Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vermontman - Purple Satellite Grow (Indoor / Outdoor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice buds for an early harvest ��
    Have you done a smoke report yet?

Comment

Lol it actually breed from the oaxacan purple line...a oaxacan thats available in pure form as well. Vermontmans been around more than the 10 years you been growing..

Comment

I'm sure he has, ever heard of genetic sequencing? Lets compare it to Otto #2, Have the admin delete my posts. This has already been disputed.
        "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about." - Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by The HashMan View Post
          I'm sure he has, ever heard of genetic sequencing? Lets compare it to Otto #2, Have the admin delete my posts. This has already been disputed.
          welcome to icmag cencorship

Comment

Id love to see how otto2 compares to oaxacan...I dont think it looks nothing like it lets see the pictures....and I dont know wer that strawberry thing comes from ..the half is Nepalese....mind you if it was just a repo of some hemp cbd strain that didnt even get you high..why would it all of a sudden blow your head off.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDarkStorm View Post
              Id love to see how otto2 compares to oaxacan...I dont think it looks nothing like it lets see the pictures....and I dont know wer that strawberry thing comes from ..the half is Nepalese....mind you if it was just a repo of some hemp cbd strain that didnt even get you high..why would it all of a sudden blow your head off.

Considering that Otto, and any hemp cultivar in general can reach medium to high THC levels of up to 10-15+% when left feral outdoors, I'd say explains alot. USDA research can back my claim of THC levels. The pink pistil trait is quite common in southeast asian hemp as well.

My family has been growing cannabis in VT for 4 generations.
              I also hit every event in the tri-state area. Never heard of VTman until 2019, his profile has nothing on it ether to back his legitimacy besides the latest 2019 ACE Seed Endorsement.

Come to the beast coast, I'll hook you up with organic VT grown dank, I attend The Harvest Cup in Worcestor, MA every year and a few in upper state VT.
              "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about." - Rumi

Comment

Considering that Otto, and any hemp cultivar in general can reach medium to high THC levels of up to 10-15+% when left feral outdoors, I'd say explains alot. USDA research can back my claim of THC levels. The pink pistil trait is quite common in southeast asian hemp as well.

My family has been growing cannabis in VT for 4 generations.
                I also hit every event in the tri-state area. Never heard of VTman until 2019, his profile has nothing on it ether to back his legitimacy besides the latest 2019 ACE Seed Endorsement.

Come to the beast coast, I'll hook you up with organic VT grown dank, I attend The Harvest Cup in Worcestor, MA every year and a few in upper state VT.
                Thats because he actually used a slightly different name but I asure you he has been around for along time...besides I think some one already did a f2 experiment on the purple satellite which would show you wat its made of.

Comment

Ahh so why the all of a sudden name change? is he even from Vermont?

F2 - Filial 2 there is not much genetic phenotypic variance. If you wanted to figure out the parentage you can ether opt for broad spectrum genomic sequencing or IBL the lineage 2 generations... interesting perspective tho

Comment

Hash man a question...did you abandon otto2 in a field somewhere to go feral ?

Comment

Any hemp-crop left past harvest period is considered feral as it loses stability and will start producing THC. I have farmed hemp before, as Vermont has a huge CBD industry. I also have roughly 180 different land-races / heirlooms cultigen as well as 30 different hemp cultivars in my vault.

Comment

So what are you saying you forgot to chop your hemp crop and it suddenly went from 0.3 thc upto 15% thc

Comment

Ever you never heard of hemp farmings crops testing hot? Cherry Wine is known to top around 8-12% THC and thats considered a stable CBD cultivar..
                          Last edited by The HashMan; 02-08-2021, 15:49.

Comment

Hey I dont know Vermontman myself neither do I know you..but im just intrested in the plant it sounds like its worth trying.. I do know Vermontman has been on the boards many years tho...although iv never spoke to him...an some of his stuff is documented...so this other claim coming out the blue does seem strange so you have to understand that people will want to see evidence backed with pictures.

Comment

Every you never heard of hemp farmings crops testing hot? Cherry Wine is known to top around 8-12% THC and thats considered a stable CBD cultivar..
                              Yea but thats geneticly with in the plant already not all phenotypes are stable they all sit within its genetic range of that type.it cant just suddenly go to 30%thc the more over ripe it gets

Comment

Originally posted by TheDarkStorm View Post
                                Hey I dont know Vermontman myself neither do I know you..but im just intrested in the plant it sounds like its worth trying.. I do know Vermontman has been on the boards many years tho...although iv never spoke to him...an some of his stuff is documented...so this other claim coming out the blue does seem strange so you have to understand that people will want to see evidence backed with pictures.
                                Vermontman is on the boards since around 2014/2015, on 420Mag he goes by the name Tropics. He lives mainly in Vermont and has a 2nd home in Florida as he needs some sun in the cold dark months, think that's why he use the name Tropics on the other board. He was a well known Orchid breeder...but he is already retired since a few Years. The Purple Satellite was first released by the name Oaxaca x Nepali, but as some Plants have some kind of a look of a Purple Satellite he decided to use this name.

That was the look of the first original packs first sold in 2017, i sold them for him for a short time but had to quit as i had some personal problems. The logo also was made by me. I received the Seeds in bulk from him and ordered the stickers and the mylar bags. Im happy for him he can continue with ACE Seeds as reseller, as they have much more experience in seeling seeds and doing the postal stuff much better as i was able to do for vman.

PS: From the people who ordered the Purple Satellite from ACE, are they sold in a ACE bag, or in a Green Mountain Seeds pack?
                                Pineapples Oaxacan Thread 2020

“If you’re committed enough, you can make any story work. I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner and it worked because I believed it” Saul Goodman

Comment

Working...
                                X