Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vermontman - Purple Satellite Grow (Indoor / Outdoor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vermontman - Purple Satellite Grow (Indoor / Outdoor)

Super excited to get this one going, I couldn't wait until April 1. They popped about a week ago and are now in rapid rooters surrounded by Coco under T5. So far only one tap water. Can't wait to get these outdoors in the coming few weeks once the rain stops. I'm 90% sure I'm going to run these outdoors in 90% Coco and 10% perlite with HGV nutrients.

Fridge Farmer on IG @TheFridgeFarmer

Purple Satellite by Green Mountain Seeds Grow Diary (April 2019)

just ordered a pack. looking forward to see how they do for you. Approximately what latitude are you at. I'm going to give them a go at 55 north. Hoping they will finish by end of October for me.
    Best of luck and may all your Buds be Huge.

Peace GG

Comment

I grabbed these 2 I hope results are stellar.
      Seems like a good breeding tool to possibly lower flower times on long range sativa's without watering down the genes with indica.
      Good luck

Comment

I grabbed these too.
        Seems a good breeding tool to lower flower times with longer sativa's without watering down with indicas

Comment

I will definitely be looking in fridge farmer, excited for you as well. Vermontman made some real beauties with those Satellites!

Comment

Originally posted by gorilla ganja View Post
            just ordered a pack. looking forward to see how they do for you. Approximately what latitude are you at. I'm going to give them a go at 55 north. Hoping they will finish by end of October for me.
            Best of luck and may all your Buds be Huge.

Peace GG
            I'm at 44N, good luck!

Comment

I ordered P.S. as well.
              Three reasons. Mold resistant, early finisher, and pink pistils!

Wondering if pistils are pink indoors or only under sun. Can't wait to find out.
              Good luck guys!
              37ish° lat.

Subbed!
              "I have only read fragments of your posts. But I have read enough to know that you can grow some mean herb."
              --- CVH

My current thread

Comment

Originally posted by CannaRed View Post
                I ordered P.S. as well.
                Three reasons. Mold resistant, early finisher, and pink pistils!

Wondering if pistils are pink indoors or only under sun. Can't wait to find out.
                Good luck guys!
                37ish° lat.

Subbed!
                Can't wait to see yours!

Comment

On for the ride. Happy growing!
                  Primum Non Nocere

“Hello babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. On the outside, babies, you've got a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies-"God damn it, you've got to be kind.” K. Vonnegut

Grateful Deadhead

Comment

Originally posted by Fridge Farmer View Post
                    Can't wait to see yours!
                    Me too!!!
                    "I have only read fragments of your posts. But I have read enough to know that you can grow some mean herb."
                    --- CVH

My current thread

Comment

Everything is coming along nicely. Doing a lot of work in the yard to make room for the Purple Satellites, as well as a bunch of vegetables.

Included in that work is moving five tons of gravel and creating a place for some large plants to be out of reach from a German Shepherd who is particularly fond of Cannabis...

I went ahead and popped a couple of Ace seeds that I got in a feminized mix last year. Those may or may not finish outdoors as well.

Happy with how the Purple Satellite babies are doing. I left the fan off and it got a bit hot in the cabinet for a few hours, but they don't seem to have noticed.

They're under 24/7 - T5 in pure Coco with only Oregon's finest water, straight off the tap...

Comment

SUN IS SHINING IN OREGON *WARNING*

The PS’s are coming along nicely. Went up to the mountains for a few days, and when I arrived home they had doubled in size. This morning, I put them out on the brand new deck to get some sunshine. As you can see, I’ve got lot’s of “regular” grass seed out there excited for spring too!

Comment

Pinching and keeping up potted were recommendations in ace listing.
                          This is good advice, especially if you want to make a copy for later. I only started two plants, both grew the same with no branching at all at 24” tall. My plan to get a clone a week or two into flowering failed when the female just flowered quickly without branching. After two weeks of flowering it was clear no clone was happening so plan was changed. The female was pollinated and put back in veg area to produce seeds and a clone.
                          Seeds are forming nicely and after several weeks back in veg both male and female are just starting to think about providing cuttings.
                          The resin on the tiny undeveloped flowers and sugar leaves is thick and very encouraging. Smells wonderful, sweet floral berryish.
                          The half developed small buds are telling me I did the right thing in aborting flowering to get a copy and some f2s first.
                          I’ve never had a sativa produce buds on a stick like this.
                          Beautiful genes in this sativa hybrid.
                          To be continued.
                          Proud to be an indoor sativa masochist.

Still adrift in Hilbert space.

Comment

Got my purple Satellites in the mail yesterday.
                            Im following along. Have you seen any good grow logs or smoke reports from anywhere else?
                            So 2' and no branches. Good to know. Are you pinching, or topping (cutting)?

Gonna try to get my seeds germinating in the next day or so.
                            --- CVH

My current thread

Comment

Cut the top off of male and kept if flowering while revegging the bottom for cuttings.
                              The female was not pinched, just pollinated and put back under 18 hours of light. with expectations of bottom branching while seeds develope.
                              Proud to be an indoor sativa masochist.

Still adrift in Hilbert space.

Comment

Working...
                              X