• Show
Clear All

Good upgrade on the Greenhouse.
    400hps! Recently back to grow.

Outdoor Training Ground! [ending]

Comment

Unbelievable

Comment

looks good! maybe you design in a ridge vent or grab some shadecloth to keep it a bit cooler at the end of flower?
        uncontested 2015 IC Cup overall Champion and 1ST place growers Indica with OGKB 2.0
        ______________________________ ______________________________ __________________
        Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro???
        ScoutBreath, SquareBreath and OGKB 99 - the OGKB 2.0 IBL adventure.
        GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined
        ForumBreath, Sluggo, and Weirdo-si-dos
        Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!
        Chunky's Bagseeds info on IG

Comment

Chunky I’m almost ready to pop mine

Comment

Originally posted by Chunkypigs View Post
            looks good! maybe you design in a ridge vent or grab some shadecloth to keep it a bit cooler at the end of flower?
            Hmm a ridge vent would have probably been a good idea to design in. Honestly construction definitely isn’t my thing. I can help build things if you tell me what to do, but if I had to figure out tools, materials and labor myself I would struggle. Luckily, the property owner is much more skilled than I am.

The shade cloth has been a bit of a point of contention between us. I would love to add some of the 30% shade cloth over the top, which we already used to cover both of the short ends (good ventilation, no plastic there). His background isn’t cultivation, but for whatever reason he is opposed to the idea. Every time I bring it up, his response is “if we think we need it we can do it”, but it never gets done and I’ve expressed that I think we need it several times! Maybe I’ll show him your post... if he’s anything like my wife he’ll finally believe me when someone else says the same thing I’ve been saying lol.

There are 2 fans, but they need upgraded. I have a friend in HVAC here that has a few blowers kicking around, I just have to make it over to see him. There has been a nice breeze passing through at least.

We have another update today. Finally pulling up the rear are the last two males! These flipped on 4/15, putting us on 2 weeks today!

ScoutBreath #3 - I like the overall look of this plant, but unless it kicks it into overdrive the next two weeks I don’t think will make the final cut.

Current height: 52 inches (Starting height: 28.5)

LocomotiveBreath #3 - This guy though... He could definitely beat up his little brother LB #2. I’m always happy to see more flower than leaf, especially when they look like little nugs!

Current height: 45.5 (Starting height: 30.5 inches)

Thanks for the comments everyone.
            A collection of Chunky’s Bagseeds

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Harvesting and Processing Neem

Monkey Shit (Jamaican bagseed)

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

What an awesome grow you got going on here. Nice work!

Comment

I hope you all are enjoying these updates as much as I am! Let’s check I’m on the ladies that were switched 4 weeks ago on 4/3...

GMOGKB # 3 - This is the short girl. Filling in nicely. I like the ring of buds around the “shoulders”, I am in the camp that thinks these buds are just a bit better than tops.

Current height: 51 inches (Starting height: 37 inches)

GMOGKB #4 - The short girl is definitely the outlier in this group. The rest are giants. I promise this girl got a nice drink right after taking the pictures!

Current height: 62 inches (Starting height: 41 inches)

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

But wait, there’s more!!! These two were also switched on 4/3.

PoisonBreath #1 - I think I’ll be keeping this plant in the rotation. She’s a stout plant, with large buds already. The best part is that her structure should hold the weight with little to no support. I’m catching a citronella smell on her.

Current height: 52 inches (Starting height: 37 inches)

ScoutBreath #1 - Holy shit, no micro nugs here. She’s got the largest buds out of all of them so far! Not quite as frosty as some of the others yet, but she’s still got plenty of time to work on that.

Current height: 53 inches (Starting height: 37.5 inches)

Thanks again to Chunkypigs for taking the time to find, keep, and distribute this gear. These genetics definitely kicked my grow up a notch!

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

Awesome

Comment

I love your style Nice work. I'll stick around for this one.

Comment

Hey again ICMag fam, hope you all had a good weekend. I have an update on some of the boys for you. These 2 flipped on 4/5, so we’re looking at week 4.

ScoutBreath #4 - Hmm, I wonder if this guy might be an outlier.. he’s a behemoth! I think he’ll be a good match for some of those GMO ladies, see if we can hit the roof on the greenhouse.

Current height: 55.5 inches (Starting height: 23 inches)

Headband x OGKB #2 - Shazam! He’s pushed out nice flowers on top and bottom. He looks a little thinner than he should be, I’ve beaten him for pollen a few times and the bees are still gathering pollen like fiends from all of the plants.

Current height: 43.5 inches (Starting height: 18 inches)

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

males looking good like CookieBoi...

uncontested 2015 IC Cup overall Champion and 1ST place growers Indica with OGKB 2.0
                          ______________________________ ______________________________ __________________
                          Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro???
                          ScoutBreath, SquareBreath and OGKB 99 - the OGKB 2.0 IBL adventure.
                          GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined
                          ForumBreath, Sluggo, and Weirdo-si-dos
                          Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!
                          Chunky's Bagseeds info on IG

Comment

Looks real good brother
                            "I'm chain smokin loud like it's a newport ...

sigpic

Comment

Looking nice

Any Sluggo grow along's anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by star crash View Post
                                Chunky I’m almost ready to pop mine
                                I almost forgot to mention, feel free to drop a link or some photos here when you start your babies!

Originally posted by Capra ibex View Post
                                Any Sluggo grow along's anywhere?
                                I don’t personally have any Sluggo beans in my collection, but I do have some Avunclar I’m itching to get wet. Chunky has a good many pictures of everything on his IG.

The plants in the OP are 6 weeks today! They were flipped on 3/23. They are definitely starting to lighten up and yellowing.. but they haven’t had anything but water and a few splashes of tea in the past 2 months.

Headband x OGKB #1 - This guy was the chosen winner out of the first round of 3. Nice structure, nice buds, and no real issues. I have a few collections of pollen in storage, I’ve dusted a few plants, and his clones are growing well.

Current height: 48 inches (Starting height: 18.5 inches)

LocomotiveBreath #2 - I’m not really sure what went on here. This plant certainly wasn’t happy. I know he dried out once or twice and the wind blew the bamboo into him, which broke a few skinny/weak branches. It does have the longest bottom branches out of the group, it would be a good structure for SCROG. I have some pollen stored, and he dusted a plant or two early on. I have 1 clone of him that’s growing well, I may flip it in a 1 gal just to see if he runs any better the second time. Honestly though, the others are so much better it seems like I should just cull it. This plant will be chopped in a few days, no real reason to torture it more.

Current height 47.5 inches(Starting height: 17 inches)

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

Working...
                                X