What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflowering adventure under mars hydro led

iwantmorebuds

So that Mg issue with purple lemonade and that N toxicity i mentioned before... I just simply overwatered. After years in coco it was not unimaginable, but I hope I noticed that in time and they will get over it. Anyway with Strawberry Cheesecakes im very careful and they are grateful which means I have a new favorite now.

Strawberry Cheesecake #1
showing some amazing grow and im sure she will outrun BBK #1 in no time.

Day 12

picture.php
picture.php

:tiphat:

iwantmorebuds

Hello guyz,

Im sorry but I had to pull this turn for some reason, but I popped a Blackberry Kush and a Purple Lemonade again and I will bring a lot of pictures as always.

This time I will go with coco with 30% perlitte as always before. Other setup will stay the same, they start under sp250 with some photoperiods then they will finish under ts1000.

I hope everyone is healthy and hope we are close to the end of this sh*t.

Stay safe :tiphat:

iwantmorebuds

Soooo....

Auto Purple Lemonade
Was quick like before, she is already in her final pot.

Day 1
picture.php

Day 3
After 3 days she broke the ground I decided to prepare her final pot and plant in.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

iwantmorebuds

Looking forward to seeing the cheesecake update :tiphat:

Sorry to disappoint you m8 but I trashed all of them. But the bushier cheesecake showed bananas also which was my disappointment, thats why i did not replant my last seed I got, only others.

iwantmorebuds

Auto Blackberry Kush
Day 20
She needs daily training, growing very well. She is drinking a lot but not that hungry, i have to step back with N.
picture.php