No announcement yet.

A collection of Chunky’s Bagseeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok the last of the plants to finish up week 4 are these males. I realized yesterday the LocomotiveBreath plants were the first and last plants to flower. The engine and the cabooses! These guys switched on 4/15.

ScoutBreath #3 - Last update i said I wasn’t too impressed with this guy. My opinion has changed haha. Again these guys always look a little thinner because the bees clean up all the open flowers, you can see one flew in even after I moved the plant for the photos!

Current height: 57.5 (Starting height: 28.5

LocomotiveBreath #3 - This plant definitely emits some stink. He’s grown nicely despite his small pot and motorcycle adventure early on. He’ll get a chance to make a few beans too.

Current height: 46 inches (Starting height: 30.5)

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Harvesting and Processing Neem

Monkey Shit (Jamaican bagseed)

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

Not a real update today, but I wanted to take the time to show some of the flower diversity going on in the garden right now. I love how variable this plant can be, and how popping a seed is like buying a ticket for the genetic lottery.

This GMOGKB #4 @ day 40 has what I consider normal pistils. They’re bright white and stick out of the bud.

This GorillaScout @ day 46 has white pistils too, but they’re curly and stick close to the bud.

ScoutBreath #2 @ 4 weeks has thick yellow tinted pistils, a good many of chunky’s seeds are showing this style.

And here is my MonkeyShit #5 at 4 weeks, such a beautiful photogenic plant. The pollination from biCurious George was successful, I’m pretty excited about those seeds!

The males aren’t quite as nice to look at, but here’s ScoutBreath #4 showing pink in his flower petiole. None of the others are showing this trait. Sorry that the picture is not the best.

As always thanks for looking, and please feel free to make any comments!

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

the OGKB 2.0 pistils have an off white color to them that stands out to me in the mix.

seems like those girls should be starting to smell by now, I hope you finger them like Biden every day and compare the smells...

consider one of the cheap bluetooth sensors for your greenhouse that will push info to your phone when you visit so you can log the environmental conditions in that greenhouse.

i'd try a similar structure with sreened sides and just a slanted roof for rain protection and a shadecloth for temp comtrol and see if it didn't work better in your climate. when I was down there it reminded me of Hawaii.

I'm guessing that high temps in there will hurt the terp profile but who knows without a record of temps?

i have a few of these that work well. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0774BGBHS
        uncontested 2015 IC Cup overall Champion and 1ST place growers Indica with OGKB 2.0
        ______________________________ ______________________________ __________________
        Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro???
        ScoutBreath, SquareBreath and OGKB 99 - the OGKB 2.0 IBL adventure.
        GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined
        ForumBreath, Sluggo, and Weirdo-si-dos
        Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!
        Chunky's Bagseeds info on IG

Comment

Man I wish I had known about those. I brought 2 of the smaller inkbird sensors that fit in jars back with me last trip. Temperature and humidity are definitely an issue here. However even cheap gauges aren’t that common in stores. They’re not impossible to find though, I’ll look next time I’m in the bigger city.

I like your idea for the greenhouse, and that was originally along what I wanted to do. I have seen “screen houses” similar to the one pictured below. I wanted this with plastic roof for rain. Your idea of only sloping the roof 1 direction is pretty helpful.

Instead the land owner built an opaque plastic hot box. He likes the plastic because it hides the plants a little better. I at least convinced him to use the shade cloth for better air flow. Still, if I get a temp/humidity gauge he may be more inclined to make a change once he sees the numbers. It’s hot as hell down here, though it is starting toward cooling down.

Although the weather app insists otherwise, it hasn’t actually started raining yet, but it’s only a few weeks away at most. The humidity will spike for sure. Once the rains arrive, the weather will be mostly hot in the morning, a nice cool refreshing rain in the afternoon, then hot and muggy in the evening.

The blower that my friend had was a 220v motor. Although we could wire a 220 line to the greenhouse, I doubt the property owner will want to. Instead I picked up this death trap that’s suitable for 110. It’s really not what I had planned and I’m not sure how I’m going to use it just yet... I’m still searching for decent quality oscillating fans, but time is running out.

I had hoped to be harvesting most of these plants by now, but my screw ups early on set me back by at least a month. I’ve lost large top colas to mold before and it’s always gut wrenching. Now that I have decent info on what to expect for stretch and bud density, some the clones are being topped to encourage them to produce more bud sites with smaller buds.

