Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vermontman - Purple Satellite Grow (Indoor / Outdoor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sunshineinabag View Post
    Can we just ignore the haters drinking the h- Ade......and focus on the gifts we have been bestowed I loving this vtman stuff....if you could only of seen the flowers I used to be lucky enough to get up here like starting in 84' only cause of my age.....vermonts a guerilla growing ...under the radar spot even before nor cal

My fam has been at it since 1960, what do you know about VT guerilla growing ?
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about." - Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by The HashMan View Post
      My fam has been at it since 1960, what do you know about VT guerilla growing ?
      Hmmmmm
      https://youtu.be/6FChEbcfj6Y

That and I don't brag

One thing do know tho, haters they come they go!
      Bobby dragon is my uncle
      I eat legos

Comment

I saw truckloads of outdoor leave catamount stadium monthly
        I eat legos

Comment

I'm sure vermont man would love to claim he was me, my family has been in Vermont since the 1800s and I have the genealogy to prove it, also was one of the first people to hand out xxxxx Otto 1# and #2 in VT. would love to see some genetic mapping done. Axe to grind? nah, just highly connected on the east-coast I'd gladly converse with any of you in person, I hit up all the tri-state area canna event and am currently in the process of studying for my PhD in plant biology
          If your so highly connected wtf would you be her saying this chit? You don't represent this state! I got news for ya ....my first nations family were here before u brodA
          Last edited by CosmicGiggle; 02-03-2021, 14:15. Reason: name in quote removed
          I eat legos

Comment

I'm sure vermont man would love to claim he was me
            A pretty funny statement.

Why should Vermontman/Tropics want to claim to be you? He is in his late 60's and was a well known Orchid breeder in the US with a own business before he retired some years ago. He seems to be successful with his small Green Mountain Seeds brand, so far people like his crosses it seems. Most of the crosses he makes using parents from Seeds he bought and is transparent about this, except his Oaxaca'79Skull he hold since decades. The Baglung Nepali used in Purple Satellite is the BlueHemp version.....

BTW: Aren't you the guy going by the handle "vermontseeds" on Instagram? He sounds pretty much like you on some descriptions unders his pics with his cbd talk. He is also growing that "Otto#2" thing you speaking about here in this Thread. Wasn't one of your handles here on IC "Vermonstah" or something like this some years ago? You know, the guy who was banned for spreading shit. Maybe you're also the same person who wrote rude mails to Vermontman and false claims on Seed_f_i_n_d_er about Vman stealing genetics?

Maybe you're not happy that Vman is successful with his Seed Co.?
            Pineapples Oaxacan Thread 2020

“If you’re committed enough, you can make any story work. I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner and it worked because I believed it” Saul Goodman

Comment

Purple Satellite F-2

P-Sat f2 almost done!!!

Comment

I've tried to stay out of this discussion, however if you take a look around you won't find a single negative about vertmontman aka tropic, only positive things, about him and his strains (to be clear: I don't have any of his seeds, I don't work for him)...
                but let me say your behavior is weird, i don't understand if you are a hater or a dissatisfied customer ...but let me say your behavior is weird, i don't understand if you are a hater or a dissatisfied customer ...
                I don't understand, what's your goal?
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=135579

Comment

Originally posted by Pineapple_Punch View Post
                  A pretty funny statement.

Why should Vermontman/Tropics want to claim to be you? He is in his late 60's and was a well known Orchid breeder in the US with a own business before he retired some years ago. He seems to be successful with his small Green Mountain Seeds brand, so far people like his crosses it seems. Most of the crosses he makes using parents from Seeds he bought and is transparent about this, except his Oaxaca'79Skull he hold since decades. The Baglung Nepali used in Purple Satellite is the BlueHemp version.....

BTW: Aren't you the guy going by the handle "vermontseeds" on Instagram? He sounds pretty much like you on some descriptions unders his pics with his cbd talk. He is also growing that "Otto#2" thing you speaking about here in this Thread. Wasn't one of your handles here on IC "Vermonstah" or something like this some years ago? You know, the guy who was banned for spreading shit. Maybe you're also the same person who wrote rude mails to Vermontman and false claims on Seed_f_i_n_d_er about Vman stealing genetics?

Maybe you're not happy that Vman is successful with his Seed Co.?
                  Dawmmmmmmmm
                  I eat legos

Comment

Originally posted by FletchF.Fletch View Post
                    P-Sat f2 almost done!!!

View Image View Image
                    Anyone had a sexy male of this varietal yet and what would be the criteria for male selection of purp sat?
                    I eat legos

Comment

Yes. I had a great Male chosen from two packs of seeds. Basically just chose the best structured plant with strongest smell from a stem/top rub. Everything it touched goes more Oaxacan. The cross with Super Skunk made a speedy Trichome Factory.

Comment

I was thinking of putting a purp male pollen into the strawberry BOG
                        I eat legos

Comment

That sounds like a perfect combination.

Comment

Panama (ACE) x Purple Satellite

This is offspring from a Purple Satellite Male.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshineinabag View Post
                              If your so highly connected wtf would you be her saying this chit? You don't represent this state! I got news for ya ....my first nations family were here before u brodA

first nation huh? what tribe do you belong too? I'd love to meet you, i've spent half my life grassdancing at pow wows
                              "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about." - Rumi

Comment

Last edited by The HashMan; 02-08-2021, 16:29.

Comment

Working...
                                X