What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vermontman - Purple Satellite Grow (Indoor / Outdoor)

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Wait, if I understand correctly are you saying that VM would have stolen a hemp variety to resell it as purple sat?
Ok, I call myself out of this discussion ...
It is becoming clearer to me why smart people stop posting on forums ....

Wait, if I understand correctly are you saying that VM would have stolen a hemp variety to resell it as purple sat?
Ok, I call myself out of this discussion ...
It is becoming clearer to me why smart people stop posting on forums ....

If you try to find anything on Vermontman its gone ... odd... :tumbleweed:

Last edited:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
You realize that nobody believes you, do you? Now, I have no idea what the issues are between you and VM, I don't even want to know, but what you say is hard to believe, a respected person who takes a hemp strain, crosses it somehow and sells it under something else first name...
Why so much effort? Just take a high thc strain, cross it with another high thc strain, invent a good story of gurus, shamans, India, Africa and it's much more salable ....
Only an idiot would sell hemp for MJ ... Don't you think people would have noticed?
Do you think Ace would put his image at risk in this way?

However VM has also disappeared due to various threats and haters ...

You realize that nobody believes you, do you? Now, I have no idea what the issues are between you and VM, I don't even want to know, but what you say is hard to believe, a respected person who takes a hemp strain, crosses it somehow and sells it under something else first name...
Why so much effort? Just take a high thc strain, cross it with another high thc strain, invent a good story of gurus, shamans, India, Africa and it's much more salable ....
Only an idiot would sell hemp for MJ ... Don't you think people would have noticed?
Do you think Ace would put his image at risk in this way?

However VM has also disappeared due to various threats and haters ...

I don't care if any of you believe me, I'm willing to show me face to prove this guy is a fraud, none of you will step forward you hide behind the forums. Thats funny you now say he disappeared due to threats? what threats?? sounds like you know him personally.

Its not hard to breed hemp for higher thc, if you know anything about plant biology you would know this.
Idiot indeed.:tiphat:

Koondense

Veteran
Lost-Without-Context.jpg

Don't want to step into the fray, but I have one question for HashMan.

Whose seeds do you like best?

if you want a recommendation, check out someone who actually has a legit name that isn't afraid to show their real face. There is more than a handful of seedbanks I will stand behind both new and old.
What I don't like is seed banks who claim they're from my state, yet never have been to a single community event. No one I know has heard of VT man or his genetics around here, we all meet face to face.

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
I hear you. But which companies do you like? I don't need advice or suggestions, just wondering, whose genetics You like to grow?

And again, I'm not trying to be funny or goad anybody, just asking.

Thanks

I'm not breeder specific because I enjoy breeding from feral land-races, but I have had great experience with anything SSSC, Next-gen is good, smokealot has carried a good amount of SSSC. I don't mess with anything that is well commercially known because the more homogeneous the cultivar, the more proned it is to inbreeding depression.

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
SSSC relaunched with some new genetics infused to their old lines. The Karel's Dank sounds like Old Spark meets New Fire. Going to run that one sometime.

Thanks

SSSC relaunched with some new genetics infused to their old lines. The Karel's Dank sounds like Old Spark meets New Fire. Going to run that one sometime.

Thanks

I saw that! and was super stoked, im trying get my hands on the auto creeper beans, I guess supply has been limited.

Sunshineinabag

lol yeah try to belittle the situation. weaksauce bro. I smoke better weed than you on daily basis. You can hide behind that guise all you want but you will never show your face like I will. TRANSPARENCY is everything in the VT industry.

I'm disgusted your a native VERMONTER talking to folks in this way. Irs a bad look and " weaksauce" as u say. I'm done feeding into it my bad:tiphat:

I'm disgusted your a native VERMONTER talking to folks in this way. Irs a bad look and " weaksauce" as u say. I'm done feeding into it my bad:tiphat:

yet making fun of someone, saying they smoke crack and have mental illness is? gtfo. I'm disgusted you support a fraud, not surprised tho