Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vermontman - Purple Satellite Grow (Indoor / Outdoor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just ridicolous, the thread got hijacked and filled with bs by one new member with zero reputatuon and making no sense at all.
    I suggest the mods delete all messages from post#53.
    And to the newb, go be a troll somewhere else please. Or even better, stop being a troll.

Reported.

Cheers
    :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Koon's A5s1 wannabe Dutch experience
    Zamaldelica, Thai x Panama, Oaxaca x Panama - summer of hell
    Chimera - SweetSkunk XL
    Zacatecas' and friends - Koon's spring of happiness
    RGS - LemonDrizzle
    ACE - Killer A5 Haze
    Lemonade OG under LEDs
    Taskenti X Satori (F1) under LEDs
    The Kore under LEDs(Amnesia Core cut S1)
    Panama X Malawi and GreenPCK X Panama under LEDs
    Zamaldelica x KaliChina under LEDs
    Pangi and Friends under LEDs
    Zamal Hashplants and Friends under LEDs
    Testing ..:: La Buena Hierba ::.. Outdoors

Comment

violate of what ?

patented feral hemp ?
      haze flow

alles masafaka fick dich

1NT3LL1G3NC3 15 TH3 4B1L1TY 70 4D4PT TO CH4NG3
      - 5T3PH3N H4WK1NG

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPEDMEAT View Post
        violate of what ?

patented feral hemp ?

mmmm
        "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about." - Rumi

Comment

link the patent document those are public.. i can t find any

i help some..

(53) LIPKO

(54) Kender, Cannabis sativa L.
          (51) CANNB_SAT

(13) B1
          (11) 000056(21) F 03 00010

(22) 2003.02.10.
          (40) 2005.01.28.
          (73) Károly Róbert Fõiskola Mezõgazdasági Fõiskolai Kar,Fleischmann Rudolf Kutatóintézet, Kompolt (HU)
          (72) dr. Bócsa Iván 70%, Kompolt (HU);Finta Zuzana 20%, Kompolt (HU);Bata Sándor 10%, Kompolt (HU)
          (53) CANNAKOMP

(54) Kender, Cannabis sativa L.
          haze flow

alles masafaka fick dich

- 5T3PH3N H4WK1NG

Comment

link the patent document those are public.. i can t find any

trolls love bridges, personally you can ban me from your forums but word is already out there guy
            "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about." - Rumi

Comment

troll is you, i have asked for documents, i already showed you a patented hemp varieties data sheet how looks. use google and check..
              haze flow

alles masafaka fick dich

- 5T3PH3N H4WK1NG

Comment

troll is you, i have asked for documents, i already showed you a patented hemp varieties data sheet how looks. use google and check..

seems it doesnt it

Comment

thats why averagejoes from the shadow have no patents.. and trolling about feral populations right to use it on because they live in same area DDD

haze flow

alles masafaka fick dich

- 5T3PH3N H4WK1NG

Comment

thats why averagejoes from the shadow have no patents..

I checked with the agency of commerce in VT, hmm no green mountain genetics registered. VT Grow store however... Averagejoe or just another guy in the shadows trying to take advantage. We don't like that stuff up here man. I'm done wasting my energy on a scam artist.

Comment

welcome to capitalsm of "free world"
                      haze flow

alles masafaka fick dich

- 5T3PH3N H4WK1NG

Comment

welcome to capitalsm of "free world"

I'll give you rep++ for that comment, highly agree

Comment

sorry i am rude but i don t lie truth is truth
                          haze flow

alles masafaka fick dich

- 5T3PH3N H4WK1NG

Comment

Originally posted by The HashMan View Post
                            seems it doesnt it
                            Focus this energy you have towards something positive...this ain't it
                            I eat legos

Comment

Local VT hemp derived from 0tt0 #1 , the purple anthocyanin trait is quite common

View Image

I spoke many times with VM about the creation of his Purple Sat and he gave me some deep knowledge on how he maintained the original 78' Oaxacan first, then made the Skull version and finally created Purple Sat by crossing the Baglung Nepali from Blue Hemp as the last step.

I also know well from years of online researches this old Blue Hemp Nepali traits, and the purple anthocyanin trait from your Otto doesn't mean much really, it's a really common trait found in many cultivars... And Otto use Bodhi's Nepali Watermelon so that will explain why it have "similar" traits.

He used this special Baglung Nepali line that also display a nice pink stigmas trait, wich none of your Otto pictures show btw.

To me that prove you're just pretty misleaded in what genetics VM originally used to create Purple Sattelite.

Now you can leave this great thread, no need to pollute it more!

Comment

I checked with the agency of commerce in VT, hmm no green mountain genetics registered. VT Grow store however... Averagejoe or just another guy in the shadows trying to take advantage. We don't like that stuff up here man. I'm done wasting my energy on a scam artist.
                                It's Green Mountain Seeds, not Green Mountain Genetics. Anyway, you can't find anything as Vermontman is a underground Breeder like many others. His Seeds are send from the US to Europe and then distributed by ACE Seeds to the customers. As far as i know ACE Seeds isn't even sending to the US right now.

You sounds like a hillbilly with your "we don't like that stuff up here man". Purple Satellite is Vmans own creation, no Otto#1,#2 or whatever ferial hemp stuff man.

Like i said, don't smoke that crack, it isn't good for your head......
                                Pineapples Oaxacan Thread 2020

“If you’re committed enough, you can make any story work. I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner and it worked because I believed it” Saul Goodman

Comment

Working...
                                X