What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vermontman - Purple Satellite Grow (Indoor / Outdoor)

That would be quite difficult and expensive right now hash man..as I live very far away. I will say this tho...if what your saying is true and it can be verified then I as im sure others would support you. But your claim seems pretty impossible right now which is why I suggested the idea of doing afew independent side by sides that are documented here. Atleast that way this can be put to bed and resolved, what ever the out come and every one will see the truth. Just a question out of interest have you tried growing purple satellite ? And just for clarification are you saying the cultivar sold as purple satellite is otto2 or a otto2 is used as one of purple satellite's parents ? Also what resons do you have for thinking this?

I won't deny the fact things are tough right now, however you ask any VT hemp farmer what their purple phenos look like in comparison, you will get 1000 of the same answers. Its common knowledge for us in VT, most genetics with turn purple like the pic I uploaded, which you guys claim is Purple satelite, but yet is a hemp pheno from a local field....

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
than why are pinks in different strains, and some shows it on 99% of the phenos and some only in low or rare amounts ?

AspenGas

yes, sorry... now as i said before pink pistils could be due to certain spectrums crossed with uv-b rays
Create your own thread for this Otto bullshit, you 5th generation douche.
This is about Purple Satellite from Vermontman. You are off topic.
Even better, do everybody a favor and delete this account before you are banned.

than why are pinks in different strains, and some shows it on 99% of the phenos and some only in low or rare amounts ?

Kinda like comparing the northern climate to a subtropical climate.
Pink pistils are often found in south east asian land-race. It has to do with geological location. Kinda like how there is highland and lowland land-race, the highland are usually taller and lowland more dwarf. Alot has to do with environmental influence as well as climate.
Some parts of the world have higher concentrates of UV-B rays is my guess.

My name is clearly stated in the 3rd edition of MJPassion's Italian CannaMag, 6pg interview with carolina arza representing heirloom land-race in VT, why? because i'm 4th generation cannafarmer. dumbass. My name isnt ethan, are you stupid? if you're in VT hit me up, i'll smoke you up because i'm not afraid of showing who i am in person. Please we're trying to have a conversion about plant biology not rant about random people targeting pineapple for his mistakes.

AspenGas

My name is clearly stated in the 3rd edition of MJPassion's Italian CannaMag, 6pg interview with carolina arza representing heirloom land-race in VT, why? because i'm 4th generation cannafarmer. dumbass. My name isnt ethan, are you stupid? if you're in VT hit me up, i'll smoke you up because i'm not afraid of showing who i am in person. Please we're trying to have a conversion about plant biology not rant about random people targeting pineapple for his mistakes.

Start your own thread to discuss plant biology where you can share your guesses about what makes pistils turn pink.

You are squatting on this thread. "We" are not discussing plant biology you idiot.
This thread is about another man's seed line, not your Otto hemp crap, and you are off topic and trolling.

Your attempt to steal credit for VermontMan's work make you a 4th generation CannaFUCKER.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
I couldn't care less if he and his followers are attacking or unfollow me. Im rarely on Instagram, just a picture from time to time, same pictures like i post around the forums. Most people started to follow me, not me them. Im known as PineapplePunch, im using that handle on every forum iam, except a german one where im known as "Klofrau" but with the same avatar as always.

I documented every edit he made (on a single post) on his Instagram Account just over the last few hours (i counted 3 times) with Screenshots, just to show whats going on in his head. He goes back and forth, deletes and adds little pieces. Now a friend of him is sending PM's to my followers so they unfollow me. Hell i have 80 followers, if i lose them or not, i couldn't care less. If someone wants something from me he can reach me over the forums anyway. :D

Last edited:
I couldn't care less if he and his followers are attacking or unfollow me. Im rarely on Instagram, just a picture from time to time, same pictures like i post around the forums. Most people started to follow me, not me them. Im known as PineapplePunch, im using that handle on every forum iam, except a german one where im known as "Klofrau" but with the same avatar as always.

I documented every edit he made (on a single post) on his Instagram Account just over the last few hours (i counted 3 times) with Screenshots, just to show whats going on in his head. He goes back and forth, deletes and adds little pieces. Now a friend of him is sending PM's to my followers so they unfollow me. Hell i have 80 followers, if i lose them or not, i couldn't care less. If someone wants something from me he can reach me over the forums anyway. :D

Well, atleast you know how it is, I've been shadow banned from IG since 2018. You know why I hopped on ICMAG just to say my two cents? because I heard about someone trying to rename my genetics. I have no problem with you directly, just pissed someone is selling genetics I give to people for FREE.

TheDarkStorm

Well, atleast you know how it is, I've been shadow banned from IG since 2018. You know why I hopped on ICMAG just to say my two cents? because I heard about someone trying to rename my genetics. I have no problem with you directly, just pissed someone is selling genetics I give to people for FREE.

Dude you keep dodging around things and some questions...and going back and forth on things..this isnt some kind of conspiracy were all in on.
So now are you saying otto#2 is yours and your its creator...like you statement implies.
Do know what willy dread was right, its best not to get sucked into this as its seems to be nonsense. No facts and evry chance to give answers to questions or show any hard evidence jus avoided.
Later guys im off to do something better than waste my time with this.....by the way hash man your making noise about purple satellite is probably going to make more people want to grow it and see for themselves what all the fuss is about.

Dude you keep dodging around things and some questions...and going back and forth on things..this isnt some kind of conspiracy were all in on.
So now are you saying otto#2 is yours and your its creator...like you statement implies.
Do know what willy dread was right, its best not to get sucked into this as its seems to be nonsense. No facts and evry chance to give answers to questions or show any hard evidence jus avoided.
Later guys im off to do something better than waste my time with this.....by the way hash man your making noise about purple satellite is probably going to make more people want to grow it and see for themselves what all the fuss is about.

More power too them man, keep growing it. Just know that someone in VT will give it to you for free, in person, no hassle, no charge. Nonsense indeed. I've gained a few friends who messaged me personally over this dispute. The Green Mountain Grape is a rename of one of my crosses, otto 1# and 2# are ben holmes bro, you can ask him about that if you want. :tiphat:

Sunshineinabag

I'd like to apologise to the creator of this thread that it's been SHIT ON. By the biggest issue in online cannabis conversation........let others respectfully have an opinion without lashing out

AspenGas

I know it doesn't bother you, but guys like this are what will destroy the cannabis community.
He's been trolling you and VM under different handles for quite a while now, right?

"Oooo, look at me! My Name's Ethan. I have an article in an italian magazine website where I talk about what makes my pistil get pink."

I searched the website, the word "Vermont" shows up twice, and only to say how many plants people can grow legally.
If you're gonna put stuff on your resume Ethan, you should really cover the backstory better. At the very least have the courtesy to include a link to your great accomplishment.

... because I heard about someone trying to rename my genetics. I have no problem with you directly, just pissed someone is selling genetics I give to people for FREE.

You, a guy nobody has heard of, coming here claiming that a long time member (VM) has stolen/renamed your gear.

I know VM, I've watched him do his breeding projects, I know the genetic inputs he used, I even know the first customer to buy his seeds.
YOU are full of shit.

Your gear (Otto), is sold by a guy named Ethan in Vermont who has websites named like "green mountain seeds" who starts attacking pineapple on IG at the same time you start trolling him here, complaining that he stole your company name and genetics which you had "for a long time", but VermontMan has been selling seeds under that handle for at least 2 years before you bought the internet domains.
This same guy (let's call him "my name's not Ethan") also submitted changes to seed finder dot com to change the name of the creator of purple satellite to himself.

More power too them man, keep growing it. Just know that someone in VT will give it to you for free, in person, no hassle, no charge. Nonsense indeed. I've gained a few friends who messaged me personally over this dispute...

Just stop it man.
Anybody that would give you a mailing address for "free seeds" is insane. BTW: Offering to send seeds to people in the forum like you are doing is against the rules.

I'd suggest you smoke some weed to help with your issues but clearly it's not helping.
You may or may not be a 4th generation this or a 5th generation that, but you are a first class liar.

@hashman

Do you have an analyse of the cannabinoids & terpenes of your variety?

You mean a COA? how does that prove anything unless you're trying to confirm CBD ratios, I believe what you're asking for is genetic mapping to be done. I'd gladly compare my old school elephant with anyone who has green mountain grape, sad thing is alot of people won't come forward in person, I'm literally willing to meet and be proven that I am wrong, hell if id even hook said person up with a fuck ton of free genetics just for the effort.

I know it doesn't bother you, but guys like this are what will destroy the cannabis community.
He's been trolling you and VM under different handles for quite a while now, right?

"Oooo, look at me! My Name's Ethan. I have an article in an italian magazine website where I talk about what makes my pistil get pink."

I searched the website, the word "Vermont" shows up twice, and only to say how many plants people can grow legally.
If you're gonna put stuff on your resume Ethan, you should really cover the backstory better. At the very least have the courtesy to include a link to your great accomplishment.

You, a guy nobody has heard of, coming here claiming that a long time member (VM) has stolen/renamed your gear.

I know VM, I've watched him do his breeding projects, I know the genetic inputs he used, I even know the first customer to buy his seeds.
YOU are full of shit.

Your gear (Otto), is sold by a guy named Ethan in Vermont who has websites named like "green mountain seeds" who starts attacking pineapple on IG at the same time you start trolling him here, complaining that he stole your company name and genetics which you had "for a long time", but VermontMan has been selling seeds under that handle for at least 2 years before you bought the internet domains.
This same guy (let's call him "my name's not Ethan") also submitted changes to seed finder dot com to change the name of the creator of purple satellite to himself.

Just stop it man.
Anybody that would give you a mailing address for "free seeds" is insane. BTW: Offering to send seeds to people in the forum like you are doing is against the rules.

I'd suggest you smoke some weed to help with your issues but clearly it's not helping.
You may or may not be a 4th generation this or a 5th generation that, but you are a first class liar.

You want a first name huh, my name is Brandon, the one and only, who the fuck is ethan? are you talkin about the one in uppers state VT that runs that mystic horticulture something? We rep southern VT bro so random of you to assume that i'm some guy name ethan... when it clearly states my real name in my magazine feature

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
You mean a COA? how does that prove anything unless you're trying to confirm CBD ratios, I believe what you're asking for is genetic mapping to be done. I'd gladly compare my old school elephant with anyone who has green mountain grape, sad thing is alot of people won't come forward in person, I'm literally willing to meet and be proven that I am wrong, hell if id even hook said person up with a fuck ton of free genetics just for the effort.

More interested in the terpene profile which is a fingerprint, although Purple Satellite should not contain any CBD either.

As an example what i mean

image.jpg