What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Mango Sapphire

revegeta666

Just passing by and it looks I came just in time for the best part. Very nice garden mate, remember stay away from grow shop people :D

bibi40

Just passing by and it looks I came just in time for the best part. Very nice garden mate, remember stay away from grow shop people :D
Lol bro ,
i can't ,
i just had to visit a new grow shop for buy some soil friday ( yes , the others i was used was busted this summer , why ? lol ... , grow shop stories you know ...)

bibi40

Original Mango sapphire ready for the Bx:

IMG_2298.JPG

and her clones too ,

IMG_2300.JPG

IMG_2301.JPG

IMG_2307.JPG

bibi40

Here we are ....

IMG_2323.JPG

the big one in the center have to be exterminate after a little inspection :

IMG_2324.JPG

balls coming from a calyx ( it ' s not really clear in the pic but you can see the calyx open just under the ball ...
i' m pretty sure it' s due to some light contamination and i suspect another plant just next this one too , but really unsure for now , will see in the following days ...

the plant showing this ball only from the side i suspect the light contamination is coming from ,
did someone saw this phenomen from his experience ?

Anyway , i will cull each plant who will show a single ball ,
got 11 female for the f2 project and don' t want any hermi prone subject ,
only the strong will survive ;)

bibi40

And here is the Original Mango sapphire mom :

IMG_2331.JPG

IMG_2332.JPG

IMG_2334.JPG

she ' s fully seeded and seems to be an early specimen since last year i harvested the Mango around mid-november for got rippen seeds ,
i ' m sure this one will be ready way before ... cool !

her clones , partially seeded :

IMG_2335.JPG

IMG_2336.JPG

:tiphat:

Last edited:

RobFromTX

I always wanted to try this strain out but HSO went under. Does anyone know if theyre coming back anytime soon or is it gone for good?

bibi40

Original Mango sapphire mom :

IMG_2393.JPG

IMG_2394.JPG

IMG_2395.JPG

i' m really happy with this Mango sapphire mom ,
she got really strong smell of this tropical juice terps i love in this strain , perfect for the Bx , and perfect for my first keeper clone , will name it MS#1 .

seeds are finish , will cut everything in one week max , depending of the weather .

for the Original Mango sapphire x ( Sour grape x Sour bubble ) cross ,
i had select a Mango dominant female , a Sour dominant female and fifty-fifty female for explore the f2 , so will get 3 f2 lines of this ,
a cool thing is that this cross is really mold resistant .

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts