What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Mango Sapphire

bibi40

Thank you Gizmo-bro !
yes the surgery did it really well in no time :biggrin:
now i hope some good weather for finish with loads of Mango sapphire cross , then i will backross to Mango sapphire in the future ...

:wave:

bibi40

Mango sapphire original fully seeded by Sour grape x Sour bubble :

fetch

fetch

Mango sapphire S1 fully seeded by Sour grape x Sour bubble :

fetch

fetch

have to fight with mold for oneweek-10 days before harvest ....

really happy :biggrin:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
That is gonna an awesome cross. I've grown the sourbubble a long time ago when Bog 1st put it out.most excellent job brother

aliceklar

Sweet journal. MS sounds like an amazing strain - worthy of your time. I admire how thorough you've been evaluating these - indoors w LST, indoors w topping & outdoors. Hope you got plenty seeds with the Sour grape x Sour bubble male. Whats your plan with these - did you keep any cuttings of the Mango Sapphire to backcross to?

bibi40

Sweet journal. MS sounds like an amazing strain - worthy of your time. I admire how thorough you've been evaluating these - indoors w LST, indoors w topping & outdoors. Hope you got plenty seeds with the Sour grape x Sour bubble male. Whats your plan with these - did you keep any cuttings of the Mango Sapphire to backcross to?

Thanks !

yeah i am loaded for this first attempt ,
i didn' t go any cut of MS right now ( i would like :gaga: ),

so my plan ( and will be comin' soon )
is to select a good male and go to " not really , cause not same plantcut " backcross " it to an original mango sapphire seed ,
and make some f2 seeds from the ( Original mango x ( Sour grape x Sour bubble )

aliceklar

Thanks !

yeah i am loaded for this first attempt ,
i didn' t go any cut of MS right now ( i would like :gaga: ),

so my plan ( and will be comin' soon )
is to select a good male and go to " not really , cause not same plantcut " backcross " it to an original mango sapphire seed ,
and make some f2 seeds from the ( Original mango x ( Sour grape x Sour bubble )

Solid plan. Even if not the same plant, pretty close. A sister of the mother should be pretty close - maybe even better to keep more diversity from the original pool. Great project. 😈