What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vermontman - Purple Satellite Grow (Indoor / Outdoor)

MallardDuck

Wow Hashman... Your slinging all this shit, based on a couple flowers and some hearsay from another breeder?... Thats a bad look, especially when your asking VTMan and others to provide all this evidence (PCR tests or whatever) that you apparently can't be bothered to do yourself, before you start throwing around accusations.

The comments you made about being trolled out of your first startups brand name, makes me think there is more to this than you are letting on.

Wow Hashman... Your slinging all this shit, based on a couple flowers and some hearsay from another breeder?... Thats a bad look, especially when your asking VTMan and others to provide all this evidence (PCR tests or whatever) that you apparently can't be bothered to do yourself, before you start throwing around accusations.

The comments you made about being trolled out of your first startups brand name, makes me think there is more to this than you are letting on.

I never asked anyone to do anything, I said that I was willing to compare our genetics via PCR to prove my dispute. Yet VTman is no longer around i guess? weird. Hearsay from another breeder? lmao, do you know how small Vermont is? we all know each other over here I've known some of the breeders out here for 10+yrs, especially the guys doing great breeding work up in Canada.

As i keep saying I dont really care if it makes me look bad, I can back my info up if necessary :ying:

Fitzera

Beasters was first coined about crap BC bud, using the BC moniker to make more $$ across the border as BC was said to have the best weed in the world at the time. I assume eventually anything from Canada that was crap was labeled beasters.

Lots of poorly grown kush and other common BC strains (grapefruit, Rene, champagne, etc). I never came across any freezeland or M39 or other eastern strains from the black market in BC as those are from the Quebec area. East and West are very different.

Now did BC strains make it that way? Of course, 10-15 years ago I know alot of it was making its way from the lower mainland to Quebec, then to the universities in the Boston area as it fetched much more.

From what I can read of your link, it is speaking of American grows, although I can't read the whole article as im not subscribing.

I'm not saying I'm the authority on the subject, but I spent most of my life in the area so I've got a decent grasp on it.

Beasters was first coined about crap BC bud, using the BC moniker to make more $$ across the border as BC was said to have the best weed in the world at the time. I assume eventually anything from Canada that was crap was labeled beasters.

Lots of poorly grown kush and other common BC strains (grapefruit, Rene, champagne, etc). I never came across any freezeland or M39 or other eastern strains from the black market in BC as those are from the Quebec area. East and West are very different.

Now did BC strains make it that way? Of course, 10-15 years ago I know alot of it was making its way from the lower mainland to Quebec, then to the universities in the Boston area as it fetched much more.

From what I can read of your link, it is speaking of American grows, although I can't read the whole article as im not subscribing.

I'm not saying I'm the authority on the subject, but I spent most of my life in the area so I've got a decent grasp on it.

I couldnt find the canadian article but it was similar to the US chinese bust.

Quebec use to be famous for freezeland, pluton and m-39 mids.
Everyone I knew had freezeland in their backyard.

M-39 only takes about 39 days to grow, mainly why it was grown the most. I use to get it all the time from a guy who would drive up the border.

Sunshineinabag

I'm normally more peaceful, I just think of it in the native sense. Someone took some of my land and claimed it was theirs. At first I was really angry, after spending sometime on the forums talking to a few cool kats, I realize its not the forum that caused the problem but someone who decided targeting the local vermont cannascene was a good way to make a profit...

I already stated before if Vermontman wants to prove hes actually from Vermont and a real person, I'll gladly apologize. As for Aspen, I'm not even paying attention to him, he's clearly more of a troll than I am.

For someone who claims they've been on the forum so long he literally barely has any posts, same with all these people supporting "VTman"

I'm the type of person who likes to know whos who, and as I said never heard of VTman, a good breeder and friend came from the canadian border with green mountain grape flower and we compared the so called green mountain grape to my old school elephant. The green mountain grape didnt even win the heady cup because its a hemp-hybrid and very harsh to smoke from what i've heard from locals, which makes alot of sense.

I'm over the drama, honestly the reason I keep replying is because other people keep asking me questions or pulling me back to this thread. :tiphat:
You'll love this......near my mansfield my grandma passed a few yes ago ...left her pristine land to the volunteer fire dept.....long lines of firefighter in my fam...mostly volunteer!
They take it and sell it for profit a year later the fuken scumbags!

Sunshineinabag

Again, not Chinese. The majority of the large grows were operated by Vietnamese as many came over during/after the Vietnam War.

BC Beasters were also not strains such as freezeland..thats an eastern strain.

Yeah I grew up with a chitton of viet boys here in Burlington. 1974 to 1989......the viet black plant that was grown in the beltline swamp is a motherfucken gold mine.......
Loompa farms used a similar black viet to get er done.....loved his underdog

bouc

Purple Satellite f2

Purple Satellite f2

This strain is worth growing. Fast to finish. The f2s are very uniform.

Hey, nice looking plants for sure, congrats! Sorry to dig up this old thread, but isn't it weird that the f2 is uniform? If ps is a true f1, the f2s shouldn't be widely different from each other?

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
Thanks @bouc . Yes you are correct, it was surprising how uniform the f2s were. Guess it's just one of those combinations that remains consistent instead of kicking out variations of it's parent lines.

bouc

Thanks @bouc . Yes you are correct, it was surprising how uniform the f2s were. Guess it's just one of those combinations that remains consistent instead of kicking out variations of it's parent lines.
Interesting, i didn't knew it was possible, i just started to take interest into breeding. How was the smoke btw? Cherry tasting i hope! I kinda plan to buy a pack and select for that smell, but don't know yet when i could lol

HarleyJammer

Veteran
I was looking for Purple Satellite grow diaries.. Thinking about exercising my state's 6 plant legal limit outdoors this summer by adding 1 or 2 PS into the mix..

If it doesn't get me high I can always make it into a sail for my boat..

By the way, did you know purple dye was made from the mucus of rare sea snails? It was very expensive and only royalty could afford it.. hence the term "Royal Purple"..

... maybe I can get extra for my sail :D

Latest posts

Latest posts