What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A pissers tale

Malato

Howdy everyone this is gonna be my new 2019 diary for all of my little projects I'm gonna have this year. Currently have 5 Tanzanians and 3 Triangle kush. Soon I'm going to germ the keeper seeds from my GGx Tri as well as some Tanzangle. Will post pics of the outdoor tomorrow. Nothing much to look at just little sprouts
picture.php

picture.php

Very interesting looking leaf shape on the little Tanzanian sprout

Malato

Morning to everyone, planted some tanzangle and my GG x Tri f2s. Also a few pics of my sad little outdoor triangle k, as well as some winterized peppers and mint and rosemary clones lol
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Easy7

Veteran
Looks like crap. I'd clean up first and get sacred. Seems beer is an issue and what else? I know the beer can feel good for awhile and the detox from good times is most difficult.

I'd like to see perfect grows and the community is mellow but at the same time a lot of crappy pics. I too have failed grows under my belt. Lot's of those.

It's the investment that hurts when they throw it out.

MrTonkle

Howdy everyone this is gonna be my new 2019 diary for all of my little projects I'm gonna have this year. Currently have 5 Tanzanians and 3 Triangle kush. Soon I'm going to germ the keeper seeds from my GGx Tri as well as some Tanzangle. Will post pics of the outdoor tomorrow. Nothing much to look at just little sprouts View Image
View Image
Very interesting looking leaf shape on the little Tanzanian sprout
Nice new projects :) this particular one is very interesting as i have a similar here at home maybe i can show you a pic somewhere (dont wanna ruin your journal) it has kinda sword shaped leaves and looked just like urs when it was younger, might be a genetic thing ? Mines a Royal jack auto

Malato

Nice new projects :) this particular one is very interesting as i have a similar here at home maybe i can show you a pic somewhere (dont wanna ruin your journal) it has kinda sword shaped leaves and looked just like urs when it was younger, might be a genetic thing ? Mines a Royal jack auto

Sure man post it. And it may be, the Tanzanian is not a normal auto per say but since it's equatorial it doesn't rely on photo period to flower. Though I would guess the royal Jack has a considerable more amount of indica, you'll see soon these Tanzanian plants leaves are razor thin.

Malato

weather looks nice where your at its 15 out where i live 3 feet of snow cant wait till spring!

Jesus, I don't know how you guys handle cold like that. Don't think we had a day colder then 35 this year, though it was abnormally warm winter.

MrTonkle

Sure man post it. And it may be, the Tanzanian is not a normal auto per say but since it's equatorial it doesn't rely on photo period to flower. Though I would guess the royal Jack has a considerable more amount of indica, you'll see soon these Tanzanian plants leaves are razor thin.

Hmm sounds cool, Yeah i think ur right it looks similar but mines more indica influenced but i still kinda recognize the "saber" kind of leaves i found some older pic of mine aswell looking forward seeing how yours grow :tiphat:

Attachments

• 20190202_180417.jpg
    20190202_180417.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 20190212_224710.jpg
    20190212_224710.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 20190212_224701.jpg
    20190212_224701.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 21

Malato

Hmm sounds cool, Yeah i think ur right it looks similar but mines more indica influenced but i still kinda recognize the "saber" kind of leaves i found some older pic of mine aswell looking forward seeing how yours grow :tiphat:

Looking good man, start a diary for those plants? Would love to see them progress

Malato

Ghost peppers, as well as the habeneros and jalapenos are coming back to life! My indoor tri sprout died so the two outdoor ones are gonna become moms, gonna have to make new bx of my tri so I don't loose her since I have no room for maintaining moms. Transplanted the Tanzanians into actual pots, gonna have to do bx with them as well unless I get a male. Hope everyone is having a good Valentine's Day.

Malato

Everything on left except the white pot is tanzangle(triangle kush x Tanzanian) white pot is my gg x tri #10. Right 4 plants are the Tanzanians. Planted some more gg x tri #s will post pics of em soon

Malato

Nothing much new just some outdoor pest issues, had some rats eating all my outdoor seedlings as well as my Tanzanian plants which I had put outdoor. Brought them back in, there in a little bit of shock from being placed outdoor for a week and brought back in. Have had 2 more GGxtri pop as well as 2 more tanzangle so up to 3 GGXtri and 6 tanzangle as well as the two triangle kush in the 3 gallon bags and the 4 Tanzanians in the plastic pots.

Malato

O
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Back left corner 3 guerrilla glue x tri the rest in that tray are tanzangle minus the one Tanzanian. The plastic pots right side are the pure Tanzanians, my tri in the big cloth bags are monstercropping, I know veg season is boring lol, but soon to come will switch the tanzangle and GGxtri into flower and move the others outdoor once the outdoor light schedule permits it

Last edited:

Malato

picture.php
been in 12/12 for week or so, everything except the small grow bags are due to be moved outdoor. Nothing much new other then that. Keep on pissing!

MrTonkle

View Imagebeen in 12/12 for week or so, everything except the small grow bags are due to be moved outdoor. Nothing much new other then that. Keep on pissing!

Looking good Malato !

I did put up a journal for my current grow if you wanna check it, it does go alot better than before and yeah they get some of that golden water haha. Keep on pissing m8 :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts