What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vermontman - Purple Satellite Grow (Indoor / Outdoor)

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I have found pink hair in many cultivars and landraces, from Mexico to Afghanistan, hemp (canary birdseed), JC's pan-o-haze, to Panama ace/cbg, many of these varieties will show pink hair indoors (pan or haze for example) while they do not always transmit this character to offspring....
I also noticed that there are different shades of pink, some plants have a soft pink, just hinted at, other plants have fluorescent pink pistils, very beautiful to look at ...

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
so the conclusion,

not only you are using the resources, but you are using the platform for your own agenda, and dickmeasure contests.. on the conto of those who supports the site over the years ?

I have found pink hair in many cultivars and landraces, from Mexico to Afghanistan, hemp (canary birdseed), JC's pan-o-haze, to Panama ace/cbg, many of these varieties will show pink hair indoors (pan or haze for example) while they do not always transmit this character to offspring....
I also noticed that there are different shades of pink, some plants have a soft pink, just hinted at, other plants have fluorescent pink pistils, very beautiful to look at ...

We've been running tests on our hemp lines to figure out what exactly causes the pink pistil trait, as you said we've noticed different pink hues from land-races from different regions of the world.

Our hypothesis is that it has to do with UV-B rays from the sun, and that the pink pigment protects the pistil from drying out so therefore it can reproduce future generations with no issue.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Freezeland is Pluton2 x Friesland indica & Friesland indica is the one with pink pistils.According to someone who worked with Nevil in the 80s, Friesland indica seems to be from Balochistan, Pakistan.

Freezeland is Pluton2 x Friesland indica & Friesland indica is the one with pink pistils.According to someone who worked with Nevil in the 80s, Friesland indica seems to be from Balochistan, Pakistan.

Please link where you get that info, Freezeland was developed in Quebec. Friesland Indica I would imagine is more from afghanistan rather than Pakistan, I say this because I have several pakistani landraces from hunza valley to swat valley.

Our assumption was that freezeland was a afffie x affie hybrid.
Pluton has very similar phyto-chemical composition as mazar-i-sharif specimens

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Please link where you get that info, Freezeland was developed in Quebec. Friesland Indica I would imagine is more from afghanistan rather than Pakistan, I say this because I have several pakistani landraces from hunza valley to swat valley.

Our assumption was that freezeland was a afffie x affie hybrid.
Pluton has very similar phyto-chemical composition as mazar-i-sharif specimens

Friesland indica was a variety from the Super Sativa Seed Club and back in the days a lot of hashish from Balochistan was sold back then in the coffeeshops.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8795619&postcount=296

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
We've been running tests on our hemp lines to figure out what exactly causes the pink pistil trait, as you said we've noticed different pink hues from land-races from different regions of the world.

Our hypothesis is that it has to do with UV-B rays from the sun, and that the pink pigment protects the pistil from drying out so therefore it can reproduce future generations with no issue.

I've never seen pink pistils inside. Only outside. May be something to the uvb

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
pinkpunkprp

durban
frisian
erdpurt
erdpurt

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I've never seen pink pistils inside. Only outside. May be something to the uvb

I run 2000w high red NM spectrum LEDS, you won't see the pistils turn completely pink indoors like outdoors, but if you look close to some of these cultivars like freezeland, they do produce pink pistils indoors but its extremely recessive. I've only see the pink pistils indoors on lower branches, some of the pink is so pink it turns purple near the calyx.

TheDarkStorm

You can get alsorts of colours expressing on the plants that they wernt showing before under led lighting...especially with the blurple led

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
A early Purple Satellite grown indoor by me in 2017, purple stems from early on even indoor in an extremely hot mid summer.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

AspenGas

I checked with the agency of commerce in VT, hmm no green mountain genetics registered. VT Grow store however... Averagejoe or just another guy in the shadows trying to take advantage. We don't like that stuff up here man. I'm done wasting my energy on a scam artist. :thank you:
You are ridiculous "Hashman".
Starting with your claims/assumptions that if anyone else was working with Mexican and Nepalese genetics in your state of Vermont, that you would know about it.
Do you know how dumb that makes you sound?
I don't care if you sit on a golden throne of cannabis on your legal hemp farm in Vermont (assuming you are the legal, public person your descriptions of yourself clearly suggest you are.)

This is the black market you asshat.

Everything you are saying reeks of a corporate troll trying to steal the work of an outlaw who has built and sold his own work while establishing trust and relationships in OUR community (the global online outlaw community) for more than a decade.
You come in here acting like a big shot, like we should all know who you are and what work you have done, but you show nothing but disrespect to others then act surprised when you receive disrespect in return.
B!tch.

Well, if you are a legal hemp big shot, stop hinting at it and confirm your ID here. Your IG handle.
Assuming you are the dude it looks like you are on IG, you need to get straight on your posts over there about the bullshit you have started here instead of lying and acting like somebody is trolling you there for no reason.
You are the troll, and you are trying to keep a foot in 2 different worlds.
This (IC) world doesn't want you.

If you wanna be a bigshot legal hemp breeder and use lawyers to try and legally claim genetic IP, then do that, but don't come into ICmag, taking credit for the work of a well known veteran outlaw, and expect people to give you a big hug.
Get the hell out of here with that noise.

VermontMan (OUR VermontMan, the outlaw VermontMan, not you or your pathetic hemp farm identity) has a home here.
We know him. We have watched him work for years to create the lines you claim. He has a reputation and lots of friends here.

YOU on the other hand, with your 11 month tenure, zero friends and 71 posts, can take your bullshit and go back to your 20 foot beanstalks and dead-end instagram account.
'Da f#ck outta here

You are ridiculous "Hashman".
Starting with your claims/assumptions that if anyone else was working with Mexican and Nepalese genetics in your state of Vermont, that you would know about it.
Do you know how dumb that makes you sound?
I don't care if you sit on a golden throne of cannabis on your legal hemp farm in Vermont (assuming you are the legal, public person your descriptions of yourself clearly suggest you are.)

This is the black market you asshat.

Everything you are saying reeks of a corporate troll trying to steal the work of an outlaw who has built and sold his own work while establishing trust and relationships in OUR community (the global online outlaw community) for more than a decade.
You come in here acting like a big shot, like we should all know who you are and what work you have done, but you show nothing but disrespect to others then act surprised when you receive disrespect in return.
B!tch.

Well, if you are a legal hemp big shot, stop hinting at it and confirm your ID here. Your IG handle.
Assuming you are the dude it looks like you are on IG, you need to get straight on your posts over there about the bullshit you have started here instead of lying and acting like somebody is trolling you there for no reason.
You are the troll, and you are trying to keep a foot in 2 different worlds.
This (IC) world doesn't want you.

If you wanna be a bigshot legal hemp breeder and use lawyers to try and legally claim genetic IP, then do that, but don't come into ICmag, taking credit for the work of a well known veteran outlaw, and expect people to give you a big hug.
Get the hell out of here with that noise.

VermontMan (OUR VermontMan, the outlaw VermontMan, not you or your pathetic hemp farm identity) has a home here.
We know him. We have watched him work for years to create the lines you claim. He has a reputation and lots of friends here.

YOU on the other hand, with your 11 month tenure, zero friends and 71 posts, can take your bullshit and go back to your 20 foot beanstalks and dead-end instagram account.
'Da f#ck outta here

As I said you want to meet me in person and say something i'd gladly meet you, black market? you dont know shit about the black market if you think people post on forums like you do. FUCKN funnny. Outlaw huh, nice reputation, and you are? I've never worked for a corporation a day in my life, if you read any of the comments I'm a 4th generation cannabis farmer and 5th generation herbalist. Any of you that want to come to Vermont and have a conversion about how this type of shit goes down, I'd gladly offer you my REAL expertise. As I stated I don't have a IG. Only wannabes try to act tough because of IG.

Where is your street cred ? on the internet? :tumbleweed:

You sound like a dumbass who skimmed through the comments and got butthurt.

AspenGas

As I said you want to meet me in person and say something i'd gladly meet you, black market? you dont know shit about the black market if you think people post on forums like you do. FUCKN funnny. Outlaw huh, nice reputation, and you are? I've never worked for a corporation a day in my life, if you read any of the comments I'm a 4th generation cannabis farmer and 5th generation herbalist. Any of you that want to come to Vermont and have a conversion about how this type of shit goes down, I'd gladly offer you my REAL expertise. As I stated I don't have a IG. Only wannabes try to act tough because of IG.

Where is your street cred ? on the internet? :tumbleweed:

You sound like a dumbass who skimmed through the comments and got butthurt.

I'm sure the 3 generations that came before you are embarrassed as hell at the pathetic weasel they spawned.
You've been made.

TheDarkStorm

If you want to meet in person to come get the otto #1 and #2 I'd gladly give them to you free of charge, I have roughly 50 different hemp geno-types in my vault right now. I've never been one to make a profit off of others work.

That would be quite difficult and expensive right now hash man..as I live very far away. I will say this tho...if what your saying is true and it can be verified then I as im sure others would support you. But your claim seems pretty impossible right now which is why I suggested the idea of doing afew independent side by sides that are documented here. Atleast that way this can be put to bed and resolved, what ever the out come and every one will see the truth. Just a question out of interest have you tried growing purple satellite ? And just for clarification are you saying the cultivar sold as purple satellite is otto2 or a otto2 is used as one of purple satellite's parents ? Also what resons do you have for thinking this?

Latest posts

Latest posts