What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vermontman - Purple Satellite Grow (Indoor / Outdoor)

Koondense

Veteran
This is just ridicolous, the thread got hijacked and filled with bs by one new member with zero reputatuon and making no sense at all.
I suggest the mods delete all messages from post#53.
And to the newb, go be a troll somewhere else please. Or even better, stop being a troll.

Reported.

Cheers

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
link the patent document those are public.. i can t find any

i help some..

(53) LIPKO

(54) Kender, Cannabis sativa L.
(51) CANNB_SAT

(13) B1
(11) 000056(21) F 03 00010

(22) 2003.02.10.
(40) 2005.01.28.
(73) Károly Róbert Fõiskola Mezõgazdasági Fõiskolai Kar,Fleischmann Rudolf Kutatóintézet, Kompolt (HU)
(72) dr. Bócsa Iván 70%, Kompolt (HU);Finta Zuzana 20%, Kompolt (HU);Bata Sándor 10%, Kompolt (HU)
(53) CANNAKOMP

(54) Kender, Cannabis sativa L.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
troll is you, i have asked for documents, i already showed you a patented hemp varieties data sheet how looks. use google and check..

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
thats why averagejoes from the shadow have no patents.. and trolling about feral populations right to use it on because they live in same area :DDDD

iu

thats why averagejoes from the shadow have no patents..

I checked with the agency of commerce in VT, hmm no green mountain genetics registered. VT Grow store however... Averagejoe or just another guy in the shadows trying to take advantage. We don't like that stuff up here man. I'm done wasting my energy on a scam artist. :thank you:

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Local VT hemp derived from 0tt0 #1 , the purple anthocyanin trait is quite common

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=85489&pictureid=2116667View Image

I spoke many times with VM about the creation of his Purple Sat and he gave me some deep knowledge on how he maintained the original 78' Oaxacan first, then made the Skull version and finally created Purple Sat by crossing the Baglung Nepali from Blue Hemp as the last step.

I also know well from years of online researches this old Blue Hemp Nepali traits, and the purple anthocyanin trait from your Otto doesn't mean much really, it's a really common trait found in many cultivars... And Otto use Bodhi's Nepali Watermelon so that will explain why it have "similar" traits.

He used this special Baglung Nepali line that also display a nice pink stigmas trait, wich none of your Otto pictures show btw.

To me that prove you're just pretty misleaded in what genetics VM originally used to create Purple Sattelite.

Now you can leave this great thread, no need to pollute it more!

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
I checked with the agency of commerce in VT, hmm no green mountain genetics registered. VT Grow store however... Averagejoe or just another guy in the shadows trying to take advantage. We don't like that stuff up here man. I'm done wasting my energy on a scam artist. :thank you:

It's Green Mountain Seeds, not Green Mountain Genetics. Anyway, you can't find anything as Vermontman is a underground Breeder like many others. His Seeds are send from the US to Europe and then distributed by ACE Seeds to the customers. As far as i know ACE Seeds isn't even sending to the US right now.

You sounds like a hillbilly with your "we don't like that stuff up here man". Purple Satellite is Vmans own creation, no Otto#1,#2 or whatever ferial hemp stuff man.

Like i said, don't smoke that crack, it isn't good for your head......

I spoke many times with VM about the creation of his Purple Sat and he gave me some deep knowledge on how he maintained the original 78' Oaxacan first, then made the Skull version and finally created Purple Sat by crossing the Baglung Nepali from Blue Hemp as the last step.

I also know well from years of online researches this old Blue Hemp Nepali traits, and the purple anthocyanin trait from your Otto doesn't mean much really, it's a really common trait found in many cultivars... And Otto use Bodhi's Nepali Watermelon so that will explain why it have "similar" traits.

He used this special Baglung Nepali line that also display a nice pink stigmas trait, wich none of your Otto pictures show btw.

To me that prove you're just pretty misleaded in what genetics VM originally used to create Purple Sattelite.

Now you can leave this great thread, no need to pollute it more!

ahh see now I was done with this thread but you want to talk epigenetics, now I'm intrigued, did you know that pink pistils are a common trait developed by environment influence ? almost all hemp in vermont has pink pistils and or turns purple due to our harsh northern climate. Its a outdoor trait that is recessive in domesticated indoor cultivation. Freezeland is a popular varietal in VT that is well known for pink pistils, why because it was bred in the northern hemisphere. This will be my last comment I promise. I agree with sunshine I wasted too much time trying to prove someones legitimacy, if they were a legit company they wouldn't have so many issues proving it. :tiphat:

TheDarkStorm

Heres one way to sort this....why dont you give a couple of the guys here who have purple satellite some otto#2 so they can do a comparison on here...and just to be fare im sure we can find someone to donate some otto#2 from a independent source aswell just so we can be sure what your sending is actually otto#2....then a couple of the experienced growers here can grow and document these side by side right here on ic mag....what do you say

No reply to this hash man ?

donate some for the server fund on symbolic price, than its a win win for both

I've known about ICMAG for years, if you notice I only made a profile in the last few years because I don't think forums like this are worth supporting, im not the only one who thinks that ether. I'm more big on TRANSPARENCY. Not interested in profit.. not interested in notoriety.