What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MGT's Sour Leda by Karma

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Okay, new light comes via ups today. Seeds are in shot glass of water, it has begun. Just going to be rocking some promix with some ewc, and some powdered lime. Thats it for the seed mix. Shall be doing the same guano/kelp teas as we have been the last few years or so.

The seeds for this run, will be Karmas Leda Sour. Sooo excited to get some of his stuff going, only hear nothing but the best and hope to do these beans some justice.

Wanted to start this sooner, but now the light is here, and cab is ready/cleaned to go. Also, just got my account past the 1000 posts so i can have more pics in my gallery for this thread, as I have been to full to upload. Thanks Gypsy. Anyways, can't wait to see how these turn out, will be adding more info soon.

Plan to put this under the t5 with some normal veg bulbs along with 2 full spectrum with uv bulbs. Soon, they will go under led to veg/flower and pick out whats worth keeping, and after that plan to do a side by side with the keepers under some different lighting. So this is a 2 part show :)

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Seated, im looking forward to these, i havent popped these myself yet, and be following you.

These should be able to become monsters on yield i expect. Old skool style smoke.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Seated, im looking forward to these, i havent popped these myself yet, and be following you.

These should be able to become monsters on yield i expect. Old skool style smoke.

:) sounding even better and better, can't go wrong with some 'old skool' buds that can put out the yield.

So stoked to be a tester for something like this.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:respect:

Looking forward to the show. I think these might end up being a hidden gem. Think Lemon Tree like terp profile, but with a more potent, soaring, effect.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
:respect:

Looking forward to the show. I think these might end up being a hidden gem. Think Lemon Tree like terp profile, but with a more potent, soaring, effect.

dank.Frank

can't go wrong white terp profile like that :) and yielder to boot :)

well, 8 or 9 hours later I just looked at the shotglass, and all the beans have sunk :)

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Nice, I’m here to tag along ... sounds like a great cross...!!!...

Thanks for stopping by man.

Well, turns out I'm out of solo cups, and I didn't really want to wait another day to plant them, so they are in what you see in the next post. Ah well. So, promix hp, ewc, powdered dolomite, and perlite is what went into the seedling mix, and watered with straight water. All I plan to do for the next lil bit.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
well as far as updates, I have not really had a chance to much, however the beans have showed me an update this morning.

I see 7 of 8 popping above soil this morning, and that was not the case about 8 hours ago lol.

more soon.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Well, just got home from work to check on the beans,as I have been waiting and waiting for back left one to pop, when i looked closer at the one to the right, i notice how it looked funny and noticed i double planted the beans in that one haha. So had to carefuly pull her out put her in the back left where she belongs, she should be pointing up by tonight.

So, 8 for 8 above soil.

More to come soon...

Latest posts

Latest posts