What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vermontman - Purple Satellite Grow (Indoor / Outdoor)

Coming from the guy who thought I was ethan, you know I contacted ethan personally to offer him support because you guys targeted both of us. You have no ground to talk

AspenGas

If you Compare what your saying to PCR genetic mapping, you could literally just say that im wrong and lying, PCR would genetically prove i'm right. We're getting COAs on all my new genetics just so shit like this doesnt happen again. I'm planning on hitting up ProVerde Labs in MA soon.
I learned my lesson :tiphat:
The lesson wasn't what you thought it was, and you clearly have not learned it.
Yes, you should use genetic testing to confirm unique or duplicate strains.

The lesson would be to do that BEFORE you make assumptions and go around falsely accusing people of stealing your work before you have confirmed it.
If you had learned that lesson, you would have already posted multiple heartfelt APOLOGIES for talking out of your ass and lowering yourself to fraudulently hijack other people's work.

You've learned NOTHING @The HashMan

Last edited:

AspenGas

Google what cannabis PCR is, I rest my case. And I apologize again to Gypsy as well.

You don't give orders around here.
Only Boss gives orders, and you ain't no boss.

I already know what a PCR is:
It's a test you haven't performed before running your mouth to destroy other people's reputations, deceiving SF to get them to edit other people's pages, and stealing credit for their work.
Is that the PCR test you're talking about?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- you people ain't really getting the message - if you cannot agree to disagree - and continue to pour bile over the thread with whatever it is that is causing such a ruckus - then I'll have to start chucking the ban hammer about - settle your differences via PM - but not in thread - I don't like banning members -

- I'm not naming names - you know who you are -

You don't give orders around here.
Only Boss gives orders, and you ain't no boss.

I already know what a PCR is:
It's a test you haven't performed before running your mouth to destroy other people's reputations, deceiving SF to get them to edit other people's pages, and stealing credit for their work.
Is that the PCR test you're talking about?

Nice signature boss all those genetics are retired. You can try to pull counter psychology all you want its kinda sad and toxic

Sunshineinabag

Bro you have no reputation in VT, and I can prove it, ACE backing your little fake venture proves it. I don't even own a instagram, but alot of people know who you guys are, why? because we all talk to each other in person.. I have legit magazine features, you guys have to be the most dumbest people to try to establish yourselves in VT the way you did, I ran hash hands for 5 yrs prior to GMG and everyone knows me as Hash at the VT events, ask around you will hear about it me and my Real Reputation.

You sound hurt coming at me with that mental illness angle thinking I'm all these people targeting you, its funny because I didn't even know about GMG until another breeder near the Canadian border came and told me about how your green mountain grape is bastardized version of my old school elephant. Funny how word travels huh?

You can play those games on the forum but you wont be playing them in VT anymore. Thats not a threat, thats people who now know your a fraud blacklisting your bullshit. :ying:

I once met a guy like you at owlsvhead party in stowe

Arrogant,ignorant...starting bullchit be ause if person charc. Faults and always sporting a black eye. I've lived here my entire life..

We are a friendly ... neighborly type folk up here....idk where your from but your polar opposite of native Vermonters I know.

gizmo666

To be honest this thread is disturbing
Not only to the person who started his diary
But to the general population of the forums!!!
19 pages of mud slinging even gypsy having to step in and say something
And yet this thread is still up and not been locked
I'm sorry but this makes me sad at the moderators work tbh
I know I would hate my diary to be assaulted like this
Maybe time this whole thread was removed and binned
The site doesn't need this

Just my thoughts

I once met a guy like you at owlsvhead party in stowe

Arrogant,ignorant...starting bullchit be ause if person charc. Faults and always sporting a black eye. I've lived here my entire life..

We are a friendly ... neighborly type folk up here....idk where your from but your polar opposite of native Vermonters I know.

You don't stop do you? I offered to compare genetics via PCR and yet VT man doesnt exist anymore now and I'm blamed for targeting him?

Ethan (a real person) had his whole (Real) hemp business trolled by Pineapple and the whole green mountain seed crew that Ace sponsors. They trolled me out of my genetics as well. We've all been talking to each other about this bullshit drama.

It's almost sad that you claim you're a vermonter than back up out-of-state companies hijacking local genetics.
I didn't even know about Green mountain seeds until someone told me who was trolling me and that they were on ICmags.

Wonder why I just recently made a profile? because this forum is filled with trolls who believe they can just manipulate anyone.

I still have the original VT Strawberry fields cutting.
I've contributed more to the VT industry than you ever have bro.
Let it go or the wind is going to spread the fire. :tiphat:

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
we have nice tools to stop fire,,, you are talking about transparency ..?? i can assure you ICMAG team is very diverse... not a group of circlejerks...

i see only jealousy and greed out of these posts.

i told you to offer some of your precious genetics to the server fund.. to let people have the choice to get them and compare.

you refused it in a very rude way.

we have nice tools to stop fire,,, you are talking about transparency ..?? i can assure you ICMAG team is very diverse... not a group of circlejerks...

i see only jealousy and greed out of these posts.

i told you to offer some of your precious genetics to the server fund.. to let people have the choice to get them and compare.

you refused it in a very rude way.

So basically, I complain about someone(sponsored by the forum) stealing my genetics and than you ask me for genetics? I told you guys before you can ban me if you want, I still live in the real world, doing Real things.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
i didn t ask you for anything.. it is a chance to be generous to the community.and not spitting shit on us without think about what are you writing..

real world ? no you live in a pink shade of cloud around you.

i didn t ask you for anything.. it is a chance to be generous to the community.and not spitting shit on us without think about what are you writing..

real world ? no you live in a pink shade of cloud around you.

I'm not afraid of you guys and your trolling, I sure as hell will back up my intellectual property concerning my breeding projects. I'm not going to support trolls, I already offered any local person to come get My genetics for free directly from me:tiphat:

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
LOL

you are very far away to claim "intellectual" property on any landrace or strain. i showed you what is the way to have patent on unique varieties, and breeding methods. you came back with ZERO proof. i am still waiting on them.

did you notice you are talking on INTERNATIONAL forum, not on a LOCAL forum

LOL

you are very far away to claim "intellectual" property on any landrace or strain. i showed you what is the way to have patent on unique varieties, and breeding methods. you came back with ZERO proof. i am still waiting on them.

Ok, no IP huh? so let me go and find all your breeding projects and claim their Mine now.

Do you even know what PCR and tracking genetic markers via selective breeding is?
I have over a decades worth of documented Genograms for all my breeding projects

Sunshineinabag

Vermont has a long history of sharing is caring.....for someone who "hands out genetics for free" you seem way too apprehensive to just let er rip chip!
I'm actually kinda glad this transpired cause it's lit a fire in me.....

making self notes, will not validate anything...

Nether will throwing around your weight taking other peoples genetics, this beef can travel waaay outside these forums, ya feel me. I'd personally let it go, the cannabis industry is filled with people who like pulling this shit to make themselves feel better.

I really don't care if people think I look bad because I obviously can back up where im coming from.

Latest posts

Latest posts