No announcement yet.

Autoflowering adventure under mars hydro led

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will follow this. Interested about Fast Buds genetics, never tried yet.
    By my experience Mephisto has good stuff.
    I tried Sour Stomper, Sour Crack and SODK, happy with every strain.
    El Tigre's LED/ZEN tent (CLOSED)
    El Tigre's TINY BOX for reversing plants and pollen collection (CLOSED)

El Tigre@6th Sweet SeedsĀ® Grow Diary Competition (COMPLETED)

El Tigre's MICRO MADNESS (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by El Tigre View Post
      I will follow this. Interested about Fast Buds genetics, never tried yet.
      By my experience Mephisto has good stuff.
      I tried Sour Stomper, Sour Crack and SODK, happy with every strain.
      Welcome aboard
      Last edited by iwantmorebuds; 03-25-2020, 15:01.
      "This is not a bakery. I dont sugarcoat anything. If ya want my opinion then that is what u'll get. Dont be mad if its not what ya want to hear."

Comment

I read many times, growers had problem to germinate fastbuds seeds

For the Purple Lemonade it took 18 hours

For Blackberry Kushes took 2 days but after the first night I had to put them on wet paper towel because they drowned in the water

Last edited by iwantmorebuds; 03-25-2020, 15:09.
        "This is not a bakery. I dont sugarcoat anything. If ya want my opinion then that is what u'll get. Dont be mad if its not what ya want to hear."

Comment

After I ordered the mars hydro ts1000 at sunday, it was shipped straight on monday morning and I got it today, It took 3 days only while everyone know the situation in the world.

Respect MarsHydro

My first thing to do was to remove the driver to get rid of the heat and hang the led in the tent. Look at that brightness

Comment

Originally posted by iwantmorebuds View Post
            After I ordered the mars hydro ts1000 at sunday, it was shipped straight on monday morning and I got it today, It took 3 days only while everyone know the situation in the world.

Respect MarsHydro

View Image
            View Image

My first thing to do was to remove the driver to get rid of the heat and hang the led in the tent. Look at that brightness
            View Image
            View Image
            nice and bright
            No New Member Friend Request, No Journal, No Diary, No Offence, Request Denied,

Comment

How many plants is the TS1000 good for? I see most with 2-4 girls ?
              Lemon ZkittleZ (Completed 18/05/20)

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSIDER View Post
                nice and bright
                Yeah dude,

And the best thing are, there are no heat and no noise. If this lights works close the same compare to 250 mh/hps, i will be the happiest grower in the planet.

If I run hps i need to use cooltube system and run the airflow on the maximum to get rid of the heat which is so much noise and ducting.

Originally posted by raCURE View Post
                How many plants is the TS1000 good for? I see most with 2-4 girls ?
                I think this is better to determine in coverage because the number of plants depends on their size.

This light can cover 80x80 area in veg and 60x60 in flowering period if i remember well for specification, but, @Mars Hydro Led will help You out I hope

As I have autoflowers its hard to say how big they will be but I hope I will change to bigger tent after 20 - 25 days.

Last edited by iwantmorebuds; 03-26-2020, 17:25.

Comment

One of the Auto Blackberry kush going to have her first day today she just showed herself

Comment

Auto Balckberry Kush #1
                    Day 1

She can start enjoy ts1000 from now

Comment

Welcome on the planet
                      Purple Lemonade Auto #1
                      Day 1

I already can see the second Blackberry kush breaking the soil, but I do not want to count as first day for her yet.

Keep safe guyz

Comment

Everyone broke the ground already
                        Auto Blackberry Kush #2
                        Day 1

Auto Purple Lemonade #2
                        Day 1

Comment

Auto Blackberry Kush#1
                          Day 3

Comment

What camera are you using ?

Comment

Originally posted by raCURE View Post
                              What camera are you using ?
                              It is a sony alpha 5000, i just want to buy a macro lens to make better quality, i just like to take pictures

Comment

Originally posted by iwantmorebuds View Post
                                It is a sony alpha 5000, i just want to buy a macro lens to make better quality, i just like to take pictures
                                Same. Using the phone currently but see all these great photos on here! I need to invest in something ha.

Comment

Working...
                                X