What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buddah Watcha's presents Temple of Ganja

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Greetings ladies and gentleman!
Welcome to the Temple of Ganja!

Dreamhead #6
picture.php

I will be opening this Diary to document this years projects. We will be focusing the first half of the year on pheno hunting. We will be exploring some of the finest cannabis genetics and looking for a few keepers to be able to start breeding with them!

I grow on a roughly 3 meter by 1 meter DIY grow cab, nothing fancy, mostly wood studs and reflectix as walls, pond liner as floor, COB LEDs (Veros 29 g7) as light and an inline 6" fan as exhaust blowing through the carbon filter.

Dreamhead#7
picture.php

I ran just about 600W of LEDs, I have 12 COB's each connected to a passive heat sink @50w each. Each COB sits directly above a 15 gallon smart pot. Usually 12 total. Right now I have 11 of them and 3 3 gallon square plastic pots.

I run organic soil mostly water only, coots modified mix...

Some of the genetics I'm running this round:

Bodhi:
Hashplant D
Chem Kesey
Black Triangle
Blueberry (indica) x Snow Lotus
Mendo Purps x SSDD (tester)

Cannarado:
Apple Turnover (wedding cake x apple juice)

StrayFox:
Miles Davis

Usefull Seeds:
GG#4 s1

Cannaventure Seeds:
Albert Super Tramp

DNA:
Chocolope

Real Gorilla Seeds:
Lemon Dizzle

Im also running a few of my seeds, a few Granola Funks F2s and some Dreamhead (SSDD x Headbanger) F1s and F2s, in search of the cheetos pheno...

Goji OG
picture.php

Im running around 3 to 7 plants per pot and I vegged them around 1 month. There are plenty of plants right now, I should narrow them down to around half in a few weeks when I remove the males. Males will be cut at the base before dropping pollen and moved to another area for pollen collection.

I plan on making a lots of pollen chucks this round. Lots of f2s as well.
Some of the crosses I plan on making:
Chem Kesey x HP-D
Miles Davis x Black Triangle
Albert Super Tramp x Black Triangle
Chocolope x Black Triangle
Chocolope x Blueberry Snow
Chem Kesey x Black Triangle
gg4 x HPD
and more...

Today is day 0 of flower at 11/13 lights schedule. I will be taking clones once they sex, that way it should slow the clones down till it reverses to veg mode again... that should be less maintenance to keep them happy until the run is over and I'm able to smoke test to pick the real winners.

My last run was my first run on this room and I was pretty happy with how it worked out. I had some pest issues and vacation time which forced me to reset and start with fresh genetics and fresh soil mix. Bugs seem to be gone. A few weeks ago I released several predator mites (cucumeris, persimilis and chryso) just to be safe and not run into any problems. So far so good (knock on wood)

Some of you might know me from the outdoor section, some may know me from the micro section, some may never heard of me, its all good, I'm here to help, if you have any questions please ask. 90% of what I learned has been through ICMAG and its only right to give it back!:tiphat:

Pics to drop soon! :rasta:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey guys, so I had some problems with my times and the flowering started a few days delayed, on the 16th I think was day 0 of flower.

Temps are a bit low, so I setup a little heater to keep things cozier...

I've been playing with this new training technique I call Leaf Dreading, where you tie the leafs under the canopy instead of defoliating... Here is a Chem Kesey getting her treatment!

Before
picture.php

After

picture.php

After
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Nice !! I thought I was the one of the only ones that tied leaves down like that. I usually use plant clips though.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greetings ladies and gentleman!
Welcome to the Temple of Ganja!

Dreamhead #6

I will be opening this Diary to document this years projects. We will be focusing the first half of the year on pheno hunting. We will be exploring some of the finest cannabis genetics and looking for a few keepers to be able to start breeding with them!

I grow on a roughly 3 meter by 1 meter DIY grow cab, nothing fancy, mostly wood studs and reflectix as walls, pond liner as floor, COB LEDs (Veros 29 g7) as light and an inline 6" fan as exhaust blowing through the carbon filter.

Dreamhead#7
View Image

I ran just about 600W of LEDs, I have 12 COB's each connected to a passive heat sink @50w each. Each COB sits directly above a 15 gallon smart pot. Usually 12 total. Right now I have 11 of them and 3 3 gallon square plastic pots.

I run organic soil mostly water only, coots modified mix...

Some of the genetics I'm running this round:

Bodhi:
Hashplant D
Chem Kesey
Black Triangle
Blueberry (indica) x Snow Lotus
Mendo Purps x SSDD (tester)

Cannarado:
Apple Turnover (wedding cake x apple juice)

StrayFox:
Miles Davis

Usefull Seeds:
GG#4 s1

Cannaventure Seeds:
Albert Super Tramp

DNA:
Chocolope

Real Gorilla Seeds:
Lemon Dizzle

Im also running a few of my seeds, a few Granola Funks F2s and some Dreamhead (SSDD x Headbanger) F1s and F2s, in search of the cheetos pheno...

Goji OG

Im running around 3 to 7 plants per pot and I vegged them around 1 month. There are plenty of plants right now, I should narrow them down to around half in a few weeks when I remove the males. Males will be cut at the base before dropping pollen and moved to another area for pollen collection.

I plan on making a lots of pollen chucks this round. Lots of f2s as well.
Some of the crosses I plan on making:
Chem Kesey x HP-D
Miles Davis x Black Triangle
Albert Super Tramp x Black Triangle
Chocolope x Black Triangle
Chocolope x Blueberry Snow
Chem Kesey x Black Triangle
gg4 x HPD
and more...

Today is day 0 of flower at 11/13 lights schedule. I will be taking clones once they sex, that way it should slow the clones down till it reverses to veg mode again... that should be less maintenance to keep them happy until the run is over and I'm able to smoke test to pick the real winners.

My last run was my first run on this room and I was pretty happy with how it worked out. I had some pest issues and vacation time which forced me to reset and start with fresh genetics and fresh soil mix. Bugs seem to be gone. A few weeks ago I released several predator mites (cucumeris, persimilis and chryso) just to be safe and not run into any problems. So far so good (knock on wood)

Some of you might know me from the outdoor section, some may know me from the micro section, some may never heard of me, its all good, I'm here to help, if you have any questions please ask. 90% of what I learned has been through ICMAG and its only right to give it back!:tiphat:

Pics to drop soon! :rasta:

Nice and I will watch in the background good luck.:tiphat:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Nice !! I thought I was the one of the only ones that tied leaves down like that. I usually use plant clips though.
Hey Broda, Welcome! I always used to tuck the leafs underneath the stems and branches before, so I decided to take it to the next level... makes sense to me, first time using it, so I still needs to see how it works, maybe you can share your experience a bit with it!

Nice and I will watch in the background good luck.
tiphat.gif

Greetings Darksider, make sure to pop in from time to time and say high! :)

Here we have a little over 2 weeks ago
Left
picture.php

Right
picture.php

Fast forward to yesterday....

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Here are a few shots as promised, not the best shots, I promise some better ones in the future!

Left Side, we have on the top row from left to right, blueberry snow, gg#4 s1, appleturnover. Bottom row we got, 1 chocolope, 2 albert supertramps, black triangle, appleturnover

picture.php

Chem Kesey, loving the structure on these, compact and nice branching, a few supercrop sessions and they all even with top cola... only a few males showing sex so far, we shall see, hoping for a nice female to keep around!
picture.php

picture.php

Hashplant-D, also looking very nice, and good structure

picture.php

Miles Davis, very compact plant, with crazy deep serration on the leafs, looks like a sharks mouth!
picture.php

Thats it for today! We are around day 4 of flower so the stretch is just starting... Soon I will be removing the males and hopefully I will end up with enough ladies to fill up a nice canopy!

Peace!

QuantumWeed

Cool setup, do you always have multiple plants per smartpot? What are the weeds in the pots? Finally some nice grassing instead of the usual steril soil! Always liked the idea of symbiotic cultivation, gonna try w/ peppermint, basil and lavender, smells in the grow space gonna be even more dope!

Good luck

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Cool setup, do you always have multiple plants per smartpot? What are the weeds in the pots? Finally some nice grassing instead of the usual steril soil! Always liked the idea of symbiotic cultivation, gonna try w/ peppermint, basil and lavender, smells in the grow space gonna be even more dope!

Good luck

Welcome and thanks broda, those are clover and alfalfa, what I had in hand, I wanna add some herbs as well, cilantro, basil, parsley and peas, etc, just havent got to it. They definitely help to keep the top soil nice, moist and more important, alive! Last round I had a volunteer squash plant that kept growing all the way through and even had some little squashes growing by harvest time... I'm still experimenting with it... but it definitely seems to help to prevent the top layer of soil from crusting up, which makes watering difficult.

Right now I'm pheno hunting and running multiple per pot from 3 to 7, hope to find 2-3 mother plants this round... last round I ran clones and was running 1 per 15 gal pot, really liked how they performed and much easier than managing 5-6 plants per pot... But I have ran multiple per pots before and had good success!

There are a few of them that might need to be reset, there is one that might be all males, and if it ends up with only 1 female that wont fill it up I might just take a clone and sacrifice it and run another plants in there, I had a few Lazy Lightning and a few Cookies and Creams F2s waiting on the veg room for some space.

The gg4s1s are really doing some funky stuff, one of them is throwing some mini branches where a preflower would grow, might have seen some nut sacks on it so we shall keep an close eye, might have to kill em too if they keep acting too funky..

Tomorrow I'll post a proper update with a few more plants breakdown!

Peace! :rasta:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Pics from today, day 6 of flower
Right Side
picture.php

Left Side
picture.php

GG4s1 in the back, Black Triangle in the front
picture.php

Chem Kesey's, front and back

picture.php

Apple Turnover, front n back, so far looks like all males, hopefully we can pull a few females out of the bunch
picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
So was looking around a few of the plants trying to id the sex of them and saw a few of them are doing some funky stuff, especially the GG#4s1, where the preflowers should be, the plant is throwing some extra branches, they are tiny, but seem to be growing, lets hope there are no intersex issues with this strain, because it has crazy vigor and sick branching so far...

I will keep my eyes tight on this one. Have anyone ever seen this happen? I will try to get some good pictures today...

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Welcome man, good to have you aboard!

So here is the GG#4 s1 preflower weirdness thats going on, I also noticed on a few other plants the same thing happening... anyone has any experience with this? Should I be worried, i'm not too worried, plants seem ultra healthy besides that... This GG4s1#1 has such great structure, perfect branching all the same height as main top

picture.php

picture.php

If you notice there is already a branch where it should be, between the leaf and the stem, now there is 2 branches popping out between the branch and the stem... pure weirdness, first I thought they were male ball sacks, but then they kept growing, and this is what they looking like now...

Any opinions are appreciated!

Peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
We are here planning the next round as well, need to be on top of things to make things work like tic tac.

Here is a few of the strains I will be popping:

Cannaventure Seeds: Pure Ghost OG, Arcata Ghost, Cheap Thrills, popped 2 of each, so far got 4 up, maybe the last 2 will show up late...

VerdantGreen: C4DD

Karma Genetics: Sour Power OG

Dynasty Genetics: Cratter Lake V6

Ace Seeds: Killer Malawi Haze, Golden Tiger

Bodhi Seeds: Lazy Lightning, Sensi Star x Appalachia

Exotic Genetics: Cookies & Cream f2

Still a spot for 1 or 2 other strains, and I might change my mind too... The fems are getting started now and will veg for around 2 months, I'm gonna be topping them a bit to get it branchy and keep it shorter height. Goal is to start them in 4" pots and then move them to 1 or 2 gallon pots and veg for another month till the 15 gallons get clear and transplant in there!

The regular seeds will be popped around 4 weeks before harvest, to give them around 1 month veg time. I will be planting 4-6 per pot, so I cant let them veg to long, similar to this round.

Some of the cuts I took around 9 days ago started rooting, used just aloe vera and ful-power to soak the jiffy pucks and so far seems to be working great! The chem crosses seem to be able to root easier than the others...

Today I want to pop the Malawi Haze and the Golden Tiger. I will also pop 2 of the Malawi Auto x NL and gonna try to STS reverse and collect some pollen to be able to make some more seeds for the outdoors. Probably will be hitting a few of the current strains with pollen to try to create some potential northern latitude outdoor strains, something I will be focusing more in the future! I also got a pack of Purple Satellite from Ace website by another company that is a Oaxacan x highland Nepal which is suppose to finish by end of September and have great mold resistance. Might pop a few too and hit it with the Malawi Auto Reversed Pollen...

Those are plans that need to be converted to reality, it's my first time messing around making fem seeds with STS, I got the ingredients in hand already and just need to mix them and pick a few females to give it a shot. I also wanna reverse a few of the current genetics, hopefully the few keepers and reverse them as well and store the pollen for when needed, and also produce some S1's of my keeper phenos for preservation and sharing!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Good luck with the execution, looking forward to see the GG4 monster branches grow.

Hey dude, welcome!

On a negative note, was inspecting the veg room and I found a few plants with a bunch of spider mites, I think since the temps went up a bit they prolly hatched out of hibernation and are active again, motherfuckers. Pretty upset, I tossed the 3 pots that had the most of them, it was a few Lazy Lightning and 3 Cookies and Creams f2, oh well. The other plants didn't seem affected...

Also saw a few mites here and there in the flower room, doesnt seem to be too bad there, hopefully it will stay this way. I will order a bunch of predatory mites and hopefully they will keep things in check...

These fuckers man, even after bleaching everything 3 times, vacuuming a few times, cleaning everything, they seem to have survived somehow the battle... Oh well, I guess we need to fight them till the death... I guess the plans for popping more seeds will be paused for now till I get this under control, dont feel like waisting more genetics due to these fuckers...

Anyways, thats my rant, lets hope things dont get too bad, last round I found them fuckers around this time in flower, and I was able to ride it out without major issues during the flower period...

Any suggestions are much appreciated!

Thanks! :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts