What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MGT's Organic Gorilla Glue t5 Scrog

starke

Glad to see the progress on the cab. Looking good. I like your defol technique, it is similar to mine. Gotta love a lady with shaved legs. :biggrin:

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Glad to see the progress on the cab. Looking good. I like your defol technique, it is similar to mine. Gotta love a lady with shaved legs. :biggrin:

yeah, figured it was about time to get the panda film up and share some updates, the door should up today/tomorrow I just picked up another roll of tape, after taping some seams and attaching the door and zippers, only 2 things left would be the speed controller, and the flip to flower.

I def try to keep it clean under the screens after a certain point, I don't need or want any of that done there, especially in a scrog lol, should be rocking again in another day or two, waters almost ready so tea starts brewing in the morning, and dang it sure is brighter with panda finally up...

Last edited:

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Okay, got done with work earlier then I figured, so had some time to work on the cab again today. And, we have a zipper door now, woooo.

So, got some cardboard, made a frame, wraped the panda film around it, taped it up. Then cut some more card stock up, and stapled the hole bejesus out of the thing, stuck on the zipper kits, cut the slits, and she works. Still have some seems inside and out to go over again, have to pull the plants out to do it, so prolly be over the weekend. Next project for tonight/tomorrow is to get the intake sorted. I started cutting pieces for it, but may start over. now that its sealed, I need to make a lightproof intake, of which I will share some build pics as it happens. Tea be ready tomorrow night for feeding, so expect pics with growth spurt in the next 2 to 4 days, prolly post them around 5 days from now tops.

on the the pics...

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Okay, we got another speed controller today, so can hook up the better inline fan for cab now, so have to cut and build a lightproof intake now and get the exhaust all hooked up. I tend to get some bike tubes and use them to hang my fans to cut down on noise.

Also picked up some more guano and some other things, sucks how far I have to drive and how many hydro stores I pass to get to one that actually has things like different guano's and other organic goodies.

Starting a new batch of veg tea tomorrow, and when I feed that to the plants I will be switching to flower. Going to keep feeding veg tea until almost done with the stretch, so maybe week and half to two weeks. Then flower tea, and I plan to cut out the quano a week or two before harvest, will keep giving emc/kelp/molasses prolly. Defoliating again and re-tucking today/tomorrow most likely.

Things finally coming together in there. Also, starting work on a new garage cab to house a couple of 1000 watters. ( or maybe even a side by side if I happen to win an led in one of the contests on here)

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Okay, so didn't take a group shot of before, but I got one of it after done working on the left 4 plants. So, I pulled all the branches out again, pull off all large fans that a branch at least an inch long, and rerouted the branches and tied them here and there with some wire. Cut off some more branches as I don't want it to full in there, Pretty much a node at almost every hole, and when tea is ready tomorrow night I cut the lights out early and start 12/12.

Again, normal I would of grown these out different, but this is how it is this round.

Also, all this was done a couple nights ago...

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
And this is how it was as of early this morning I think...

Updates as far as the intake I hope to have posted tomorrow sometime, I may do it early and I may wait until after I feed the tea. I would like to post pic of day before, day of, day after, and second day after tea. They really like the tea.

And that is it for now, thanks for checking it out.

*edit* so this is the last day of veg, and also day before tea feeding */edit*

Last edited:

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Okay, well today is officially day 1 of flowering. Just gave them about 3 gal or so of my veg mix tea, plan to keep this up threw out the stretch before switching to flower tea.

Have a few tops in there that I have to tie down a bit it will have to wait till tomorrow, I sure hope these don't get to high in here lol, its time for these plants to step it in to flower mode, been a minute but it will be worth the wait.

Pics are from just a few min ago after tea feeding, will share pics tomorrow and next as well to show speed of growth from tea.

Last edited:

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Looking good Tom.

Thanks, yeah could be better for sure but I'm happy enough with it.

As said a post or two ago, I really wanted to show what the tea can do, so doing some pics everyday for a few days to share the growth from the tea lol, so yeah this is roughly 24 hours after getting veg tea. They got that last night, and I just took these a few mintues ago, will share more tomorrow.

Also, pics of the intake and exhuast coming soon, however I plan to insulate a thick box to put the fan in so I have a few things to pick up tomorrow, so by the weekend you can excecpt to see all that.

Thanks for checking in, dab and sleep time for me...

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Okay, so the plants are on day 3 now. I still plan to share pics like the last couple days, but I will share those in the morning before I kick the lights back off. With how much leaf and branches that were cut off, the new growth is coming along very nicely and quickly, as you can see by the lighter color new leafs, they will darken up rather quickly. A few days ago, it was getting crowed and a bit tall, then after bending/cutting it down, it looked bare for about a day, and now its pretty much filled in, and the stretch will take care of anything else. Still have a few branches that need to be tied down a lil lower, but I will give it all another day or so to settle in first. Really hoping these don't overgrow the space to bad, but I think I just might work out.

Anyways, Idk why, but something about the lil droplets of water on the plants before lights come on I think looks neat, so I tried to take some pics of it lol.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Okay, morning icmag...

As promised, here the pics just before turning lights off. Think this is night 3 so tomorrow morning is day 4 of flower. As a side note, see how just 12 hours of light later how much the new light green growth darkened up? Can't tell ya how many times I seen ppl freak over that thinking its a nute issue and try to fix with extra nutes.

We been growing here for I wanna say 5 years give or take. I have not scroged her before, but knowing how she grows and stretches, I 'think' this grow might just work out, still a lil worried they may get to tall and I can't raise the lights, but we shall all find out together. Making much larger modular screens for some upcoming grows. Even larger than the ones from the 4x6 garage cab that were in 10 gal pots.

On to the pics...

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
And here we are at the end of day 4 of flower. Will be spacing the pics out a bit now, just wanted to show what the tea can do over a couple of days.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Okay, well here was just before lights out about 4 or 5 hours ago, and I have some exciting updates for later, might of spent 160 some new bulbs...Now I was planning on keeping the veg bulbs in until the stretch is over, and then put in my flower bulbs, but now I got these and I think I just can't wait any longer than just before lights on to put em in hehe...till later..

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Well, well its about 20 min from when I can put the new bulbs in and I can't wait until then to share what it is. First is an undershot, and second is the new bulbs...Back in next hour or two with more pics.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
okay, got the bulbs in, I still don't know what I think about them... anyways here a couple before/afters.

Now just have to like 20 more dabs and I should ready to make lightproof intake..

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Okay, so I ordered a few things since I don't have time to drive all around to 10 dif hydro stores. Now that being said, I normally feed the plants after 24 hours of tea brewing, however I'm thinking of waiting 48 this time, so I can add in the new goodies(they should arrive tomorrow) Idk if I want to wait an extra day, or just skip the new stuff and wait on that till next feed...

Either way, I had to order more maxicrop powder, and also got some fossil fuel, hydrozyme, and humboldt roots. And I def want to had 2 more t5's, actually to be specific 2 more powerveg fs+uv. I would have to add to individual fixtures, one on each side of the 6 bulb fixture so they have to be small to fit.

So, aside from the new goodies coming, and the adding of the 2 more bulbs, all we got left to do here is wrap up the intake and permanently mount the inline fan(going in a box, thats covered on inside with thick foam insulation to help with noise) and then just wait for flowering to get done.

Thinks are looking happy, def have some tops a bit taller than others, on day 7 I will try even them out again, and then again at day 14 maybe once in between, then they just do their things after that.

Anyways, here they are just before lights off a few min ago.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
yay, my goodies came in today, going to add everything here to the tea tonight and feed(except for the maxicrop, as thats already been in it)

till later then...

Latest posts

Latest posts