What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MGT's Sour Leda by Karma

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
okay, well did a quick/lite clean and put them under some hortilux powerveg full spectrum with uv bulbs :)

work happened over the weekend so took a lil longer than I would of liked to get under t5, so they a lil more lanky than I would like, but thats fine they will go in solo cups soon.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Well, here they are as of a few minutes ago, I'm noticing that the second true leaves that are starting, are a tad purple on the edges on a few of these, they also happen to be the ones I was keeping an eye on more since the get go. Them 3 have a couple other traits as well it seems so far.

Anyways, here they are. Will label them tomorrow sometime.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Here some pics from a lil bit ago. Again, I would of liked to start in solo cups, and not have any of that stretch, but it shall be fine. I wanted to put into solos today just because I wanted them in from the get go, but I feel they are telling me to wait another day, maybe even two. They do have roots coming out the bottom, but I would like to have them filled just a lil bit more. I have only been giving straight water so far, as I do have ewc added into their soil(promix hp) already. When I move them to cups, they will be inoculated as well receive their first ewc tea. And then the shall go crazy :)

As I have said, there are a few I'm looking at more than the others, you def can't see the purple on the new leaves in picture as well as you can in person, but I'm also seeing some crinkle leaf and some decent resin/trics on the newest leaf sets emerging. If anything, what I'm allready seeing is making me even more excited as to what may come out of this.

More to come soon, transplant and tea stuffs all going on this weekend.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Well, picked up a couple small things today, as well as just took some pics of the seedlings. Still not time for transplant, was hoping today but tomorrow looking more right. Will be inoculating them, as well as giving them their first tea at the time of transplant to solo cups. Then things will start rocking along. Got some big updates happening soon, can't wait to share them with you all. But for now, here some pics.

Zomboy

Veteran
I was gifted a pack of these. Looks like you are the only one growing them at the moment so i think i’ll drop them, we can compare notes