What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vermontman - Purple Satellite Grow (Indoor / Outdoor)

More interested in the terpene profile which is a fingerprint, although Purple Satellite should not contain any CBD either.

As an example what i mean

View Image

I'm not tryng to be rude or belittle your intelligence, but terpenoids can be influenced by environmental variables, and are not a "genetic fingerprint".... what you want to have is genetic mapping done, where you can genetically tell what cultivars relatives are... Genetic mapping is a common technique utilized in all fields of agriculture and is usually done with PCR

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Yep but i meant at the same place indoors or outdoors, but not one in the mountains and the other below sea level.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Happily i was able to reach someone at seed_finder to let change the false Purple Satellite description, not completely now, but at least the right Breeder name.

For all who not believe it, the Internet Archive happily not forgets so fast. The original description i made and placed on SF for Vermontman was from 2017, The HashMan changed that description somewhen in 2020 like the Internet Archive registered. I mean, he even used the handle he is using here and just replaced Vermontmans name with his own.

Good guys on SF, they answer fast and even speak german.

Also on his IG profile where he stated that he registered GreenMtnSeed.com even before Vermontman started GMS is a false claim. (in his earliest post it was GreenMtnSeed.com, later it was GreenMountainSeed.com) The domain whois has shown that "GreenMtnSeed.com" was first registered in April 2019. Vmans GreenMountainSeeds was already available in 2017, with a simple free wordpress page and domain.

The guy over on IG is editing his posts every few hours, changing the Domain names he "tried" to sell to Vermontman two times already, i have Screenshots of the changes he made with his edits, even the newest ones from just a hour or so. There never was the need for buying a domain from this guy, as the free wordpress domain is simply for FREE. That page is running since 2017 and still is available, not used since a longtime but still there.

He even said in his last update that he extra made an Account here on IC today just to clear "the confusion". So he should post soon. (Have Screenshots about this as well) ;)

I don't care who he is or whats the reason behind the stalking he did all these years. It was just nice to find out who is behind all this, thats all, im done with it.:tiphat:

Thanks for the kind souls who care about Vermontman and helped with this.

Happily i was able to reach someone at seed_finder to let change the false Purple Satellite description, not completely now, but at least the right Breeder name.

For all who not believe it, the Internet Archive happily not forgets so fast. The original description i made and placed on SF for Vermontman was from 2017, The HashMan changed that description somewhen in 2020 like the Internet Archive registered. I mean, he even used the handle he is using here and just replaced Vermontmans name with his own.

Good guys on SF, they answer fast and even speak german.

Also on his IG profile where he stated that he registered GreenMtnSeed.com even before Vermontman started GMS is a false claim. (in his earliest post it was GreenMtnSeed.com, later it was GreenMountainSeed.com) The domain whois has shown that "GreenMtnSeed.com" was first registered in April 2019. Vmans GreenMountainSeeds was already available in 2017, with a simple free wordpress page and domain.

The guy over on IG is editing his posts every few hours, changing the Domain names he "tried" to sell to Vermontman two times already, i have Screenshots of the changes he made with his edits, even the newest ones from just a hour or so. There never was the need for buying a domain from this guy, as the free wordpress domain is simply for FREE. That page is running since 2017 and still is available, not used since a longtime but still there.

He even said in his last update that he extra made an Account here on IC today just to clear "the confusion". So he should post soon. (Have Screenshots about this as well) ;)

I don't care who he is or whats the reason behind the stalking he did all these years. It was just nice to find out who is behind all this, thats all, im done with it.:tiphat:

Thanks for the kind souls who care about Vermontman and helped with this.

Talk about mental illness, what are you even talking about?

S.241 An act relating to personal possession and cultivation of cannabis and the regulation of commercial, we already had it passed in 2016, we didnt become a legitimate legal state till 2018. I was at the 2016 event celebrating smoking strawberry fields...

Sunshineinabag

Super excited to get this one going, I couldn't wait until April 1. They popped about a week ago and are now in rapid rooters surrounded by Coco under T5. So far only one tap water. Can't wait to get these outdoors in the coming few weeks once the rain stops. I'm 90% sure I'm going to run these outdoors in 90% Coco and 10% perlite with HGV nutrients.

View Image

Fridge look at the debris! My apologies...maybe start a new one with harsh mod oversight..I wanna watch your grow....not read who made what .

FletchF.Fletch

Yeah, no fair to anyone to have a Grow Diary (where we should all be enjoying the Grower's Effort) descend into an Ugly back and forth. Nobody should be laying in wait ready to Ambush and Ramblast people. Just chill, we're talking about Herb.

mexcurandero420

Veteran
I'm not tryng to be rude or belittle your intelligence, but terpenoids can be influenced by environmental variables, and are not a "genetic fingerprint".... what you want to have is genetic mapping done, where you can genetically tell what cultivars relatives are... Genetic mapping is a common technique utilized in all fields of agriculture and is usually done with PCR

It was yesterday a bit late actually to answer, but terpene profile can be used as fingerprint.Sure environmental aspects like high UV-b can influence the profile, but when we take a look to Cannabis varieties, there are varieties with Myrcene as main constituent in their terpene profile, but there are also varieties which has no Myrcene at all.

If you have bred with the Otto#1,2 in your varieties, then Purple Satellite should have the same terpene profile, but also CBD.
Don't know if Dubi has grown Purple Satellite and let it tested for the Cannabinoid & terpene profile, the proof is in the pudding.

It was yesterday a bit late actually to answer, but terpene profile can be used as fingerprint.Sure environmental aspects like high UV-b can influence the profile, but when we take a look to Cannabis varieties, there are varieties with Myrcene as main constituent in their terpene profile, but there are also varieties which has no Myrcene at all.

If you have bred with the Otto#1,2 in your varieties, then Purple Satellite should have the same terpene profile, but also CBD.
Don't know if Dubi has grown Purple Satellite and let it tested for the Cannabinoid & terpene profile, the proof is in the pudding.

If you Compare what your saying to PCR genetic mapping, you could literally just say that im wrong and lying, PCR would genetically prove i'm right. We're getting COAs on all my new genetics just so shit like this doesnt happen again. I'm planning on hitting up ProVerde Labs in MA soon.
I learned my lesson :tiphat:

mexcurandero420

Veteran
If you Compare what your saying to PCR genetic mapping, you could literally just say that im wrong and lying, PCR would genetically prove i'm right. We're getting COAs on all my new genetics just so shit like this doesnt happen again. I'm planning on hitting up ProVerde Labs in MA soon.
I learned my lesson :tiphat:

Certainly don't think that Purple Satellite contains any CBD, its more a high THC cultivar, but like i said the proof is in the pudding.

Most cannabis has CBD, I don't know of any cultivar that is just pure THC. There is something like 200+ cannabinoids in cannabis and we only know how to breed for certain cannabinoids such as THCV, THC, CBD, CBG. That's why CBG is considered "novel"

mexcurandero420

Veteran
Most hemp contains cbd in different levels.

picture.php

Certain landrace cultivars like from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Lebanon, Morocco and North-India contains most of the time cbd, but Mexican cultivar with cbd, i haven't seen it yet .Nepalese varieties can contain cbd, what i've have seen, but that those originated from North-Indian origin.

FletchF.Fletch

Just remember, if you do start a Seed Company, What you say and how you behave will reflect on your business and your brand. There are a lot of Cocky breeders but why be Unproffessional? All this should have been dropped ages ago. If you were confronted with screenshots from this thread as you tried to build your clientele, your business would Wither and Die. Put pics up of what You do. Start your own Thread whether you start a brand or not.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Ya - sadly we are not a non-profit religious charity - so if you want to advertize your wares here - shake-ya-money-makah! - and contribute - buy a banner and/or a forum - where you can have garage sales with Tiki Huts full of fine seeds and the products that complement them - and advertize it -

- leave your petty squabbles out side my door - before you enter - mature - humorous civil discourse is encouraged - and I saw non of that in what I just had to remove from this thread -

- Ya - sadly we are not a non-profit religious charity - so if you want to advertize your wares here - shake-ya-money-makah! - and contribute - buy a banner and/or a forum - where you can have garage sales with Tiki Huts full of fine seeds and the products that complement them - and advertize it -

- leave your petty squabbles out side my door - before you enter - mature - humorous civil discourse is encouraged - and I saw non of that in what I just had to remove from this thread -

Just to clarify, I am not Ethan and I guess VT seeds really is a small seed company.. I just looked them up.. A huge misunderstanding took place and I apologize for my comments as I thought I was the sole reason for being targeted. Let this be a lesson to ALL of us. :tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Just to clarify, I am not Ethan and I guess VT seeds really is a small seed company.. I just looked them up.. A huge misunderstanding took place and I apologize for my comments as I thought I was the sole reason for being targeted. Let this be a lesson to ALL of us. :tiphat:

- I thought that Ethan was in Mission Impossible - that's the only Ethan I can re-call - I did know a Tristram once - does that count?

- Behave yourselves - and conduct yourselves as gentlemen - (or any of the other gawd knows how many other genders there now happens to be)

- We have no Patriot Drones here to target anyone for their mischievous maleficence's - which creates an atmosphere of vainglorious and very distasteful scorn on the forums - so don't be a part of the problem - be a part of the solution - and 'do as you would be done by' - as my old Mum would say .

- Chin Up! - Eye's Left (or right as is your want) - and 'Carry on Corporal!' - <stands and paces rigorously while slapping his gloves against his jodhpur's>

picture.php

*Windsor Davies - RIP -

Last edited: