What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vermontman - Purple Satellite Grow (Indoor / Outdoor)

Can we just ignore the haters drinking the h- Ade......and focus on the gifts we have been bestowed I loving this vtman stuff....if you could only of seen the flowers I used to be lucky enough to get up here like starting in 84' only cause of my age.....vermonts a guerilla growing ...under the radar spot even before nor cal

My fam has been at it since 1960, what do you know about VT guerilla growing ?

Sunshineinabag

I'm sure vermont man would love to claim he was me, my family has been in Vermont since the 1800s and I have the genealogy to prove it, also was one of the first people to hand out xxxxx Otto 1# and #2 in VT. would love to see some genetic mapping done. Axe to grind? nah, just highly connected on the east-coast :tiphat: I'd gladly converse with any of you in person, I hit up all the tri-state area canna event and am currently in the process of studying for my PhD in plant biology:thank you:

If your so highly connected wtf would you be her saying this chit? You don't represent this state! I got news for ya ....my first nations family were here before u brodA

Last edited by a moderator:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
I'm sure vermont man would love to claim he was me

A pretty funny statement.

Why should Vermontman/Tropics want to claim to be you? He is in his late 60's and was a well known Orchid breeder in the US with a own business before he retired some years ago. He seems to be successful with his small Green Mountain Seeds brand, so far people like his crosses it seems. Most of the crosses he makes using parents from Seeds he bought and is transparent about this, except his Oaxaca'79Skull he hold since decades. The Baglung Nepali used in Purple Satellite is the BlueHemp version.....

BTW: Aren't you the guy going by the handle "vermontseeds" on Instagram? He sounds pretty much like you on some descriptions unders his pics with his cbd talk. He is also growing that "Otto#2" thing you speaking about here in this Thread. ;) Wasn't one of your handles here on IC "Vermonstah" or something like this some years ago? You know, the guy who was banned for spreading shit. Maybe you're also the same person who wrote rude mails to Vermontman and false claims on Seed_f_i_n_d_er about Vman stealing genetics?

Maybe you're not happy that Vman is successful with his Seed Co.?

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I've tried to stay out of this discussion, however if you take a look around you won't find a single negative about vertmontman aka tropic, only positive things, about him and his strains (to be clear: I don't have any of his seeds, I don't work for him)...
but let me say your behavior is weird, i don't understand if you are a hater or a dissatisfied customer ...but let me say your behavior is weird, i don't understand if you are a hater or a dissatisfied customer ...
I don't understand, what's your goal?

Sunshineinabag

A pretty funny statement.

Why should Vermontman/Tropics want to claim to be you? He is in his late 60's and was a well known Orchid breeder in the US with a own business before he retired some years ago. He seems to be successful with his small Green Mountain Seeds brand, so far people like his crosses it seems. Most of the crosses he makes using parents from Seeds he bought and is transparent about this, except his Oaxaca'79Skull he hold since decades. The Baglung Nepali used in Purple Satellite is the BlueHemp version.....

BTW: Aren't you the guy going by the handle "vermontseeds" on Instagram? He sounds pretty much like you on some descriptions unders his pics with his cbd talk. He is also growing that "Otto#2" thing you speaking about here in this Thread. ;) Wasn't one of your handles here on IC "Vermonstah" or something like this some years ago? You know, the guy who was banned for spreading shit. Maybe you're also the same person who wrote rude mails to Vermontman and false claims on Seed_f_i_n_d_er about Vman stealing genetics?

Maybe you're not happy that Vman is successful with his Seed Co.?

Dawmmmmmmmm :tiphat:

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
Yes. I had a great Male chosen from two packs of seeds. Basically just chose the best structured plant with strongest smell from a stem/top rub. Everything it touched goes more Oaxacan. The cross with Super Skunk made a speedy Trichome Factory.

If your so highly connected wtf would you be her saying this chit? You don't represent this state! I got news for ya ....my first nations family were here before u brodA

first nation huh? what tribe do you belong too? I'd love to meet you, i've spent half my life grassdancing at pow wows

Pineapple "post stuff" Vermontman "Fake breeder named tropics" selling genetics out of a website with no ip address protection

Last edited:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Pineapple "post stuff" Vermontman "Fake breeder named tropics" selling genetics out of a website with no ip address protection, upper state is really re-tarded huh

It's pretty obvious you have some serious mental health problems, maybe smoke less crack man.

I've stated often enough that i was the guy who did the postal work for Vman when the Green Mountain Seeds project started in 2017, my posts are still available. I only did that for a few months cause i had other things to do, divorce and such stuff. After that Vman made a little break and started to work with ACE Seeds as distributor, there are already more as enough customers, so obviously not a fraud.....

And it's no secret he is using the handle "Tropics" on other forums like four-twenty.mag, he is even using the GreenMountainSeeds logo as avatar there.

Please get some help with your mental health problems, you for sure need it......

It's pretty obvious you have some serious mental health problems, maybe smoke less crack man.

I've stated often enough that i was the guy who did the postal work for Vman when the Green Mountain Seeds project started in 2017, my posts are still available. I only did that for a few months cause i had other things to do, divorce and such stuff. After that Vman made a little break and started to work with ACE Seeds as distributor, there are already more as enough customers, so obviously not a fraud.....

And it's no secret he is using the handle "Tropics" on other forums like four-twenty.mag, he is even using the GreenMountainSeeds logo as avatar there.

Please get some help with your mental health problems, you for sure need it......

lol yeah try to belittle the situation. weaksauce bro. I smoke better weed than you on daily basis. You can hide behind that guise all you want but you will never show your face like I will. TRANSPARENCY is everything in the VT industry.

Latest posts

Latest posts