What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Mango Sapphire

bibi40

You' re very welcome Agrias ,

but just try to speak english in the international forum ( yes i know it' s difficult for me too ) comme on parle français dans la section " French " , it' s better for the comprehension of each one ,

so yes , i had smoke this strain from a friend many times and really like the taste ( incredible and really tropical for me ) and the effect ,
i understand you like it too , and it ' s one of the quickest strain i know .

bibi40

F +43 ( tent 1 )

F +38 ( tent 2 ) :

Happy meal day :

- 2 ml/L Alg a mic
- 3 ml/L Bio grow
- 4 ml/L Bio bloom
- 4 ml/L Top max

Pics tomorow ...

:tiphat:

Last edited:

bibi40

F +44 :

picture.php

F +39 :

picture.php

picture.php

Agrias

Thank you for your welcome!
Yes I apologize again for the paragraph in French, I will do my best to try to speak English as soon as possible!

Tropical is clearly that! In any case, they're doing pretty well as I can see, his swelling is fine!

Good continuation and good end of run bibi!

bibi40

Thank you Agrias :biggrin:
They are happy plants fro sure , 2 of them are ready to flush at next watering ...

bibi40

Yesterday ,

F +47
F +42

Two of them were flushed , others got :

3 ml/L Bio grow
4 ml/L Bio bloom
4 ml/L Top max

Agrias

Hi Bibi!
It swelled up well in a few days and must smell very good.
I saw that you use alg a mic and I wanted to know what you think about it? Do you see a real difference in Flo with?

Have a good day

bibi40

Yes mate , smelling real good :biggrin:

I can' t say about Alg a mic , cause i don' t have comparative point ( before i always grow with only organic soil without liquid fertilizers , it' s my first try with the Biobizz schedule ) .
But it' s not expensive and not bad for the plants for sure ...

Agrias

Yes, it's cheap and it works pretty well I think. Under the advice of a friend I combined Alg with mic and Acti vera in addition to my usual fattening during my last session and honestly I am really happy about it.

I'm staying around for the last few days of the Mango, looking forward to seeing what happens next!

Have a good day Bibi

bibi40

Yesterday ,

F +51 ( tent 1 )
F +46 ( tent 2 )

feeding with :

4 ml/L Bio grow
4 ml/L Bio bloom
4 ml/L Top max

except one which just get Topmax and Biobloom ,

Tent 1 :

picture.php

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Exactly like I know her, I can remember that she gave more smallish popcorn buds then the heavy ones, so don’t worry about the yield, it’s not that big producer :)

bibi40

Hi Oakyjoe ,

i don't worry about weight ,

about 10 it was the two littlest , others are better and 2 or 3 will be great yielder , so it' s ok ,

and really happy with the quality :biggrin:

bibi40

Feeding day :

- 4 ml/L Bio grow
- 4 ml/L Bio bloom
- 4 ml/L Top max

certainly the last time before flushing ...

Tent 2 at F +51 :

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts