No announcement yet.

A collection of Chunky’s Bagseeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great dried nugs bro. And happy u also made some seeds to make some people smile.
    400hps! Recently back to grow.

Outdoor Training Ground! [ending]

Comment

Both of these girls were flipped on 4/3, and harvested on 6/5, giving us 9 weeks.

GMOGKB #3 - This was a short squat one. She started at 37 inches and finished around 51.5. So she stretched 14.5 inches or 40%. Smell is strong mushroom and onion soup powder. Lost a lot of her to mold, so all of the buds were dissected in search of bad spots.

GMOGKB #4 - This one started at 41 inches, and jumped to 61 inches. Thus, she stretched 22 inches or 54%. Sadly the peppery smell has faded, most likely to drying too fast and too long. Yield was great and minimal loss to mold. Very potent with great head high. The kind of stuff that makes you look frantically for your keys before you finally realize you never took them out of the door in the first place.

Unfortunately this is the last update for this round. I didn’t get a chance to see or sample the ScoutBreath #2, PoisonBreath #2, GMOGKB #5, or LocomotiveBreath #1 before they happily found their way to new homes.

Thanks to everyone who followed along! I have a good many of the clones that are ready to switch soon. I’m holding off popping any seeds until I make a few selections in this next round. Hopefully star crash can give us a few updates on his babies until then!

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Harvesting and Processing Neem

Monkey Shit (Jamaican bagseed)

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

We’ve been keeping busy working on this project, and have made some nice changes.

We laid shale in each of the greenhouses. We also finally put shade cloth over the vegetative greenhouse at least! As we all expected, the plants are much much happier under their new conditions. I have a bunch of clones ready to move to the larger containers these next couple of days. I’m having trouble getting the burlap sacks I was using, so I need to improvise something else.

Here’s one half of the vegetative greenhouse. I can fit 30-36 plants on this side nicely.

The 10 plants on the left side in the photo above were moved to the right side of the flowering greenhouse. There’s only 25 plants this time, so things aren’t as crowded. There will be very heavy rains coming in a few months, so these are the last plants to flip until the rains pass. I will be getting vegging out a good many plants in preparation of the dry season.

Thanks for stopping back in!

Hookahhead's Worm Farm!

Harvesting and Processing Neem

Monkey Shit (Jamaican bagseed)

Winogradsky Columns

Comment

kool pics.nice buds

Comment

Working...
          X