What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vermontman - Purple Satellite Grow (Indoor / Outdoor)

i suggest you to read and know more about the REAL breeders of HEMP... and think who stole from who.

https://www.votehemp.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/jiha_vol2no2.pdf

I can trace my genetics genealogy back to the original tribes that cultivated them, most people can with modern technology. I'm still in contact with multiple farmers internationally, how do you think I obtain my land-races, by stealing them from other people?

I'm well aware of what hemp is, I've cultivated it for years.

Are you trying to insinuate green mountain seeds, sells hemp seed?

Seems like your grasping at straws to cover their ass.
I dont even need to reply at this point, its just becoming senseless drama lol. Post another article to assert yourself bub, PCR still exists:tiphat:

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
yea it is nonsense since your first post, and claims...

and i have nothing to do with them.. you are trying to put your words in my comments.. but not much succes...

ps.: i don t have any personal feeling towards you, i see what i see. and i didn t even write anything about the company you have mentiond

Sunshineinabag

I'd like wedding cake.....kosher kush Non feminized......
Gun powder weed idk where it came from was killer tho
And the good ole afghani nld plants my ultimate frisbee team the flying afghans used to grow

Whomever fuked with or ruined it's availability should be dipped in honey and left tied to a big white pine in kodiak alaska

What'd those boys do with the beasters cultivars they flooded new England with in the late 90's? Perfect weed for noobs

Canadian Beasters started as poorly grown M-39, the hells angels flooded the east coast market with beasters.

The M-39 was grown because of the fast flowering times, they would grow it so fast with chemicals to the point where you would end up with "popcorn nugs" in like 35-40 days that were better than the brickweed being imported from california.

I dont know if you've heard of the huge bust in canada, but most of the beasters was grown by chinese immigrants who would buy 400k houses and turn them into massive illegal grow opts.

I still have seed from the M-39 beasters from the early 2000s.

Sunshineinabag

Had a relative in Laval that ran w mum B. Ya know I thought the mohawk nation pumped a bunch as well.....yeah looked like basic hydro grown but I saw potential in those flowers

Sunshineinabag

Canadian Beasters started as poorly grown M-39, the hells angels flooded the east coast market with beasters.

The M-39 was grown because of the fast flowering times, they would grow it so fast with chemicals to the point where you would end up with "popcorn nugs" in like 35-40 days that were better than the brickweed being imported from california.

I dont know if you've heard of the huge bust in canada, but most of the beasters was grown by chinese immigrants who would buy 400k houses and turn them into massive illegal grow opts.

I still have seed from the M-39 beasters from the early 2000s.

The bust that really fuked my mojo was billy G and Brian H .....saint lawrence seaway hash barrels lol

I miss those slabs

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
I can trace my genetics genealogy back to the original tribes that cultivated them, most people can with modern technology. I'm still in contact with multiple farmers internationally, how do you think I obtain my land-races, by stealing them from other people?

That would mean that you have genetics in possession which goes back to the 18th century, which would be strange since new genetics was introduced later on .
You can buy several landrace genetics on internet, no contact needed with farmers.Have several myself in the fridge.Its nothing special about it.

That would mean that you have genetics in possession which goes back to the 18th century, which would be strange since new genetics was introduced later on .
You can buy several landrace genetics on internet, no contact needed with farmers.Have several myself in the fridge.Its nothing special about it.

Support the source or don't grow it man. Some people cultivate for no reason other than to feed themselves, and I respect that. Alot of those people live in the worst places in the world. :ying:

AspenGas

I'm well aware of what hemp is, I've cultivated it for years.

Are you trying to insinuate green mountain seeds, sells hemp seed?

Seems like your grasping at straws to cover their ass.
I dont even need to reply at this point, its just becoming senseless drama lol. Post another article to assert yourself bub, PCR still exists:tiphat:
What a big shot you must be The Hashman, continuing to troll this thread after Gypsy specifically told you to stop.
No consequences apparently for making false accusations about long time members and disrespecting the owner of the site you think so little of.

You must think the members here are very stupid to think they don't see through your games.

:jerkit:

Not Chinese.

Pretty sure the grow opts were operated by chinese immigrants There was a huge fed bust connecting all these houses in the real estate market that costed around 250k-500k, the houses would be bought in a different name and chinese immigrants would live there to maintain the grow opt. A ton of immigrants were deported over it because none of them had a real Canadian citizenship.
We're talking like 1million dollar+ illegal grow operations that supported a good majority of the east coast.

This is waay before Canadian / East-coast legalization.
After that we didn't see much of beasters on the east-coast.

We use to get alot freezeland, og kush and m-39 beasters come down from the Canadian border, this is back when all the brickweed mids that were floating around were imported to California from Mexico, than redistributed through-out the states.
:smoke:

What's with all these Vermont breeders? Wtf

I'm normally more peaceful, I just think of it in the native sense. Someone took some of my land and claimed it was theirs. At first I was really angry, after spending sometime on the forums talking to a few cool kats, I realize its not the forum that caused the problem but someone who decided targeting the local vermont cannascene was a good way to make a profit...

I already stated before if Vermontman wants to prove hes actually from Vermont and a real person, I'll gladly apologize. As for Aspen, I'm not even paying attention to him, he's clearly more of a troll than I am.

For someone who claims they've been on the forum so long he literally barely has any posts, same with all these people supporting "VTman"

I'm the type of person who likes to know whos who, and as I said never heard of VTman, a good breeder and friend came from the canadian border with green mountain grape flower and we compared the so called green mountain grape to my old school elephant. The green mountain grape didnt even win the heady cup because its a hemp-hybrid and very harsh to smoke from what i've heard from locals, which makes alot of sense.

I'm over the drama, honestly the reason I keep replying is because other people keep asking me questions or pulling me back to this thread. :tiphat:

Fitzera

Again, not Chinese. The majority of the large grows were operated by Vietnamese as many came over during/after the Vietnam War.

BC Beasters were also not strains such as freezeland..thats an eastern strain.