What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Mango Sapphire

bibi40

Hi Dots !!!

It' s a 600w Hps light here ( last pics are without lights , only the flash of my Apn )

i really not sure about the pollination ,
will see when i trim her ,

i had dust WWxBB with the same pollen and just notice one seed for sure , but didn' t trim them for now , so i' ll see in few days if i have more than one seed !!!
i really hope ...

:tiphat:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
wow looking amazing brother ,ill get back to indoor another month or so ,ill set up my tent in the basement and off i go into the very small jungle that is my tent 32"x32"x63" dont have room for a 4x4

bibi40

wow looking amazing brother ,ill get back to indoor another month or so ,ill set up my tent in the basement and off i go into the very small jungle that is my tent 32"x32"x63" dont have room for a 4x4

Hello Chuck !!!
thanks !!!
I know you' ll do great things with your tent , big enough for a good crop :dance013:

@ AspenGas : many thanks mate !!!

:tiphat:

gizmo666

very late to the party
but what amazing plants
your results with biobizz products is inspirational as thats what i'm using on my grow
excellent results

bibi40

Never too late Gizmo , you're welcome !!!

Tonight i had to cut a big bud of one of the two most advanced plants , just notice a little start of mold , just in time , buds are too big and compact :D

nothing to worry , the rest is perfectly clean ...

:skiiing:

bibi40

F+54 :

picture.php

picture.php

two of them will be cut in 3 days ...

:skiiing:

Rastak'

Very nice!!
And "pinaiiiise" macros with your 5€ stuff are very cool!!!

First time I follow your grow bro' but not the last one!

G

Where's the "Hell Yes!" option next to "Did you find this post helpful?"... Feature request, icmag admin...

Peace
DM

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
looks like da shit bro!

looks like da shit bro!

party at bibi's :party::smoke out: Congrats, here's to cloudy holidaze!