What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing the cure! (zkittlez)

raCURE

Random picture I took while feeding!

Random picture I took while feeding!

picture.php

Stay safe! :canabis:

Fixer

Hi raCure,

Your plants look great! Keep doing whatever your doing. Are you growing in coco or soil? The leaves of your clones were cut so the plants don't respire at a high rate. I've heard that it allows them to focus on growing roots but your guess is as good as mine. I've cloned them both ways and it doesn't seem to matter.

raCURE

Hi raCure,

Your plants look great! Keep doing whatever your doing. Are you growing in coco or soil? The leaves of your clones were cut so the plants don't respire at a high rate. I've heard that it allows them to focus on growing roots but your guess is as good as mine. I've cloned them both ways and it doesn't seem to matter.

Thanks for stopping by mate :tiphat:

Coco 60/40 mix.

I like your explanation haha but could be either or both :biggrin:

Great grow mate !!!!

:tiphat:

Thanks for stopping by bibi :tiphat:

rAC :canabis:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Loved the white-light photo a couple posts back. :) The HPS ones don't show true colors, so it's difficult to determine health. Back off on the nutes a bit, you want the darker green to fade out some as it's a sign the plant is silently lowering quality.

That being said, Congrats!! Very good job. :)

raCURE

Loved the white-light photo a couple posts back. :) The HPS ones don't show true colors, so it's difficult to determine health. Back off on the nutes a bit, you want the darker green to fade out some as it's a sign the plant is silently lowering quality.

That being said, Congrats!! Very good job. :)

Cheers for stopping by mate :tiphat:

I will try to get a couple of light off shots next time I can for you :biggrin:

I was intrigued at the simplicity and cost of MaxiBloom/Kiss method and so have been feeding at 7G MB to 4 Litres water. Do you have a recommendation? I could give them the odd off day and PH’d water only ?

raC :canabis:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Cheers for stopping by mate :tiphat:

I will try to get a couple of light off shots next time I can for you :biggrin:

I was intrigued at the simplicity and cost of MaxiBloom/Kiss method and so have been feeding at 7G MB to 4 Litres water. Do you have a recommendation? I could give them the odd off day and PH’d water only ?

raC :canabis:
Thumbs up :)

You're using a mixture of coco and clay pebbles, yes?
I would back down from 7 grams to 6 grams, and see how they look in 3-4 days. Again, the dark green is a sign of quality being lowered. As soon as physical flower bulking quits, their needs are going to drop dramatically. You'll want to be closer to 'just enough' nutrition when this happens. You may see another spurt in growth rates before bulking quits. ;)

Read the stickies in the coco section for sure. Coco is hydro with a few differences over clay pebbles.

raCURE

Thumbs up :)

You're using a mixture of coco and clay pebbles, yes?
I would back down from 7 grams to 6 grams, and see how they look in 3-4 days. Again, the dark green is a sign of quality being lowered. As soon as physical flower bulking quits, their needs are going to drop dramatically. You'll want to be closer to 'just enough' nutrition when this happens. You may see another spurt in growth rates before bulking quits. ;)

Read the stickies in the coco section for sure. Coco is hydro with a few differences over clay pebbles.

Yes that’s right. I will adjust on my next food mix (I mix in batches for simplicity for feeding in cellar).

The greens aren’t as bright as in the photo, a little paler in colour but it’s hard to get the perfect light down there to take quality shots, especially on the mobile.

Been reading that forum, some great information.

:tiphat: