Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vermontman - Purple Satellite Grow (Indoor / Outdoor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The HashMan View Post
    thats funny pineapple we know you guys are fraud, i talked to SF too. I'm not vermontseed, I ran hash hands for a good time till you bums bastardized genetics i freely gave to the public
    Who is "we"? And what's SF? Please enlighten us...
    Pineapples Oaxacan Thread 2020

“If you’re committed enough, you can make any story work. I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner and it worked because I believed it” Saul Goodman

Comment

Pineapple "post stuff" Vermontman "Fake breeder named tropics" selling genetics out of a website with no ip address protection
      Last edited by The HashMan; 02-08-2021, 16:29.
      "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about." - Rumi

Comment

Last edited by The HashMan; 02-08-2021, 16:30.
        "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about." - Rumi

Comment

Pineapple "post stuff" Vermontman "Fake breeder named tropics" selling genetics out of a website with no ip address protection, upper state is really re-tarded huh
          It's pretty obvious you have some serious mental health problems, maybe smoke less crack man.

I've stated often enough that i was the guy who did the postal work for Vman when the Green Mountain Seeds project started in 2017, my posts are still available. I only did that for a few months cause i had other things to do, divorce and such stuff. After that Vman made a little break and started to work with ACE Seeds as distributor, there are already more as enough customers, so obviously not a fraud.....

And it's no secret he is using the handle "Tropics" on other forums like four-twenty.mag, he is even using the GreenMountainSeeds logo as avatar there.

Please get some help with your mental health problems, you for sure need it......
          Pineapples Oaxacan Thread 2020

“If you’re committed enough, you can make any story work. I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner and it worked because I believed it” Saul Goodman

Comment

Originally posted by Pineapple_Punch View Post
            It's pretty obvious you have some serious mental health problems, maybe smoke less crack man.

I've stated often enough that i was the guy who did the postal work for Vman when the Green Mountain Seeds project started in 2017, my posts are still available. I only did that for a few months cause i had other things to do, divorce and such stuff. After that Vman made a little break and started to work with ACE Seeds as distributor, there are already more as enough customers, so obviously not a fraud.....

And it's no secret he is using the handle "Tropics" on other forums like four-twenty.mag, he is even using the GreenMountainSeeds logo as avatar there.

Please get some help with your mental health problems, you for sure need it......

lol yeah try to belittle the situation. weaksauce bro. I smoke better weed than you on daily basis. You can hide behind that guise all you want but you will never show your face like I will. TRANSPARENCY is everything in the VT industry.

Comment

Wait, if I understand correctly are you saying that VM would have stolen a hemp variety to resell it as purple sat?
              Ok, I call myself out of this discussion ...
              It is becoming clearer to me why smart people stop posting on forums ....
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=135579

Comment

Originally posted by willydread View Post
                Wait, if I understand correctly are you saying that VM would have stolen a hemp variety to resell it as purple sat?
                Ok, I call myself out of this discussion ...
                It is becoming clearer to me why smart people stop posting on forums ....

If you try to find anything on Vermontman its gone ... odd...
                Last edited by The HashMan; 02-08-2021, 16:29. Reason: name removed

Comment

You realize that nobody believes you, do you? Now, I have no idea what the issues are between you and VM, I don't even want to know, but what you say is hard to believe, a respected person who takes a hemp strain, crosses it somehow and sells it under something else first name...
                  Why so much effort? Just take a high thc strain, cross it with another high thc strain, invent a good story of gurus, shamans, India, Africa and it's much more salable ....
                  Only an idiot would sell hemp for MJ ... Don't you think people would have noticed?
                  Do you think Ace would put his image at risk in this way?

However VM has also disappeared due to various threats and haters ...

Comment

You realize that nobody believes you, do you? Now, I have no idea what the issues are between you and VM, I don't even want to know, but what you say is hard to believe, a respected person who takes a hemp strain, crosses it somehow and sells it under something else first name...
                    Why so much effort? Just take a high thc strain, cross it with another high thc strain, invent a good story of gurus, shamans, India, Africa and it's much more salable ....
                    Only an idiot would sell hemp for MJ ... Don't you think people would have noticed?
                    Do you think Ace would put his image at risk in this way?

However VM has also disappeared due to various threats and haters ...

I don't care if any of you believe me, I'm willing to show me face to prove this guy is a fraud, none of you will step forward you hide behind the forums. Thats funny you now say he disappeared due to threats? what threats?? sounds like you know him personally.

Its not hard to breed hemp for higher thc, if you know anything about plant biology you would know this.
                    Idiot indeed.

Comment

Idiot indeed.

Comment

Comment

Don't want to step into the fray, but I have one question for HashMan.

Whose seeds do you like best?

Comment

Originally posted by FletchF.Fletch View Post
                            Don't want to step into the fray, but I have one question for HashMan.

Whose seeds do you like best?

if you want a recommendation, check out someone who actually has a legit name that isn't afraid to show their real face. There is more than a handful of seedbanks I will stand behind both new and old.
                            What I don't like is seed banks who claim they're from my state, yet never have been to a single community event. No one I know has heard of VT man or his genetics around here, we all meet face to face.

Comment

I was growing some amazing Freezeland not too long ago, beautiful flowers, perfect for outdoor cultivation

Comment

Working...
                              X