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

Comment

Good evening everyone, welcome to the weekend! I’m grinning ear to ear over here after taking these photos today. These lovely ladies were switched on 4/3, putting us at 6 weeks today. Come along and take a look with me!

GMOGKB #3 - So I did try to get a little heavy handed with the ladies today to get a better sense of their smell. Unfortunately it’s hard for me, I take one whiff and smell ammonia/cat piss. The second whiff is kind of sweet and pleasant with a bit of funk. Rubbing the flowers a little gives another enjoyable odor I can’t describe.

Current height: 51.5 inches(Starting height: 37 inches)

GMOGKB # 4 - Yeah baby, that’s the stuff right there! I recommend everyone pick themselves up a pack of these. I catch black pepper at first, second whiff is “sweet cannabis”. Again I admit I’m not good at this game.

Current height: 62.5 inches (Starting height: 41 inches)

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

The good news is there’s always a second set of plants in this update! These ladies also switched on 4/3.

PoisonBreath #1 - BIG dank buds without support, what more could you ask for? You should probably grab a pack of these while your at it. This one is still giving me citronella candle.

Current height: 50.5 inches (Starting height: 37 inches)

ScoutBreath #1 - I’ve been impressed with this girl since moving her into flower. She certainly doesn’t disappoint. Might as well add a pack of these to the list too. I get gummy peach rings, even after multiple whiffs.

Current height: 52.5 (Starting height 37.5)

There it is folks, hope you all enjoy it as much as I am. I’m thinking of doing a leaf strip around week 7 or 8. Anyone have any input on doing this outdoor?

I haven’t said it for a bit, thanks again Chunkypigs for dropping these gems in my garden!

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

WOW, so many seeds, so many happy plants. Grabbing a chair too.
                  400hps! Recently back to grow.

Outdoor Training Ground! [ending]

Comment

Girls are looking good, nice and happy. Good growing!

Comment

These sound very good.thank u

Comment

Great looking girls man
                        "I'm chain smokin loud like it's a newport ...

sigpic

Comment

Hey everybody, these guys are a few days past due for an update. They flipped on 4/5, landing us on day Day 44.

ScoutBreath #4 - I’m still not sure where this guy got his legs from. I have a bit of his pollen stored, but I think I like his brother better. I used him to pollinate an OGKZ... more cookies please!

Current height: 55.5 inches (Starting height: 23 inches)

Headband x OGKB #2 - I still really like this guy. Unfortunately he hasn’t really had a chance to pollinate anything yet. Despite all the flowers he doesn’t seem to want to give up much pollen.

Current height: 44 inches (Starting height: 18 inches)

6-7 weeks is probably where I will stop each male. It’s probably for the best, all of the boys are currently being pummeled by our first hard rain. We’ll see how everything fared tomorrow...

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

Originally posted by Hookahhead View Post
                            The good news is there’s always a second set of plants in this update! These ladies also switched on 4/3.

PoisonBreath #1 - BIG dank buds without support, what more could you ask for? You should probably grab a pack of these while your at it. This one is still giving me citronella candle.

Current height: 50.5 inches (Starting height: 37 inches)
                            View ImageView Image

ScoutBreath #1 - I’ve been impressed with this girl since moving her into flower. She certainly doesn’t disappoint. Might as well add a pack of these to the list too. I get gummy peach rings, even after multiple whiffs.

Current height: 52.5 (Starting height 37.5)
                            View Image
                            View Image
                            View Image

There it is folks, hope you all enjoy it as much as I am. I’m thinking of doing a leaf strip around week 7 or 8. Anyone have any input on doing this outdoor?

I haven’t said it for a bit, thanks again Chunkypigs for dropping these gems in my garden!
                            The second pictures is amazing.
                            MARS HYDRO STORE
                            Coupon Code"ICMAG"

Grow Diaries:
                            FC6500 journal

GMT tested TSL2000
                            Unclefishstick's Diary!
                            2xSP3000 Comparison grow

Comment

It’s time for more some photos of some sexy ladies. They were flipped on 4/7, making them 43 days young.

GMOGKB #1 - Things are starting to look really nice in here. I’m kind of surprised none of the plants are showing much sign of slowing down on flower production.

Current height: 50 inches (Starting height: 43 inches)

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

This one also switched on 4/7

GMOGKB #2 - Im not a big fan of Soulja Boy but... she got a donk! Long legs and nicely stacked, just trying to pay her way through college ya know?

Current height 68 inches (Starting height: 47 inches)

So that’s all of the GMOGKBs at 6 weeks, which one is your favorite so far?

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

Working...
                                X