What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A collection of Chunky’s Bagseeds

eyesdownchronic

there are no packs of these available anywhere, GLG has a few packs of my beans up but I never got around to packing and shipping with all the covid bullsht happening.

I was picking out some beans to pop yesterday and it's a shame I don't have someone around to help pack beans and get them to the bank. I 'm too sick to try to run a business with the beans but I always have thousands of them sitting around with a few dozen crosses that I never have time to clean let alone name, test, sort, bag, label, and ship.

I gave away a shitload of beans again this past winter in Mass but I don't think anyone pops them, at least I see no sign of it 'cept you and Star now...

you are doing a great job on this thread though, thanks!:thank you:

I'd be top dressing guano, and any other flowering goodies you have for amending those girls. calcium, milk cheap down there?

compost tea or extract if you got it.

you collect seaweed when you are at the ocean?

This is very sad to hear...

Can you try and find an assistant? I imagine that there are a lot of people out there who would be happy to help. :grouphug:

I was bummed when I was unable to get out the last gene traders, I was hoping to pick up some of your gear...

Wish you the best of luck moving forward.

Hookahhead

We’re only a few days behind on this update. These were the last ladies to changed on 4/13, meaning all the plants are at least 44 days into flower!

LocomotiveBreath #1 - She’s filling in nicely, I’m anxious to see what she’ll look like next update. I think this one is going to run a little longer too. She seems to be the least resinous out of the lot, but I’m not counting her out yet.

Current height: Forgot to measure (Starting height: 38 inches)
picture.php

picture.php

ScoutBreath #2 - I’m keeping a close eye on this one for mold. Both ScoutBreath plants seem to be finishing quickly. This one has rock hard buds, they don’t give at all when squeezed. She may get chopped early...

Current height: forgot to measure (Starting height: 43 inches)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hookahhead

Here we go, back again. Thanks for the comments everyone!

It’s still raining here, so that’s kind of sad. Everything is still looking good so far knock on wood. I still have an update on the males to make, hopefully I can do that tomorrow.

These girls were flipped on 4/3, making them 8 weeks today. There were too many pictures that I liked, so each one will get their own post!

GMOGKB 3 - Another frosted one, she smells like dirty feet. All of the plants seem to be having a little push of new flowers, I’m guessing it’s the change in weather.

Current height: 51.5 inches (Starting height: 37 inches)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Hookahhead

GMOGKB 4 - This is one the owners moved and tried to stiff under the screen. He didn’t do too bad, considering he was probably in a panic. She’s throwing out sticky spears. Smell is peppery at first then turning to sweet.

Current height: 63 inches (Starting height: 41 inches)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The GMOGKB is definitely a stellar cross. I will probably be greedy with hoarding the rest of these beans for myself.

Hookahhead

These two also switched on 4/3.

PoisonBreath 1 - The Chunkiest bagseed of them all. Smell is still citronella, I’m looking forward to tasting this one. One thing I noticed on both PBs is that the bud leaves have shown golden glands early on. You can see it clearly in the 3rd photo.

Current height: 50.5 inches (Starting height: 37 inches)
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Hookahhead

ScoutBreath 1 - Sticky sweet golf balls that you just want to eat! Hopefully I can push her a few more days, but I would be ok with dropping her now.

Current height: 53.5 inches (Starting height: 37.5 inches)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GMOGKB 4 - This is one the owners moved and tried to stiff under the screen. He didn’t do too bad, considering he was probably in a panic. She’s throwing out sticky spears. Smell is peppery at first then turning to sweet.

Current height: 63 inches (Starting height: 41 inches)
View Image
View Image
View Image

The GMOGKB is definitely a stellar cross. I will probably be greedy with hoarding the rest of these beans for myself.

Hope I get a female I got three out of my pack to this stage of seedling...Look how fat they are:)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

T

TakenByTheSky

I haven't tried the ogkb, I smoked a tiny bud of gmo and it's a jack hammer. Got a big one in veg but have not flowered it out myself yet.

Hookahhead

These pics are from yesterday, but I’m just getting around to putting them up today. This is 8 weeks for these ladies, they switched on 4/7.

GMOGKB #1 - She could have gone another week, but I decided to chop her as mold starting to creep in. Big chunky buds, much different than the taller phenos. The clones will be topped/trained to avoid the thick cola next run.

Final height: forgot to measure: (Starting height: 43 inches)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I’ll post a picture of the dried and trimmed bud along with a small summary as I work my way through them.

Hookahhead

GMOGKB #2 - Much taller pheno, it seems to be ok so far so I left it standing. I’m hoping the rains let up and I get another week or 2 out of her.

Current height: forgot to measure (Starting height: 47 inches)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
those buds you picked developed pretty strange with that new growth, are the days getting longer there right now? looks like they re-flowered or something, guessing it's an equator issue with northern Cali genetics maybe?

how many gallons were their containers?

I'd harvest the fattest colas if you are worried about mold and leave the rest of the plant to finish and ripen for a few more weeks, 2-4 maybe.

it's possible as seed plants that they didn't all "flip" at the same timed too... The GMO, Forum and wedding cake all initiate very late with the OGKB 2.0 and my male finish early.

hopefully the will still get you plenty medicated. :biggrin:

some of the plants from my seeds will finish crazy dense and mold from the stalk out occasionally so open them up and peep the stalks if you are concerned and observe it with a scope too.

Hookahhead

@chunkypigs - yeah I was wondering why a lot of them are reflowering. The days are getting longer, but we still only receive 12 hours and 42 minutes right now. The weather did change from hot and dry to cool and wet. The containers are 9 gallon. As you said I’m going to be chopping a lot of the tops and letting the lowers go longer if I can.

My phone died before I got to post this, then I lost the post. Here’s the sad news,

PoisonBreath #2 - I chopped her yesterday at Day 65 due to serious mold issues in the main cola.

Final height: forgot to measure: (Starting: 37 inches)
Looks beautiful right?
picture.php

Trapped inside
picture.php

It’s a kick to the nuts, but plenty of good bud left on the plant. I’m really looking forward to giving this one a try. Smell is sweet with a bit of that citronella, but more pleasant than real citronella. It’s really alluring. The #1 doesn’t have as much of the sweet component. I’m guessing the “citronella” is from the Durban.. terpinolene?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hookahhead

So a bit of sad news, I made the decision to save my losses and harvest all the plants a few days ago on June 5th. We have had rain everyday for the past 3 weeks. One of my friends told me we are experiencing “Fenomeno de la niña in Central America. So 3 months of rain.”

I wanted to clean the flowering greenhouse out so that we could make some necessary changes. We have built a new vegetation greenhouse (10x20) and deconstructed the old one. I’ll post some photos of this in the next few days. For now here are the plants on harvest day.

This plant was switched on 4/7, making her exactly 9 weeks at harvest.

ScoutBreath #1 - She looked close to being done anyway. Huge dense nuggets with a deliciously sweet smell.

Final height: forgot to measure (Starting height: 37.5 inches)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Hookahhead

This plant also switched on 4/7, so 9 weeks at harvest.

PoisonBreath #1 - Another gorgeous plant with ginormous buds. I really like the smell on these plants. She probably would have been happy with another week yet. I’m excited to give them a try.

Final height: didn’t measure (Starting height: 37 inches)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Hookahhead

Another at 9 weeks, she flipped on 4/7. You can see how quickly everything changed from dry and dead to green and lush with the rains. This is my favorite time of year here, even if it’s terrible for ganja cultivation.

GMOGKB #2 - I think this one was the tallest in the group. She has nice large (long) buds too, covered in frost and smelling of funk. In an ideal world I would have pushed her another 2 weeks probably. There’s always next time...

Final height: didn’t measure (Starting height: 47 inches)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hookahhead

This one switched on 4/3, giving us 9.5 weeks at harvest. I would have liked to see her go to 11 weeks too.

GMOGKB #4 - I think the GMOs are my favorite plants. All of them are super resinous. This one has a peppery sweet smell, no funk and definitely different from the others.

Final height: didn’t measure (Starting height: 41 inches)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts