No announcement yet.

A collection of Chunky’s Bagseeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GMOGKB's will be beasts! I dig the serrations...
    uncontested 2015 IC Cup overall Champion and 1ST place growers Indica with OGKB 2.0
    ______________________________ ______________________________ __________________
    Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro???
    ScoutBreath, SquareBreath and OGKB 99 - the OGKB 2.0 IBL adventure.
    GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined
    ForumBreath, Sluggo, and Weirdo-si-dos
    Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!
    Chunky's Bagseeds info on IG

Comment

Well the males are starting to have a few sacs open up already. I’ll get some shots this weekend. I flipped a few more females today!

GMOGKB #3 - This one was crazy short and stout when she was in the cabinet. Once she got outside she shot off like a rocket. Needless to say I was able to pull a good many clones from her.

Here’s the pic from veg.

Starting height: 37 inches

GMOGKB #4 - Another tall one, I’m stoked to see the variety in these.

Starting height: 41 inches

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Harvesting and Processing Neem

Monkey Shit (Jamaican bagseed)

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

PoisonBreath #1 - not much to say about this one yet.

Starting height: 37 inches

ScoutBreath #1 - Last but not least! This plant is kind of intimidating, it looks like it just wants to sucker punch you. Better keep an eye on her.

Starting height: 37.5 inches

Thanks for following along! I should be moving a few more into the greenhouse next week. GMOGKB #2 didn’t give up any material for clones before moving it outside. It’s just growing as a straight stick. I was able to pull a small branch or 2 off today. I may have to top it, but I’d also like to let it go natural.

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

Comment

I moved 2 more males out from under the security light today. This means tonight will be their first night of 12/12.

ScoutBreath #4 on the left and Headband x OGKB #2 on the right.

ScoutBreath #4
            Starting height: 23 inches

Headband x OGKB #2
            Starting height: 18 inches

I’ll give an update on the males that I already have flowering tomorrow (2 weeks).

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

These boys are 2 weeks into flowering already, let’s see how they look!

Headband x OGKB #1 - Holy shit look at this guy! The photos do a poor job showing just how tight of nodes this guy has. There are over 30 nodes on the whole plant (I quit counting). He kept that tightness even after the flip. There are 17 nodes on the top 18 inches, not counting the top bud. Each branch comes off at a 45 degree angle and is a strong, short shoot with a nice bud on top. This is definitely one of my keepers, he’s already been used to pollinate my Monkey Shit #5 and my bagseed plant I call Stinkbug (see my thread on Monkey Shit)

Current height: 43 inches

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

LocomotiveBreath #2 - There isn’t anything that particularly stands out to me. Longer nodal spacing, longer branches and thinner leaves than the other two. Still not a bad looking plant, probably would do well topped. It is also starting to show a deficiency that the others don’t have (and something I’m not familiar with). He has been used to pollinate my MS2.

Current height: 42 inches

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

Dude in my life iv never been an envious sort of grower, be inspired, learn from experience and do better, blind them with science if they dont no better

Love your plot, I can feel that chilled vibe

taggin along for the knowledge

bests cm

Comment

And now the bad news...

GorillaScout #1 - Unfortunately this plant is showing about 2-5% female flowers. Although this is the only plant from this line I currently have going, I do have a few more of these seeds to look through. So his pollen will not be used, and his clones were culled today. However I am going to continue to let the seed plant flower. This is a rare opportunity for me to watch a plant like this without feeling guilty. The males are all isolated, so he won’t hurt anything. I have been pollinating the few pistils it throws with his own pollen. I plan to collect the seeds and possibly check them out in the future.. for curiosity’s sake. Therefore this plant will be now called “biCurious George”.

Current height: 34.5 inches

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

Comment

Two more girls were moved into the flowering greenhouse yesterday. I had to have my assistant handle it because we are under driving restrictions. I also wanted to point out that I have been updating the OP to show the flower dates, and eventually the harvest dates.

GMOGKB #1 - All of these plants are beautiful. Good bits of variation between the seed plants, I’m excited to see how the flowers compare.

Starting height: 43 inches

GMOGKB 2 - This is the only plant that doesn’t have a rooted cutting yet. This plant has grown as a straight stick. She’s finally pushing a few branches towards the top of the plant, so I have been able to take a few cuttings off her now. She remained untopped, but needed to be moved for fear she might grow too tall haha.

Starting height: 47 inches
                        Last edited by Hookahhead; 04-08-2020, 17:24.

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

I’m thinking I’ll try to update the individual plants every 2 weeks. This is a little less work on me, and will keep the thread a little cleaner. The plants are spaced out apart enough that the updates will stay regular, and a lot of the “boring” parts should be cut out.

So here’s an update on our first 2 ladies! They switched on 3/28.

GMOGKB #5 - She shot up like a rocket! The leaves thinned out quite a bit too. I tied those loose branches up a little bit.

Current height: 53 inches (started @ 39 inches)

PoisonBreath #2 - I’m kind of surprised how short this plant stayed. Nice compact structure that doesn’t need any support.

Current height: 43 inches (started @ 37 inches

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

I also flipped the last 2 females today. These 2 were a little bit behind because I ran out of space and kept them in a half gallon instead of a gallon. They’ve caught up now though and are ready to go!

LocomotiveBreath #1 - Not too much to say yet. Healthy plant, but the leaves are showing a little damage from spider mites.

Starting height: 38 inches

ScoutBreath #2 - these ScoutBreath plants are nice to look at. Their strength and attitude is more than apparent. This one has a lot of branching that will need support. For some reason this plant was super dusty/dirty, she got a nice bath after the photo shoot.

Starting height: 43 inches

I think I’ll flip the last two males tomorrow...

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

Really nice work dude.... I can feel your love of the plants

Comment

Ok I finally got the last two plants moved to flower today. That’s all 17 of these plants! I’m already fighting the urge to pop some more seeds.

ScoutBreath #3 - These two plants were the stragglers. This poor guy got moved to the small greenhouse on accident. When I realized I brought him back with me on the motorcycle... that never goes well. Anyhow he’s recovered for the most part and ready to feed the bees!

Starting height: 28.5

LocomotiveBreath #3 - This poor fella was the most neglected. He suffered pretty bad from the potassium deficiency, and ended up in the smallest container of them all. Let’s see if he can overcome his poor upbringing.

Starting height: 30.5 inches

Here’s a shot of what the all boys club looks like.

As always thanks for looking, and please feel free to ask questions or make comments!

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

Working...
                                X