auto Blackberry Kush under ts1000, she grow too much in the last two days so i have to move her im the bigger tent under sp250 because she got too close to the light and i cant raise it anymore. She got a little lightburn as well.

She is almost 1m tall now.

picture.php

iwantmorebuds

This Auto Purple Lemonade is such an amazing plant guys. I could stand all day front of the box and watch her and I stuned her for week at the beginning. She was nice and forget me.

Day 38
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

iwantmorebuds

Hi mate ,

those auto' s are so pretty and it seems the blackberry will be a huge yielder :dance013:

:tiphat:

Pretty!! Excellent job, iwmb!
Thank you both of you for the kind words.

What is a big surprize to me its the Fastbuds genetic. These girl is a joy to grow. Love it.
I know and love Dutch passion , to see a monster auto is not that big surprise from them but FastBuds is a different story and never ran anything from them before.

Last edited:

iwantmorebuds

Auto Strawberry Cheesecake#1
After i took 8 bananas from her in the late veg stage I never thought I will hervest her ever. But she grew out and got the second chance. I have to say she was grateful. She is not taller then 40cm but look how nicely she fattened.

before hervest
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Trichs 3 days before hervest:
picture.php

wet buds without popcorns
picture.php

Oddity

Those are some very pretty purple plants :watchplant:
that blackberry is a beast!

I just cracked some fastbuds stuff so it's nice to see someone else running it. I've got high hopes for their Gelato.