What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crooked8 does Karma Genetics tester - SourRado

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very honored to be back to testing for this amazing breeder. Its been several years since I've done this. I am super thankful and happy to be involved. Much love to Karma and everyone who is running these new lines. I think were all very very lucky. :woohoo::thank you:

Attachments

• 68BFAB19-507D-4241-9A97-1F8BF28B7FA0.jpg
    68BFAB19-507D-4241-9A97-1F8BF28B7FA0.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 47

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
12 seeds given, 12 seeds sown. 24 hours or so like this till i see tails peeking out and then they hit rockwool cubes with a dome for a week or two before they go into bigger cubes and hit flood and drain tables. Ill veg about 4 weeks then flip them. Should be fun!

Attachments

• C4CD73CA-BF51-49D3-97CB-F8DB52F1B77C.jpg
    C4CD73CA-BF51-49D3-97CB-F8DB52F1B77C.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 73BCADB5-8BBD-4FDB-9D2E-5C0A325E912C.jpg
    73BCADB5-8BBD-4FDB-9D2E-5C0A325E912C.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 48

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Nice, this uses my oldest KarmaRado OG keeper from years ago. Overall more OG shines threw then in headbanger, some great yielders in there aswell.

Have fun.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very honored to be back to testing for this amazing breeder. Its been several years since I've done this. I am super thankful and happy to be involved. Much love to Karma and everyone who is running these new lines. I think were all very very lucky. :woohoo::thank you:

Good luck Crooked8 im sure you will do well all the best for the grow:tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
These should be very nice...

The Karmarado was one of my favorites from Karma...
I remember it being a very uniform line...

The sour should really bring out the taste some

Sour OG baby ...!!!...

I’ll be tagging along ...

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw most of them had cracked open id say at least 8/12, which is perfect timing to drop them in rockwool. Phd water to 5.8 and presoaked then dropped them in. Often i wont even use paper towels and just drop them in without any soak and it all goes smoothly. I think getting them to swell and crack open beforehand is even more ideal. We should see some action over the next few days.

Attachments

• 5BA2F273-710A-40BB-A31B-457C48A5225F.jpg
    5BA2F273-710A-40BB-A31B-457C48A5225F.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 42

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice, this uses my oldest KarmaRado OG keeper from years ago. Overall more OG shines threw then in headbanger, some great yielders in there aswell.

Have fun.

If you feel like throwing up a pic of your KarmaRado keeper that was used it would be most welcome! Again, thanks so much for the opportunity and the generous sour bx2 gift. Once these are 4 weeks into flower im popping those. And then after that is Tha Melon. I bought a pack of those months ago but held off bc I knew id be testing!
:thank you::tiphat:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And it begins! 8/12 up and theres certainly action in the holes of those not up yet. I predict they all come up. I have wishful thoughts most of the time :) the only issue ive had with germinating in the rockwool is depicted in the second shot with the weird root coming up out of the block. It will end up just hardening off and becoming really sturdy. Either way, future looks bright!

Attachments

• 17BE2F0A-29BF-4183-A67D-5BF8A3621ABE.jpg
    17BE2F0A-29BF-4183-A67D-5BF8A3621ABE.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 41
  • F0C66772-3D72-4D02-9409-49752C788042.jpg
    F0C66772-3D72-4D02-9409-49752C788042.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 42

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
FIRE in the hole !
Grab those dice,com'on baby roll a 4...just 4 more !
Its going to get awfully interesting real soon.
Nice Crooked8

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well that weird one somehow shot itself out of the rockwool. I tried manipulating it back into a hole i made bigger and snapped part of the main taproot. Assumed it was a goner but let it go and so far its fine!? Its been like 6 hours and its actually perky. Pretty amazing. The others havent come up yet but i see white and green vascular stuff stirring about in three of them. One looks like it might not turn up but well see.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The one that ejected itself is now totally fine, i have another one that came up so were at 9/12. Hoping for one or two more but looking unlikely. Either way, 9 sour rado are up and about to get their first super light feed in a couple days. Ill update photos when its something worth looking at.

genetic freaked

Veteran
If you feel like throwing up a pic of your KarmaRado keeper that was used it would be most welcome! Again, thanks so much for the opportunity and the generous sour bx2 gift. Once these are 4 weeks into flower im popping those. And then after that is Tha Melon. I bought a pack of those months ago but held off bc I knew id be testing!
:thank you::tiphat:

Yea id really love to see a pic of the keep as well..

Crooked8 you are lucky to have these.. They are no where to be found right now..

Where can I get info on The Melon?

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The 9th one came up and just kinda froze, it then wilted unfortunately. However i do have these 8 lil puppies right here that go into delta 8s and my flood and drain tables tomorrow. From there they will grow pretty rapidly.

Attachments

• F6462DB5-7BCF-4339-A31E-6CBF5F0D1508.jpg
    F6462DB5-7BCF-4339-A31E-6CBF5F0D1508.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 29