• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The #1.
    400hps! Recently back to grow.

Outdoor Training Ground! [ending]

Comment

Originally posted by Hookahhead View Post
      The good news is there’s always a second set of plants in this update! These ladies also switched on 4/3.

PoisonBreath #1 - BIG dank buds without support, what more could you ask for? You should probably grab a pack of these while your at it. This one is still giving me citronella candle.....

there are no packs of these available anywhere, GLG has a few packs of my beans up but I never got around to packing and shipping with all the covid bullsht happening.

I was picking out some beans to pop yesterday and it's a shame I don't have someone around to help pack beans and get them to the bank. I 'm too sick to try to run a business with the beans but I always have thousands of them sitting around with a few dozen crosses that I never have time to clean let alone name, test, sort, bag, label, and ship.

I gave away a shitload of beans again this past winter in Mass but I don't think anyone pops them, at least I see no sign of it 'cept you and Star now...

you are doing a great job on this thread though, thanks!

I'd be top dressing guano, and any other flowering goodies you have for amending those girls. calcium, milk cheap down there?

compost tea or extract if you got it.

you collect seaweed when you are at the ocean?
      uncontested 2015 IC Cup overall Champion and 1ST place growers Indica with OGKB 2.0
      ______________________________ ______________________________ __________________
      Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro???
      ScoutBreath, SquareBreath and OGKB 99 - the OGKB 2.0 IBL adventure.
      GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined
      ForumBreath, Sluggo, and Weirdo-si-dos
      Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!
      Chunky's Bagseeds info on IG

Comment

I remember now It was called grandps's breath.
        Great work
        Loved that smoke.
        I know totally random.
        Just giving props
        Carry on

Comment

GMOGKB sounds like a great cross and by looks its not disappointing lol. Those are going to be some hefty buds

Comment

This the Durban x OGKB

Comment

GMO x OGKB

Comment

Originally posted by Hookahhead View Post
                This one also switched on 4/7

GMOGKB #2 - Im not a big fan of Soulja Boy but... she got a donk! Long legs and nicely stacked, just trying to pay her way through college ya know?

Current height 68 inches (Starting height: 47 inches)
                View ImageView Image
                View Image

So that’s all of the GMOGKBs at 6 weeks, which one is your favorite so far?

Very elegant lady

Comment

Why does my stomach complain when I see that solo cup standing so close to the edge?

Comment

Hey everyone sorry I left town for a few days and fell behind on updates. I’ll get caught back up in the next few days.

Rain has been hitting us hard. The greenhouse is certainly helping but the wind is able to push some water in. We’re working on making revisions to help keep things dry. The death trap fan that I picked up has seized up 3 times already and was taken out. A box fan has taken its place for now, better fans are a top priority.

A few plants got wet, the owner moved a few on his own, but not gently. Luckily none of the damage is terrible and so far everything seems ok. I retied a lot of branches and did a major leaf strip on all of the plants to help with air movement. I’ll be on mold watch for sure, the rains always seem to come at the worst time.

These were the first females to switch. They flipped on 3/28, so theyre the oldest at day 59.

GMOGKB #5 - She still has a good bit to go yet. Luckily she’s standing in a nice dry spot. These buds are definitely going to gum up the trimming shears. All of the GMOGKB plants are súper resinous.

Current height: 57 inches (Starting height: 39 inches)

PoisonBreath #2 - Unfortunately this plant took on a bit of water. I’ll be moving it and resupporting it tomorrow. I’m thinking there’s at least another week to 10 days left, she just started a new flush of flowers. Smells very sweet and delicious.

Current height: 45 inches (Starting height: 37 inches)

@Chunkypigs - I have bat guano I collect from my bodega, but its from fruit eating bats, which is typically higher in nitrogen. It would be good to use this early on (week 0-2) for the ones that showed they would like a little heavier feeding this round. I top dress them with wood ash at week 6 and 8. In the beginning of flower they we’re getting some manure teas and various bioferment teas (mostly algae and bean broth). When I make ganja butter I save the water and apply it to the plants in flower. I’ve made at least 4 batches since quarantine started. I like to use PNSB once every week or 2 the whole way through flower.
                    Last edited by Hookahhead; 05-27-2020, 21:41. Reason: Added height
                    A collection of Chunky’s Bagseeds

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Harvesting and Processing Neem

Monkey Shit (Jamaican bagseed)

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

Hookahhead, you are one lucky man.

That gmoogkb looks thicc.
                      Chronic Smoker
                      "Wanna get high?"

Threads:
                      -Chronics Headstash Garden
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=374169
                      -Cindy 99 and Friends
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377906
                      -Just a lil bit
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=379006

Comment

Originally posted by Chunkypigs View Post
                        there are no packs of these available anywhere, GLG has a few packs of my beans up but I never got around to packing and shipping with all the covid bullsht happening.

I was picking out some beans to pop yesterday and it's a shame I don't have someone around to help pack beans and get them to the bank. I 'm too sick to try to run a business with the beans but I always have thousands of them sitting around with a few dozen crosses that I never have time to clean let alone name, test, sort, bag, label, and ship.

I gave away a shitload of beans again this past winter in Mass but I don't think anyone pops them, at least I see no sign of it 'cept you and Star now...

you are doing a great job on this thread though, thanks!

I'd be top dressing guano, and any other flowering goodies you have for amending those girls. calcium, milk cheap down there?

compost tea or extract if you got it.

you collect seaweed when you are at the ocean?

This is very sad to hear...

Can you try and find an assistant? I imagine that there are a lot of people out there who would be happy to help.

I was bummed when I was unable to get out the last gene traders, I was hoping to pick up some of your gear...

Wish you the best of luck moving forward.
                        Chronic Smoker
                        "Wanna get high?"

Threads:
                        -Chronics Headstash Garden
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=374169
                        -Cindy 99 and Friends
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377906
                        -Just a lil bit
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=379006

Comment

We’re only a few days behind on this update. These were the last ladies to changed on 4/13, meaning all the plants are at least 44 days into flower!

LocomotiveBreath #1 - She’s filling in nicely, I’m anxious to see what she’ll look like next update. I think this one is going to run a little longer too. She seems to be the least resinous out of the lot, but I’m not counting her out yet.

Current height: Forgot to measure (Starting height: 38 inches)

ScoutBreath #2 - I’m keeping a close eye on this one for mold. Both ScoutBreath plants seem to be finishing quickly. This one has rock hard buds, they don’t give at all when squeezed. She may get chopped early...

Current height: forgot to measure (Starting height: 43 inches)

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

I would give @chunkypigs a hand for sure if i was in the same area.

They are looking nice @Hookahead
                            400hps! Recently back to grow.

Outdoor Training Ground! [ending]

Comment

Here we go, back again. Thanks for the comments everyone!

It’s still raining here, so that’s kind of sad. Everything is still looking good so far knock on wood. I still have an update on the males to make, hopefully I can do that tomorrow.

These girls were flipped on 4/3, making them 8 weeks today. There were too many pictures that I liked, so each one will get their own post!

GMOGKB 3 - Another frosted one, she smells like dirty feet. All of the plants seem to be having a little push of new flowers, I’m guessing it’s the change in weather.

Current height: 51.5 inches (Starting height: 37 inches)

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

GMOGKB 4 - This is one the owners moved and tried to stiff under the screen. He didn’t do too bad, considering he was probably in a panic. She’s throwing out sticky spears. Smell is peppery at first then turning to sweet.

Current height: 63 inches (Starting height: 41 inches)

The GMOGKB is definitely a stellar cross. I will probably be greedy with hoarding the rest of these beans for myself.

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

Working...
                                X