What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A collection of Chunky’s Bagseeds

Hookahhead

Good evening everyone, welcome to the weekend! I’m grinning ear to ear over here after taking these photos today. These lovely ladies were switched on 4/3, putting us at 6 weeks today. Come along and take a look with me!

GMOGKB #3 - So I did try to get a little heavy handed with the ladies today to get a better sense of their smell. Unfortunately it’s hard for me, I take one whiff and smell ammonia/cat piss. The second whiff is kind of sweet and pleasant with a bit of funk. Rubbing the flowers a little gives another enjoyable odor I can’t describe.

Current height: 51.5 inches(Starting height: 37 inches)
picture.php

picture.php

GMOGKB # 4 - Yeah baby, that’s the stuff right there! I recommend everyone pick themselves up a pack of these. I catch black pepper at first, second whiff is “sweet cannabis”. Again I admit I’m not good at this game.

Current height: 62.5 inches (Starting height: 41 inches)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hookahhead

The good news is there’s always a second set of plants in this update! These ladies also switched on 4/3.

PoisonBreath #1 - BIG dank buds without support, what more could you ask for? You should probably grab a pack of these while your at it. This one is still giving me citronella candle.

Current height: 50.5 inches (Starting height: 37 inches)
picture.php
picture.php

ScoutBreath #1 - I’ve been impressed with this girl since moving her into flower. She certainly doesn’t disappoint. Might as well add a pack of these to the list too. I get gummy peach rings, even after multiple whiffs.

Current height: 52.5 (Starting height 37.5)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

There it is folks, hope you all enjoy it as much as I am. I’m thinking of doing a leaf strip around week 7 or 8. Anyone have any input on doing this outdoor?

I haven’t said it for a bit, thanks again Chunkypigs for dropping these gems in my garden!

Hookahhead

Hey everybody, these guys are a few days past due for an update. They flipped on 4/5, landing us on day Day 44.

ScoutBreath #4 - I’m still not sure where this guy got his legs from. I have a bit of his pollen stored, but I think I like his brother better. I used him to pollinate an OGKZ... more cookies please!

Current height: 55.5 inches (Starting height: 23 inches)
picture.php

picture.php

Headband x OGKB #2 - I still really like this guy. Unfortunately he hasn’t really had a chance to pollinate anything yet. Despite all the flowers he doesn’t seem to want to give up much pollen.

Current height: 44 inches (Starting height: 18 inches)

picture.php

picture.php

6-7 weeks is probably where I will stop each male. It’s probably for the best, all of the boys are currently being pummeled by our first hard rain. We’ll see how everything fared tomorrow...

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
The good news is there’s always a second set of plants in this update! These ladies also switched on 4/3.

PoisonBreath #1 - BIG dank buds without support, what more could you ask for? You should probably grab a pack of these while your at it. This one is still giving me citronella candle.

Current height: 50.5 inches (Starting height: 37 inches)
View ImageView Image

ScoutBreath #1 - I’ve been impressed with this girl since moving her into flower. She certainly doesn’t disappoint. Might as well add a pack of these to the list too. I get gummy peach rings, even after multiple whiffs.

Current height: 52.5 (Starting height 37.5)
View Image
View Image
View Image

There it is folks, hope you all enjoy it as much as I am. I’m thinking of doing a leaf strip around week 7 or 8. Anyone have any input on doing this outdoor?

I haven’t said it for a bit, thanks again Chunkypigs for dropping these gems in my garden!

The second pictures is amazing. :tiphat:

Hookahhead

It’s time for more some photos of some sexy ladies. They were flipped on 4/7, making them 43 days young.

GMOGKB #1 - Things are starting to look really nice in here. I’m kind of surprised none of the plants are showing much sign of slowing down on flower production.

Current height: 50 inches (Starting height: 43 inches)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hookahhead

This one also switched on 4/7

GMOGKB #2 - Im not a big fan of Soulja Boy but... she got a donk! Long legs and nicely stacked, just trying to pay her way through college ya know?

Current height 68 inches (Starting height: 47 inches)
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

So that’s all of the GMOGKBs at 6 weeks, which one is your favorite so far?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran

PoisonBreath #1 - BIG dank buds without support, what more could you ask for? You should probably grab a pack of these while your at it. This one is still giving me citronella candle.....

there are no packs of these available anywhere, GLG has a few packs of my beans up but I never got around to packing and shipping with all the covid bullsht happening.

I was picking out some beans to pop yesterday and it's a shame I don't have someone around to help pack beans and get them to the bank. I 'm too sick to try to run a business with the beans but I always have thousands of them sitting around with a few dozen crosses that I never have time to clean let alone name, test, sort, bag, label, and ship.

I gave away a shitload of beans again this past winter in Mass but I don't think anyone pops them, at least I see no sign of it 'cept you and Star now...

you are doing a great job on this thread though, thanks!:thank you:

I'd be top dressing guano, and any other flowering goodies you have for amending those girls. calcium, milk cheap down there?

compost tea or extract if you got it.

you collect seaweed when you are at the ocean?

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
I remember now It was called grandps's breath.
Great work
Loved that smoke.
I know totally random.
Just giving props
Carry on

Zomboy

Veteran
GMOGKB sounds like a great cross and by looks its not disappointing lol. Those are going to be some hefty buds

M

mrghost

Why does my stomach complain when I see that solo cup standing so close to the edge? :)

Hookahhead

Hey everyone sorry I left town for a few days and fell behind on updates. I’ll get caught back up in the next few days.

Rain has been hitting us hard. The greenhouse is certainly helping but the wind is able to push some water in. We’re working on making revisions to help keep things dry. The death trap fan that I picked up has seized up 3 times already and was taken out. A box fan has taken its place for now, better fans are a top priority.

A few plants got wet, the owner moved a few on his own, but not gently. Luckily none of the damage is terrible and so far everything seems ok. I retied a lot of branches and did a major leaf strip on all of the plants to help with air movement. I’ll be on mold watch for sure, the rains always seem to come at the worst time.

These were the first females to switch. They flipped on 3/28, so theyre the oldest at day 59.

GMOGKB #5 - She still has a good bit to go yet. Luckily she’s standing in a nice dry spot. These buds are definitely going to gum up the trimming shears. All of the GMOGKB plants are súper resinous.

Current height: 57 inches (Starting height: 39 inches)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PoisonBreath #2 - Unfortunately this plant took on a bit of water. I’ll be moving it and resupporting it tomorrow. I’m thinking there’s at least another week to 10 days left, she just started a new flush of flowers. Smells very sweet and delicious.

Current height: 45 inches (Starting height: 37 inches)
picture.php

picture.php

@Chunkypigs - I have bat guano I collect from my bodega, but its from fruit eating bats, which is typically higher in nitrogen. It would be good to use this early on (week 0-2) for the ones that showed they would like a little heavier feeding this round. I top dress them with wood ash at week 6 and 8. In the beginning of flower they we’re getting some manure teas and various bioferment teas (mostly algae and bean broth). When I make ganja butter I save the water and apply it to the plants in flower. I’ve made at least 4 batches since quarantine started. I like to use PNSB once every week or 2 the whole way through flower.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts