What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vermontman - Purple Satellite Grow (Indoor / Outdoor)

norbyhaze

Most cannabis has CBD, I don't know of any cultivar that is just pure THC. There is something like 200+ cannabinoids in cannabis and we only know how to breed for certain cannabinoids such as THCV, THC, CBD, CBG. That's why CBG is considered "novel"

all the cannabis has cbd, in a higher or smaller degree, as you said:tiphat:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Every variety with a CBD content <1% is negligible.Some Thai varieties contains only THC.
Btw any photos of Quebec Pluton?

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Yes Man, i think it's time to cool down the temper...
I apologize to the author of the tread for helping to go off topic, I think it is best to let post those who have grown (or are growing) purple sativa GMS.
The cannabis world is already too difficult with all the unfair laws to have conflict, hypocrisy and greed in it ....
Growers, show us your purple sat experience... :)
- Ya - sadly we are not a non-profit religious charity - so if you want to advertize your wares here - shake-ya-money-makah! - and contribute - buy a banner and/or a forum - where you can have garage sales with Tiki Huts full of fine seeds and the products that complement them - and advertize it -

- leave your petty squabbles out side my door - before you enter - mature - humorous civil discourse is encouraged - and I saw non of that in what I just had to remove from this thread -

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit I don't think so. I've now reread the thread twice and I'm still confused. What a wild ride.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- just trying to appease a bit of a flame war - that with a touch of surgery - and this old fella stamping his feet a bit - might well stamp the flames out - and leave us feeling wholesome and at one with the universe - so living forever in peace and harmony - <hits kumbaya on the kareoke>

Yes Man, i think it's time to cool down the temper...
I apologize to the author of the tread for helping to go off topic, I think it is best to let post those who have grown (or are growing) purple sativa GMS.
The cannabis world is already too difficult with all the unfair laws to have conflict, hypocrisy and greed in it ....
Growers, show us your purple sat experience... :)

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Poor fridgefarmer. He just wanted to share and then someone just started talking mad shit for no reason. Weird thing to do. lol

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well look hashman, you seem like the kinda guy to ruin a thread with some bullshit so I'm not going to get started with you but yeah Vermontman is from down under I'm 99% sure and what as all that Otto stuff again because all that seemed like more than "getting to know your neighbors." Also just for shits and giggles I grow in Vermont, Maine and NC. I've tested 100s of various landrace strains in that room and greenhouse in VT and I'm quite sure you've never heard of me and never will. To think you know everyone in the business in a state with over 600k people living in it not to mention people who don't live there full time who work in the state. Crazy. Well good luck to you Hashman. I hope you find a more suitable soap box than someone's grow log. If you ever want to engage about what is and isn't Otto start a thread and I'll stop by and drop some knowledge.

And to say it again: fridgefarmer I'm sorry your log got fucked. I'd love to see/hear about your grow, smoke report etc...

Last edited:
Well look hashman, you seem like the kinda guy to ruin a thread with some bullshit so I'm not going to get started with you but yeah Vermontman is from down under I'm 99% sure and what as all that Otto stuff again because all that seemed like more than "getting to know your neighbors." Also just for shits and giggles I grow in Vermont, Maine and NC. I've tested 100s of various landrace strains in that room and greenhouse in VT and I'm quite sure you've never heard of me and never will. To think you know everyone in the business in a state with over 600k people living in it not to mention people who don't live there full time who work in the state. Crazy. Well good luck to you Hashman. I hope you find a more suitable soap box than someone's grow log. If you ever want to engage about what is and isn't Otto start a thread and I'll stop by and drop some knowledge.

And to say it again: fridgefarmer I'm sorry your log got fucked. I'd love to see/hear about your grow, smoke report etc...

I'm sure we've met before. :tiphat: No stress, as I said before I'm over it

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bet we haven't and really man, you should offer an apology to frigefarmer for hijacking his grow log and Vermontman who you made an assumption about that led to a condemnation of his work because of, from what I can tell, you know everyone in VT. I mean, you colored pretty broadly outside the lines here buddy.

Max Q

Where's the cosmic giggle guardian of moral thought?

Where's the cosmic giggle guardian of moral thought?

Poor fridgefarmer. He just wanted to share and then someone just started talking mad shit for no reason. Weird thing to do. lol

The guy is trolling like crazy with his worthless drivel.... where's Moderator extraordinaire mr giggle when you need him?..... ha ha.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- rizraz - You ain't supposed to solicit other members for seeds/cuts nor 'erb/hash on open forum sunshine - that's a TOU violation right there - it could be a threat to the sites security - if you have to get up to all that - do it PRIVATELY - we don't want to see nor hear about all the shenanigans either - too much drama around as it is these days -

- post deleted -

AspenGas

Congratulations to @The Hashman on his 1 year anniversary at ICmag.
His first post on the forum was to troll the breeder of Purple Satellite right here in this thread.
I'm sure he has, ever heard of genetic sequencing? Lets compare it to Otto #2, Have the admin delete my posts. This has already been disputed.
Good times.

This thread was started in 04-03-2019
The OP, FridgeFarmer has not logged on to ICmag since 07-18-2019

Thankfully, FridgeFarmer has never seen what has become of this thread.

Even with posts being deleted throughout the thread, @The Hashman appears to have created his account here specifically to attack the breeder of Purple Satellite.

He has been claiming that @VermontMan (aka @Tropics, aka Green Mountain Seeds, distributed by ACE seeds) has stolen his hemp strain Otto#2 and renamed it to "Purple Satellite."

@The Hashman has provided ZERO evidence to support his claims.
@The Hashman has fraudulently misrepresented himself as the owner of Green Mountain Seeds to the admins of the popular breeder registry website (name omitted to prevent post from being deleted) to deceive them into editing the listing for Purple Satellite to name "Hash hands" (him) as the breeder of the line.

Almost every post @The Hashman has made in this thread is part of his pedigree/ownership dispute.
Every post I have made in this thread has been calling him out on his baseless attack.

@Gypsy Nirvana
How long will @The Hashman be allowed to continue lying about the origins of this strain? Is there any limit to activities like that under the Forum Guidelines?
It would seem without some sort of rule to manage that, a user would be allowed to reply to every post he makes that mentions Otto#2 and claim that THEY are the legitimate original breeder of Otto#2, declaring him a liar, a thief and a fraud.
Is that allowed now?

THIS is the guy you are allowing to pollute your playground:
I've known about ICMAG for years, if you notice I only made a profile in the last few years because I don't think forums like this are worth supporting, im not the only one who thinks that ether. I'm more big on TRANSPARENCY. Not interested in profit.. not interested in notoriety.

Latest posts

Latest posts